Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Master
Why is there the need for love ...

Hey all :)

As the title suggests

'Why is there the need or the longing for love' ... is it a need? Is it a longing? .

Whats happening ...

x daz x
Old 03-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Master
Hello God-Like.
To me, 'Why is there the need or the longing for love', points to the belief of not experiencing love.
' ... is it a need?', points to the belief that to experience love will prove that they are okay or worthy.
'Is it a longing?', points to the belief that one has lost the experience of love, and wishes to re-experience it, to prove that they are okay or worthy.
In each case, the person's belief of love, points to its source as being outside of themselves. That is why they experience the need and/or the longing for it.
For me, the most powerful experience of love is when I am loving. It's radiant energy goes right through me, my heart feels as if it is a cup of overflowing refreshing water, from an eternal spring. When I am loving, I have no need or longing. I am complete.
Most of my lifetime I have experienced the need and the longing for love. But things have changed for me after I shifted my focus of love from outside to inside. Well, that is my experience of it.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Ketan1234

It helps you to make your life beautiful and stress-less.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan1234
It helps you to make your life beautiful and stress-less.

Have you heart of tough love?

x daz x
Old 03-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
To me, 'Why is there the need or the longing for love', points to the belief of not experiencing love.

Hi Visitor ..

I agree or somehow what love is felt/experienced is not enough .

Some want to give love, some want to receive love, some want to give and receive, but I suppose it boils down the actual wanting or the needing or the desiring of something be it love or whatever that is at the heart of their expression .

x daz x
Old 03-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Master

Why there is a need for air?
For me it is just that simple. You need love to live and you need air to breathe (and to live)

The most wonderful thing one person can say to you, is be exactly who you are, you are loved and accepted just the way you are.
We need that kind of love. We crave acceptance. We want to express ourselves and be fully who we want to be.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Master
Love, the true spirit expression.

Hi God-Like ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Some want to give love, some want to receive love, some want to give and receive, but I suppose it boils down the actual wanting or the needing or the desiring of something be it love or whatever that is at the heart of their expression.
Thanks for your response. I like what you said. '... love or whatever is at the heart of their expression'. For me, at the end of the rabbit hole, is pure truth. Truth being the only reality, and anything else is being a delusion.

I see truth as being so pure, so reliable, unwavering, fearless, unconditional, needing nothing, and the only thing of worth. Truth has all the qualities of unconditional love. Among everything else in life, truth is like a diamond in the rough. It stands out, and we humans contain its nature within our spirit. It is spirit of truth that is at the heart of their (true) expression.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Master
Without love , what would life be good for ?
our everyday movements are fill with this energy .
The more deepest the love is grounded the more you
will fulfill your spiritual journey .

Everybody deserve to love and to be loved .
Old 04-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
Why there is a need for air?
For me it is just that simple. You need love to live and you need air to breathe (and to live)

The most wonderful thing one person can say to you, is be exactly who you are, you are loved and accepted just the way you are.
We need that kind of love. We crave acceptance. We want to express ourselves and be fully who we want to be.

Hi umbridge

I think for the one that is gasping for breath feels the need for air more than when they are not gasping and yet air is needed the same for the physical experience to continue .

The need for love is greater for one that is dying for love rather more than the one that is content .

Everything is present on some level in regards to what we are and what we need and yet certain things like love what can be argued as being what we are is seemingly missing and longed for .

Love seems to be in my eyes something that one needs to self attain more than anything else .. would anyone agree?

x daz x
Old 04-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hi God-Like ...
For me, at the end of the rabbit hole, is pure truth. Truth being the only reality, and anything else is being a delusion.

I see truth as being so pure, so reliable, unwavering, fearless, unconditional, needing nothing, and the only thing of worth. Truth has all the qualities of unconditional love. Among everything else in life, truth is like a diamond in the rough. It stands out, and we humans contain its nature within our spirit. It is spirit of truth that is at the heart of their (true) expression.

Hi Visitor .

You mention that truth is at the end of the rabbit hole .. what is the truth of? Does the rabbit hole run somewhere in mind or does it run beyond .

x daz x