Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Of course mind influences matter! If I really put my mind to it, I know, for 100% fact that I'm able to materialise objects. I just lack the patience to practice it for any given length of time.

I have materialised 6 bed frame springs on the side of the footpath to replace broken ones in my bed - 10 minutes after thinking "I need to buy 6 bedsprings to fix my bed frame or buy a new one because it is hella uncomfy".

I have materialised a fake $20 note (a $20 discount coupon on a set of tyres) 10 minutes after thinking "well then, if it worked for the bedsprings, let's try it with money". After which, a kookaburra laughed it's fool head off in the tree above me and I fell to my knees blabbering with god-love.

I have materialised a "Dragon Dictate CD" in a park about 3kms from my brother's place half an hour after having a conversation with my brother about the program and my brother saying "I lost that CD ages ago". I took it back to my brother's place and showed him what I found in the park, half buried under leaves and he fell at my feet.

I materialised a jar of peanut butter, after saying "oh, I am out of peanut butter, I must buy some more" and I go and put my rubbish out 15 minutes later and notice a neighbour's garbage bin had fallen over and the only thing to have fallen out of it was a full, unopened jar of peanut butter. I said 'thanks for that god, but it is covered in germs now, so I will buy it next time I go shopping".

I have materialised a certain style of ring...I was thinking about a scottish thistle ring....found one exactly the same as I had thought about the very next day whilst walking along the beach at low tide...

I could go on...and on...

God is always reading my mind and giving me presents...always! and this is one of the main reasons why I believe and have faith in god. He doesn't disappoint.

It's also notable that it's not going to happen as soon as people ask...like somebody may say to me 'prove it and materialise...say...a cat statue'. Now it's not going to happen while they watch...or even when I am thinking about it...but give it 24 hours and I'll find an old, plush toy cat in my travels that I'll get for free or something like I have thought about.

I know if I truly put all my mind and concentration into this, I will become totally all-powerful and unstoppable and this terrifies me....I am scared of my own inner power...I'm really scared of it. =(

This is why I don't evolve and adapt my gifts.

Also, the more honest you are with yourself and the less lies you tell, the more it happens...the more your thoughts and words become the truth and take on a whole life of their own.

teach me what you do!

i mean, im aware how to attract the reality you desire, but it sounds like your talking about literally manifesting solid matter right in front of your eyes, showing up out of no were like magic lol.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
teach me what you do!

i mean, im aware how to attract the reality you desire, but it sounds like your talking about literally manifesting solid matter right in front of your eyes, showing up out of no were like magic lol.
I don't really know 'what I do' or 'how I do it' and it doesn't always happen or for every object - just certain things I think about that somehow 'appear' as if by some universal confirmation. It's happened about a dozen times in my life all up.

I guess it happens when the mind is totally engrossed on one thought at the expense of all other thoughts...it's like a mini-meditation even though you aren't aware of meditating.

It also helps if you are open, or you tend to notice very small details of things other people wouldn't necessarily pay any attention to (I have Asperger's).

To test it out, just let yourself go with the flow, open yourself up to the endless possibilities the universe provides, but you must do it without:

1. Greed - I tried and failed at that.
2. Expectation - just entertain the thought in your mind once, for a few minutes very intently and don't dwell on it.
3. Doubt - there's no use thinking/believing 'well, this is a load of bunk/ain't gonna work' before you give it the chance. Don't think it will work and don't think it won't.
4. Ego - don't believe doing this is going to make you a star if you can achieve it. The gifts can disappear faster than they are created.

Also, I guess it's wrong of me to say that I materialise things...who knows, this may just be a simple case of pre-cognition over direct manifestation.

Just try and open yourself and your heart up to 'endless possibility' and say to the universe "here I am, ready and willing - teach me" and then hold an object in your mind for a few minutes. Concentrate on it very intensely and if any emotion can be attached to the desired object, attach it - then let it go....let everything go and don't hold on to these thoughts and feelings.

Then, for the next few hours/day, go out and visit a lot of places - it's not going to fall into your lap if you remain in bed or watching TV on the sofa....the object will not have any opportunity to manifest then...you must go out and give the whole thing at least some kind of decent chance of happening.

Then, in your travels and as you travel, pay particular attention to your surroundings....most people just focus on the destination and miss out on so much just getting there....keep your eyes peeled on the ground, the side of the road...go out with a group of friends...one may give you that teddy bear you just thought about the previous evening, or shout you your fave gozleme you've been secretly dying for all day...etc etc

This is how the whole thing works and Schrodinger's Cat can be dead and alive simultaneously, just as photons travel both as particle and wave simultaneously - it's all a matter of perspective, not actualisation.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
O
I know if I truly put all my mind and concentration into this, I will become totally all-powerful and unstoppable and this terrifies me....I am scared of my own inner power...I'm really scared of it. =(

This is why I don't evolve and adapt my gifts.

