Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 18-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
I find a lot of truth in that. But I don't understand how nothing just magically turned into something & just expanded. I also don't understand how consciousness came into play...
Old 20-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
I find a lot of truth in that. But I don't understand how nothing just magically turned into something & just expanded. I also don't understand how consciousness came into play...

Right.

The parameters of our world and reality are space, time, and gravity.
These make up one.
Our world.

Consciousness is the fundamental essence underlying the material Universe.

Conscious lifeforms are the result of Consciousness seeking expression and manifestation, in all things.
Including the Universe which is spawned, or created by it. Doesn't matter how the Big Bang occurred, whether from "Branes" colliding, or a "Reverse Vacuum Flux".

Consciousness exists in all things, even what we consider inanimate, at a certain level.
Whether primal and primitive, or advanced in it's expression. From a rock, on up.

People who say they do not subscribe to any religion, ought to have no problem with this, since modern Physics today, and since Einstein, has been researching the nature of reality, and conveying conclusions to us.

There are the intersections between science, religion, and also the many anecdotal NDE accounts, where they align and agree.

Physicists today point back to 1999, regarding the release of the Wachowski's movie, "The Matrix" in order to explain things to the public.
Compared to a greater reality and Truth, the Universe and world in "Time", and "Space", is a Construct, or, "Matrix".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Ketan1234

Only science has all answer about it.
Old 27-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan1234

Yes. As with Einstein's statement in my profile quote, below.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan1234

Science has only a very small set of answers. They are extremely well understood answers. But they paint a picture that makes no sense and leaves questions unanswered or poorly answered. Science also sticks it's collective head in the sand when it comes to paranormal phenomena such as ghosts and NDE's. I trust science to make my gadgets work, and that's it.

Furthermore, the inability of science to explain how the physics constants are set leads me to believe that God does exist AND there is a lot more to discover.
Old 29-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Master
I don't see that as the case at all, Mazulu.

Since Physics today tells us the true nature of matter, and the material world, they've opened up the door of plausibility to paranormal situations.

"Frequency, Vibration, Resonance".

Old 29-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Master

If you are looking for a metaphysical answer, I like Seth's take on it (from Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts).

We are the creators. Consciousness forms matter. It is never the other way around. We (all of us) as a collective consciousness formed the Universe, formed the Earth and Suns and Planets, as a playground of sorts, and we all get to enjoy being in a physical environment. As an offshoot from that, thought creates form, and everything we see that is physically created was created by someone physical at some point, after giving it some thought, so you can look at it from that point of view, and it makes sense if you think about it.

As nonphysical beings having a physical life, a part of us is still nonphysical (a larger part of us) that some call the Soul.

I think, from all that I have read and channeled, that we are all a piece of God, and together we make up All That Is. We are a multidimensional being living in many universes all at the same time (time and space not being what they appear to be on this planet) with many alternate selves and reincarnational lives all living at the same "time", as everything is always NOW, but in different time zones "centuries", so that we expand outwards in our growth and infiniteness of being.

The goal of being physical is to feel Joy physically. As nonphysical, we live in Joy and Love and Appreciation. These lives we are having are extensions of that - we came to explore Joy in a physical way, because we can.

We are creators creating our own realities, and isn't that fun? We get to choose, each and every day, what we want to play with, and if we want Joy to be a part of it.

The scientists are catching up fast, and it is all because of quantum psychics. The problem they are having now is that, when you observe a particle, it changes, and they can't quite come up with an answer for that, as far as I know, but it does make science harder to pin down when you can't pin it down...

And, as much as I love Hawkings, he got it wrong. But it is understandable, in his physical condition. How can he believe in a God that would make him live his life in a wheelchair with such a debilitating illness? If I was him, I'm not sure I would believe in a God either.

What he doesn't understand is he is the God that created that in his life, and he did it to expand his Soul outwards, as we are all doing...and I have no clue why he chose that, but he did. We each choose, with each choice we make everyday, what our lives will be like, what the color and texture and feel of the sand is in our sandbox. :)
Old 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Master
One can express faith in and espouse anything. One should back it up with reference, however, as well...
We are the fallen ones, housed and ensconced in the material sphere, Universe, and World, and, in the space/time Construct...

True... our origins are in Spirit, as is everything also that is visible.
Thank God for His redemption;His Grace and Mercy.

Seth I don't know, or have regard for.
But, I know Him in Whom I've entrusted my eternity.

http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-12.htm

"Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day." - (St. Paul, when in chains.)

Reference involving origins:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

Also, regarding Whom...
"In Him we live and move and have our being". - St. Paul

Meanwhile, modern Physics since Einstein continues to unravel the mysteries, and ever further reveals to us the nature of the material world, and, "Matrix". Supporting ancient scriptures, and teachings.

Professor of Physics, Michio Kaku, discusses "The Matrix" illustration and Example.
http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/articles/03/0803213.html

Re: PARALLEL UNIVERSES, THE MATRIX, AND SUPER-INTELLIGENCE

"Are we living in a simulation?
Is there any possibility, similar to the premise of The Matrix , that we are
living in a simulation?"

Physicist Michio Kaku
http://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postst30978_Parallel-Universes--The-Matrix--and-Super-Intelligence.aspx

Old 02-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer

With study, it becomes quite evident that Consciousness precedes everything, and is responsible for everything, Alexa.

Enjoyed recently the research documentary on PBS, sponsored by Nature.
On how Plants act like animals, are apparently conscious... only behaving on a much slower time scale, and secretly underground, regarding the behavioral activity of it's roots and rhisomes.

How plants also interact with their environment, and other species, such as with insects.

Old 11-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Master
"New research funded by Nasa has revealed a pair of objects that could include the first moon found outside our solar system (artist's impression shown)"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2602406/Have-scientists-discovered-EXOMOON-Satellite-orbiting-enormous-planet-outside-solar-system.html

It's amazing the dirth of information out there which we are discovering all the time. What is out there... which are still not appraised of.
Isn't it.

Observatory Involved. Mauna Kae, Hawaii

In the Constellation, Orion.