Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Gofa

I see alternatives or potentials and can have them as visual or not. Precognition but does not have to happen. It's the way your mind is depicting things around you that's fascinating to me
I have spent my life keeping a lid on things ability wise as I can get a bit cross eyed from too many inputs into one small brain etc
Trying to image it makes me feel very odd

PS. Don't let Henry's mention of your age get to you downn
Old 14-04-2012, 10:18 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
I have known for decades that our linear time is an illusion. That all things are happening now. Past. present, and future are happening now.

You said

That statement reminds me of a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode called "The Traveler". In it Wesley Crusher makes a statement " ....that space, time, and thought are not the separate things we think they are." Or something very close to that.

That makes perfect sense.

You should be able to enter the perceived space of the "enriched one of an extra dimension " and concentrate on a space where you are using this new ability like you have mastered it. You should be able to get glimpses of what you are to do with it and possibly how you are to proceed to get there. Kinda like teaching yourself. You might even want to try and connect with that you and have a little conversation with yourself.

Does this make any sense?

Have you stopped wearing a watch yet?

I too have known it was an illusion for most of my life. But to visually actually see it beyond precognative abilites is fascinating. Yes, I am literally seeing an extra dimension.

I have tried concentrating on those spaces where I am using this ability, and this is how it is getting clearer. Yet still no glimpses of what I am to do with it; that remains a mystery.

I am one, separating out like that seems odd, yet I know it's a tool so many routinely use. I could reach further on my space/time line I suppose, but intuition is telling me not to.

LOL about the watch. I still use one, but only cause daily life demands I keep track of the illusion. However, I rarely glance at it and seem to end up in the right place at the right time regardless. Makes sense if it's all in place anyway.

Free will does exist, just outside of space/time. But that is for a separate thread....
Old 14-04-2012, 10:20 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Your ability sure sounds like a starchild despite your age...
Sounds like an ET skill to me.
I've heard of healers, energy workers with amazing-unique skills I'd never imagined were possible.

Kind of giggling at that post.

Age is relative and what is a starchild?

I sure am not an ET, which is why I am giggling. I am fully one with the earth.

Ah again a reference to healers; I just posted on that in another thread. I sense I am meant to do some great things with that, more than I do now.
Old 14-04-2012, 10:24 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
I see alternatives or potentials and can have them as visual or not. Precognition but does not have to happen. It's the way your mind is depicting things around you that's fascinating to me
I have spent my life keeping a lid on things ability wise as I can get a bit cross eyed from too many inputs into one small brain etc
Trying to image it makes me feel very odd

PS. Don't let Henry's mention of your age get to you downn

It's funny, I always was aware of all of that too, sensing without the visuals. That is part of what makes this so intriguing...why did I need the visuals?

Unlike you, I embrace rather than contain abilities, wanting to expand and grow and learn and perceive as much as I can. I don't fear overwhelm, but trust to sort things out over time (ironic as that is, considering time).

Odd in what way? Like you could access this space too?
Old 15-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
.......I have tried concentrating on those spaces where I am using this ability, and this is how it is getting clearer. Yet still no glimpses of what I am to do with it; that remains a mystery.

I think, at least in part, you are already using it the way you were meant to. To help guide you to where you want to go. Getting glimpses of the choices you have to make to get you to what you want to do. Maybe given enough practice you will be able to find out in advance where certain choices will lead you by concentrating on the possible choices rather than the eventual outcome. Some point in the future you may be able to do this for others as well.

Plus by posting this on this forum you are educating all of us to the possibility that we too might be able to do this.

What you're doing reminds me of point line plane theory only in real life. My mind is going round and round with delight and potential.

Quote:
LOL about the watch. I still use one, but only cause daily life demands I keep track of the illusion. However, I rarely glance at it and seem to end up in the right place at the right time regardless. Makes sense if it's all in place anyway.

The reason I was asking about the watch is I was listening to an old interview with Doreen Virtue, she channels and works with Angels and Archangels, and she saying that the angels told her that we should get rid of our watches because it as long as we wear then it is like time is controlling our lives instead of us controlling our lives. (Or something like that.) I stopped wearing mine about 8 months ago. If I really need to keep track of time I will carry it with me but, that's about it.
Old 16-04-2012, 03:15 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
I think, at least in part, you are already using it the way you were meant to. To help guide you to where you want to go. Getting glimpses of the choices you have to make to get you to what you want to do. Maybe given enough practice you will be able to find out in advance where certain choices will lead you by concentrating on the possible choices rather than the eventual outcome. Some point in the future you may be able to do this for others as well.