Also, the more honest you are with yourself and the less lies you tell, the more it happens...the more your thoughts and words become the truth and take on a whole life of their own.
There really is no reason to be fearful, particularly if your intentions are clean. What I see you mostly talking about is "synchronicity" with a large possibility of precognitive input. I know that precognition is a thing, as I've seen it unfold quite clearly at times in my own experience. If something is important for me to know it will burst itself clearly into a dream, as a real time experience that mirrors an actual occurrence the next day. These types are very rare for me but are potent when they happen.

While synchronicity is almost a daily experience. Things will just work-out in ways that are far too convenient for chance. And yet I feel that you mentioned the key as to how this stuff works. I'm rarely looking for such things to work out as they do, they just do. I can often put the pieces together as an alignment is unfolding, but it clearly wasn't something that I had purposefully made happen.

And that's the trick to not worrying about this stuff. You have go let go for such things to come to you, if you try and make something happen it won't.. because you're not aware of all the necessary pieces involved in the network of events that's required to make it so. So the harder your try the less likely that you'll gain any traction.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
There really is no reason to be fearful, particularly if your intentions are clean. What I see you mostly talking about is "synchronicity" with a large possibility of precognitive input. I know that precognition is a thing, as I've seen it unfold quite clearly at times in my own experience. If something is important for me to know it will burst itself clearly into a dream, as a real time experience that mirrors an actual occurrence the next day. These types are very rare for me but are potent when they happen.

While synchronicity is almost a daily experience. Things will just work-out in ways that are far too convenient for chance. And yet I feel that you mentioned the key as to how this stuff works. I'm rarely looking for such things to work out as they do, they just do. I can often put the pieces together as an alignment is unfolding, but it clearly wasn't something that I had purposefully made happen.

And that's the trick to not worrying about this stuff. You have go let go for such things to come to you, if you try and make something happen it won't.. because you're not aware of all the necessary pieces involved in the network of events that's required to make it so. So the harder your try the less likely that you'll gain any traction.
Thank you my friend.

After about a week of me running in circles like a dog chasing it's own tail, I needed to hear this.

It is the ego that 'tries'....it is the ego that is 'scared'...and I am still holding on to the very last vestige of it, even though I have, for all intents and purposes 'let go'.

Thing is, I am only 'letting go' temporarily and thus I bounce back into an existence which makes absolutely no sense to me because it wasn't meant to make any sense to me.

If you are to liken it to anything, I have awakened my spiritual energies, but I have only raised up as far as my brow chakra, where I can see all these things unfold in real-time but I haven't progressed any further than that.

If I was able to direct my energies further, I would see that the 'mind' and 'matter' is all an illusion anyway and you are right, there is no "I" in 'try' but there is a 'Y'?

When I try my hand at anything, I rarely succeed in actually doing something because I am still trying, not achieving and this has happened all my life and it is a bugbear of it.

Yes, I also thought it is a combination of synchronicity and precognition, not direct materialisation....I mean, you don't see the objects appear out of 'thin air' as if by magic....but when it happens, it kinda gives off that whole 'vibe' or impression.

I know I still have a lot of negativity inside me and I am a living witness to all those 'negative synchs'.....it's the way the universe screws with me...

For example, something bad will happen at least a dozen times in a row...like my mobile phone will ring when I am otherwise occupied....I will get the whole run of red lights on my way from my house to the nearest town.....objects will 'magnetically' attract other objects and become caught/entangled with it...something will happen that I need to attend, with absolutely no given notice and it always corresponds at exactly the same time and day as a function I really wanted to attend and I was really looking forward to going, but now I cannot...

So, when these 'negative synchs' happen over...and over....and over....one gets into a very negative mindset and exasperatingly says; "why the eff do these unlucky circumstances ALWAYS seem to happen to me"? now, once that thought is expressed, you basically doom yourself to have these experiences continue for the rest of one's life...

So, if I replaced all my negativity - I would become god incarnate. Am I really ready for that? am I ready to be a god myself?

This is why I am fearful.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
So, when these 'negative synchs' happen over...and over....and over....one gets into a very negative mindset and exasperatingly says; "why the eff do these unlucky circumstances ALWAYS seem to happen to me"? now, once that thought is expressed, you basically doom yourself to have these experiences continue for the rest of one's life...

So, if I replaced all my negativity - I would become god incarnate. Am I really ready for that? am I ready to be a god myself?

This is why I am fearful.
You are so in need of a good dose of mindfulness! :) Just chill.. there is no reason to go anywhere, become anything, develop any have-to's, untangle any curious conundrums, it's all such a messy way to spend ones precious time as a human engaged in a human experience.

