Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-07-2013, 10:32 PM
sparklen_1

seeing Moths is it a sign or message?

For the last 1 1/2 weeks I've seen 3 moths in my home. 2 in my Den and 1 in my bathroom. I've lieved in this house for 14 years and never seen moths in my home espcially flying near me. I've been under a lot of stress so I was wondering if its a sign or message.

anyone know if there meaning behind it? I've been going through a lot lately and like i mentioned under a lot of stress. Thanks inadvance
Old 22-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklen_1
For the last 1 1/2 weeks I've seen 3 moths in my home. 2 in my Den and 1 in my bathroom. I've lieved in this house for 14 years and never seen moths in my home espcially flying near me. I've been under a lot of stress so I was wondering if its a sign or message.

anyone know if there meaning behind it? I've been going through a lot lately and like i mentioned under a lot of stress. Thanks inadvance

Hi sparklen_1. If you're getting 'that feeling', that these moths are suddenly showing up and there is someone who has passed, or another psychically attached person in your life that you believe would want/need to get a message to you - even to just let you know they're thinking of you - then, it's entirely possible. That's my feeling, anyway.

After my son died, I would get 'visits' (insects of various kinds: butterfly, dragonfly, moth) especially out of doors, I got strong (!) feelings that they were 'messengers' from him or kind entities from the netherworld (whether you call it heaven or whatever).

(But not just any insects - certain ones at certain times.)

Old 22-07-2013, 02:23 AM
LittleFeathers2

Hi Sparklen_1

The moth holds a similar message to a butterfly which represents transformation however since it is nocturnal they also speak of Psychic awareness.

In order to figure out what the message is behind an animal/insect appearing to you then you need to look at how they live as this will guide you to the message that they are trying to show you i.e. their 'animal medicine'.

Moth moves in blind faith trusting because they are nocturnal so they rely on their intuition.

Symbolic moth meanings: Vulnerability, determination, concealment, attraction, Subtlety, intuition and faith.

The above is just a brief description...... so have faith in yourself and your abilities and listen to your intuition.
Old 22-07-2013, 02:24 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hi sparklen_1. If you're getting 'that feeling', that these moths are suddenly showing up and there is someone who has passed, or another psychically attached person in your life that you believe would want/need to get a message to you - even to just let you know they're thinking of you - then, it's entirely possible. That's my feeling, anyway.

After my son died, I would get 'visits' (insects of various kinds: butterfly, dragonfly, moth) especially out of doors, I got strong (!) feelings that they were 'messengers' from him or kind entities from the netherworld (whether you call it heaven or whatever).

(But not just any insects - certain ones at certain times.)

I agree ...
Most people think that signs or their loved one(s) or caring entity are suppose to come in the form of a butterfly ...
Second is the dragonfly ...
They can be insects, birds, inaminate objects as well as strangers sent to deliver a messager ...
The message can be one of love & support through a trying time to anything you may be in need of ...
Hope this helps ...
Old 23-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I do agree that moths may come with a message from someone who has passed on.

This might interest you....

"Moth will beat themselves against a light until they die. Do you have perseverance beyond reason? Do you keep working at something without ever achieving your desired results? Look at the situation fronm a different perspective and know that you can attain those results without striving so hard. Moths eat holes in clothes in dark closets. Is something being eaten away without your awareness?" The Secret Language of Signs ~ by Denise Lynn

I've haven't heard this anywhere else ~ it is from Ted Andrews and his book Animal Wise (not Animal Speak)

Moth
Keynote: Sexual activity, fertility, increased relationships.
"When moths persist in flying around you, a letter will shortly be coming your way bringing important news. The size of the moth often determines the size of the letter and the importance of the news. This and many other superstitions exist around moths and their closest relatives, the butterflies."
Old 31-07-2013, 09:09 AM
priyanka741

no need to worry if you are feared then worship of your god and try to ignore it
Old 10-08-2013, 06:45 AM
StaroftheSea

Spot on SG, every time a member of the Family passes over, a rare group of birds, insect plague, an animal or other sign from my Loved one appears in and around the home.

After my ex-Father in Law passed he visited on his Anniversary smoking in the bathroom at the same time he was smoking out at his property in his own old bathroom (dual visits); my Mother was visiting that day after my daughter had just been born and smelled strong cigarette smoke in the bathroom. That night I received a call from my b.i.law who said that his Father had visited during the same time that he had visited him. He was visiting to see his first Granddaughter!

Then a few months later His father-in-Law visited in the garage while I was unloading groceries and my daughter (a few months old) was laying in her capsule laughing at him. I stepped back and watched him turn his head looking at her, back to me, then poof he vanished in thin air. He wore a grandpa collared old 1950's shirt, striped suit, and was a man of over 6ft. It was not until my Childrens grandmother showed me a photo of her farmer father that I realised it was the same Man who had arrived to see his First Great Grandchild!

She was the first 'female' in over 100 years or more and a fuss was being made over her!
Old 25-08-2013, 10:12 PM
sparklen_1

Yesterday my daughter and I were waiting in the mc Donalds drive thru and she pointed out 2 moths on my wind shield. There was one moth infront and another moth behind it. The moth in the back kept hitting the front moth in the butt with its face. I dont know if they were having sex or what but the moth infront kept moving forward and kept getting rammed. Any thought?
Old 26-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Master
What an amazing story, StaroftheSea. That was wonderful for you and your daughter to have happen.

Old 26-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday my daughter and I were waiting in the mc Donalds drive thru and she pointed out 2 moths on my wind shield. There was one moth infront and another moth behind it. The moth in the back kept hitting the front moth in the butt with its face. I dont know if they were having sex or what but the moth infront kept moving forward and kept getting rammed. Any thought?

A lot of the time when we observe these types of things, it's so easy to explain them away, but sometimes this special feeling exists that you can't shake - that they are special messengers.

Not too long after my son passed, I was driving along when this huge moth was fluttering at my windshield, right in the center and his size was so big, it was startling. My son was a very big man, 6-foot-5-inches and 400+ lbs. I choose to believe that it was a sign that he's okay and sends his love.