Plus by posting this on this forum you are educating all of us to the possibility that we too might be able to do this.

What you're doing reminds me of point line plane theory only in real life. My mind is going round and round with delight and potential.

The reason I was asking about the watch is I was listening to an old interview with Doreen Virtue, she channels and works with Angels and Archangels, and she saying that the angels told her that we should get rid of our watches because it as long as we wear then it is like time is controlling our lives instead of us controlling our lives. (Or something like that.) I stopped wearing mine about 8 months ago. If I really need to keep track of time I will carry it with me but, that's about it.

I'm not sure what you mean about the choices of where I am to go. What I am seeing are little arcs of present and past, not future. So this is not probability waves as such.

All my other time related abilities are about the future, precognitive in nature.

I am not using my precognitive ability at present because I do not want to steer the journey I am on....it needs to unfold naturally to insure that where I am heading is fully realised. The journey is as important as the result. I do have the ability to reach into the future and get answers about anything; but it comes at a price.

I am glad you are enjoying the possibilities this opens up; if I can experience this, it is a potential ability in everyone.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Gofa

Often in a odd situation its best to go back to first principles
You are seeing things ie visual stimualtion optic nerves brain processes makes a picture
Ok that is a part
Now what else is in frame.
More than one source of input
Mind is doing its best to process conflicting perceptions
or
The Mind ability to fill in the blanks and build a picture is over heating
Or
Can you see this with your eyes closed ?

Happy to confirm in my senses you are seeing what you see

Ohh just been thinking

How about you are seeing multiple realities at once
There is supposed to be infinite dimensions / universes etc
Easy to superimpose 5 or 6 on each other
Kind of a neat trick
What say you Skeppy
Maybe my idea sounds like a great joy in life at a minimum
Old 17-04-2012, 12:22 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
Often in a odd situation its best to go back to first principles
You are seeing things ie visual stimualtion optic nerves brain processes makes a picture
Ok that is a part
Now what else is in frame.
More than one source of input
Mind is doing its best to process conflicting perceptions
or
The Mind ability to fill in the blanks and build a picture is over heating
Or
Can you see this with your eyes closed ?

Happy to confirm in my senses you are seeing what you see

Ohh just been thinking

How about you are seeing multiple realities at once
There is supposed to be infinite dimensions / universes etc
Easy to superimpose 5 or 6 on each other
Kind of a neat trick
What say you Skeppy
Maybe my idea sounds like a great joy in life at a minimum

Well, you certainly brought up some interesting points. The brain does fill in where there are blanks or information which doesn't make sense to it; I am well familiar with this as I have a rare form of visual migraine that only has the visual blindness to it and not the pain of a migraine. It runs in the family....fortunately it is a rare occurrence. But what I see during the time of no ocular input demonstrates your point nicely.

I'm glad you took a read and saw what I see finally.

I just went and sensed to test the idea of alternate reality, but it is indeed time I am seeing. It would have been quite cool if I could see multiverses.
Old 17-04-2012, 05:02 PM
mightything

now if only you could get your body or spiritual representation of yourself to go where you are seeing. you might be able to pick a time and step into it.
Old 27-04-2012, 04:59 AM
skeptical

I think I may have gotten a clue as to why this ability opened and it shows how connected we can become to each other on the individual level. First some background on how this ability began in the first place.

I have a few soul connections, including two who are also soul connected to each other. They had been spending time in alternate realities for individual reasons, describing in depth what they saw there. As I've shared realities with one of them before, I decided to share these altered ones as well. With the other one, while we were on the phone and he was in his altered space, I tried to enter. I was unable to completely, but soon after, this ability to see time/space flow opened up instead. As I've posted, the reason for this one eluded me, as interesting as it was.

Well, last night in skype, the other friend read me and got "not my path" which we later understood meant those alternate realities they shared. (He and she had visited each other's worlds somewhat.) There were 4 of us in chat there, all empaths. I was trying to help them see better with words what it was I saw when in exasperation at the limits of words, asked them to read it directly. 2 did so directly. My soul connection friend opened to see it, tried to enter and ended up in a different place altogether; one which showed her much about her own journey.

So it seems that was one of the purposes of this; to point the way so my friend could get where she got to. There is still no sign of how I may use this information directly.