This is why I spend much of my time anymore studying the manor in which our bodies uniquely operate. There is so much good stuff to read on the subject that illuminates the richness of being physical. The complexity is amazing and the study of such has a highly functional component. And in spending this time in doing such studies I've finally been able to let go in such a way that I no longer attempt to self-direct my own spiritual nature.

So I've let go of "trying to get ahead" so to speak, and now things just tend to come to me naturally. I'm living a far more spiritual life than I ever have because it's no longer tangled with a need for performance. I honestly don't care if I perfect anything along those lines, so now things are free to come naturally. Something of a paradox really, I making far more progress by not caring about progress.

So chill, don't give a darn for awhile, and mean it. You already have a built-in momentum of noticing what is valuable as it pops-up along the way so you won't miss anything should it come to you. Just don't try and define it based on habits of old, just relax to the moment and enjoy being alive.

The first thing you may notice is that the pressure disappears, and the people around you become more real.. I like to envision this process as "grounding". :)
Old 12-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
You are so in need of a good dose of mindfulness! :) Just chill.. there is no reason to go anywhere, become anything, develop any have-to's, untangle any curious conundrums, it's all such a messy way to spend ones precious time as a human engaged in a human experience.

This is why I spend much of my time anymore studying the manor in which our bodies uniquely operate. There is so much good stuff to read on the subject that illuminates the richness of being physical. The complexity is amazing and the study of such has a highly functional component. And in spending this time in doing such studies I've finally been able to let go in such a way that I no longer attempt to self-direct my own spiritual nature.

So I've let go of "trying to get ahead" so to speak, and now things just tend to come to me naturally. I'm living a far more spiritual life than I ever have because it's no longer tangled with a need for performance. I honestly don't care if I perfect anything along those lines, so now things are free to come naturally. Something of a paradox really, I making far more progress by not caring about progress.

So chill, don't give a darn for awhile, and mean it. You already have a built-in momentum of noticing what is valuable as it pops-up along the way so you won't miss anything should it come to you. Just don't try and define it based on habits of old, just relax to the moment and enjoy being alive.

The first thing you may notice is that the pressure disappears, and the people around you become more real.. I like to envision this process as "grounding". :)
I understand, but everything is so 'goal orientated' and 'focus orientated' in this world...it is expected of me.

When my counsellor comes to visit, we always seem to get stuck on 'identifying goals' and that's where it all ends. We cannot move beyond this.

He's like 'well, what do you want to do?' and I'm always like "I don't know" and I am telling the truth.

Then, everything he suggests to me...I don't like it and he's like "who says anything about liking it?"

Yes, the universe has been trying to teach me this lesson my whole life and I still do not 'get it' even though I understand that the way things are - with all of the synchronicities and such are all designed for me to 'get it' and yet it still flies overhead like a jumbo jet.

I don't know what I want from life - all I know is that I am happy whenever I feel god in my heart, but as said in the Bible "man cannot live by bread alone" and I don't think I am in need of any more 'mindfulness' - that has been the cause of all these problems to start with.

I am mindful of every breath, every heart beat....so that if I miss one, I start freaking out and experience a full-blown panic attack. I am mindful of everything other people take for granted...I even look at my feet when I walk, I look at my hands when I touch...I am bloody mindful beyond being mindful. lol

What I need is a good dose of humanity - to see what it is other humans find so interesting about trivial things (which are not trivial to them).

I am so in need of de-programming from an abusive upbringing, combined with a shamanic destiny retrieval from a kundalini awakening gone bad combined with lessons in equanimity, temperance and patience.

All those can be seen as 'goals' I guess, but it's not a 'life goal' as I don't have any of those things....just short term goals I am finding it difficult to fulfill due to many external barriers or obstacles the universe keeps on putting in my way for some reason that is totally unknown to me.

Yes, maybe I am a 'control freak' trying to do my own 'spiritual thing' I just don't understand why the universe has different plans and forces me to do the exact opposite of whatever I plan to do...this makes no sense to me.

I see other people living their dreams, but god will not allow me to do it - so there goes any 'goals' any 'plans'...I don't understand how this can work for some people but not work for others like me and hence the conundrum.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
So, I went to google and typed in 'born spiritual' because it's kinda like this. I have been the same way since birth.

This was the first thing that popped up:
https://lonerwolf.com/spiritual-healer/

I got the score of 28/30 things there and I already kinda know....I used to be a shamanic healer...back when I was 16-23...before the birth of my first child and I dedicated all my energy to a family life instead.

Now my children are no longer in my version of 'the world' and haven't been for 10 years, I found myself vacillating, floundering and wondering what I should do...I've spent the past 10 years trapped in the abyss of nothingness without any human involvement beyond 'oh, they grow the food I eat' and 'if there were no humans, there would be no 'entertainment value' and life would be even MORE boring than what sitting here and gazing at my navel already is'.

I agree with you that I just need to live my life and totally forget about spirituality, god and all that...but for some reason I just cannot do it - being 'spiritual' wasn't a lifestyle choice for me. It was either I become a spiritual being or kill myself - no middle ground there.

I guess what I have the most difficulty with is 'coming out' as a spiritual being and I mean, on a 'spiritual forum' there are no barriers....but in real life, there is one at every turn....hence why I spend so much time on here - it's the only place I get to 'offload' it all - to the total chagrin of everybody else on here - especially the staff.

Anyway, enough about my private life which is never private and we'll go back to talking about mind over matter.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I agree with you that I just need to live my life and totally forget about spirituality, god and all that...but for some reason I just cannot do it - being 'spiritual' wasn't a lifestyle choice for me. It was either I become a spiritual being or kill myself - no middle ground there.
But I'm not sure what you are doing is actually spiritual. It is in the sense that people believe that thinking certain things, about certain things, in a certain sorta way is a spiritual endevour, but I'm not convinced at all that this is the way that spirituality rolls. I do have a goal, but it's not an active goal, it's a leaning toward absolute quiet. I know all the things that you talk about, and have been there myself over quiet a few years, but few things are bringing results like this goal of clean silent awaiting.

Remember how I mentioned that we don't control synchronicity, that we don't control how things come about? When we do project onto life any impressions that we've manufactured we are overlaying our belief structure onto the environment that surrounds us. The more we think about spiritual things the more we block how it's expressed. Spirituality is spontaneous and emerges from a fountain out of view.

I'm not suggesting that you give up spirituality, what I am encouraging you to do is to stop trying to make it happen. Don't be mindful in the way that you're "actively engaged", be mindful in the sense that you're open to what unfolds in a spontaneous way.

If you read how proficient mediums get the information that they do, they do so by opening themselves quietly to the images that emerge of their own volition. And that's it, they don't pursue anything, it comes to them.

Just in the last couple of days I've had two such events occur that can demonstrate this spontaneity at work.

Two days ago a close friend and I drove almost an hour across town with the intention of going to an outdoor exhibition of christmas lights and displays. As we pulled into the parking lot I realized that I'd left my warm jacket at home. It was freezing cold outside and going without a jacket would be difficult, to say the least. Oh well, we both said and planed on returning later, we enjoyed the ride out there among the snow laden landscape. We were approaching a stop light to turn left to head home when our phone rang. It was a close mutual friend of ours who had just been in a automobile accident. We moved over to the right lane and turned right instead. We were only 10 minutes away. It seems this was the purpose of our being drawn to this display. The synchronicity of events were uncanny.

The night before last I was dreaming near morning when this odd little sound intruded itself into a dream. It was a muffled popping sound and was repeating itself at a very distinct pace. The dream was unusually long, about 15 minutes or so, which in a dream state seems like forever. I woke up quite puzzled. The entire dream had this repetitive, steady sound, embedded throughout the timeline. A few minutes after getting out of bed I was looking out the window and noticed my electric fence ribbon outside and realized almost instantly that was it. The pulse was the exact pulse that our fence charger makes. We had had a fair amount of snow and the ribbon was weighed down, so I dressed and walked the perimeter and found where the ribbon was touching a metal fence about 200 feet from the house. There is no way I could have manually heard this from the house. I also cleaned the rest of the fence along the way.

So this is just two days of such happenings, I get something like this most every day, sometimes many throughout the day. Everything from small to big to sometimes huge synchronicity entwinings that all have one thing in common. There is absolutely no way I could anticipate, plan-for, coordinate or control, it only requires that I be open to the unexpected.

So to me being mindful is simply about being open and responsive to the vast diversity of what may appear. This includes lucid dreaming experiences, out of body experiences, precognitive dreaming, and chance meetings that lead to intense and unpredictable things.

If I want to shut off this flow I can do so by attempting to exert some control. I've never initiated anything of any real value by trying to purposefully move things with my head. :)
Old 14-12-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
its all about probabilities and information.

the thing about the wave functions of each objects differ from size to size. and with it the probability of uncertainty. meaning that the probability wavefunction a single electron has a different probability wavefunction of a single planet.

consciousness may alter the or affect the outcome of an electron by observing, but it cannot change or alter the trajectory path or the overall state of a planet, to do so is to have a mind as massive as the planet.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Pathfinder

Quantum Physics holds the answers. But you must step outside the box. If you can do that you are in with a chance. Forget 90% of what has gone on before. Most of it is the blind leading the blind.