Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Master
"Before Abraham was, 'IAm'." - Jesus

What the topic statement by Jesus signifies, is the greater reality and Truth, which is apart from, "The Matrix".

The Matrix of linear time, and space ...
and gravity. Matter.

The "real world", is about eternity, and the Spirit.

To which, most are oblivious.

"The majority of people are lost in the matrix of nature.
Submerged in a sea of materiality.
We must pray that they are reborn, that they recieve the gift of a new heart, and in the world to come are recipients of unending bounties."
Abdul Baha
Founder of the Bahai Faith.

(Quoted from memory. May not be verbatim.)

Point is, all the major faiths align, and agree on essential teachings.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-10-2016, 07:41 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What the topic statement by Jesus signifies, is the greater reality and Truth, which is apart from, "The Matrix".

The Matrix of linear time, and space ...
and gravity. Matter.

The "real world", is about eternity, and the Spirit.

To which, most are oblivious.

"The majority of people are lost in the matrix of matter. Submerged in a sea of materiality.
We must pray that they are reborn, that they recieve the gift of a new heart, and in the world to come are recipients of unending bounties."
Abdul Baha
Founder of the Bahai Faith.

(Quoted from memory. May not be verbatim.)

Point is, all the major faiths align, and agree on essential teachings.

And the saying--I am--was an answer to the question posed to him--he existed before Abraham--nothing more or less.--The Hebrew scholars say--- I am that I am in the ot = error--I will be what I will be is correct--- so certain religions rely on that error to try and say Jesus was claiming to be God, but reality says different. The term -I am has 0 to do with who God is. There are many errors in trinity translation. Misleading 2 billion mortals.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Master
Corrected the above Baha quote.

Kjw, so you say. Repeatedly.
But, when the JW's do not disclose the translators, and their educational certifications of the "New World" version, it can hardly be taken as a valid translation.
Which same disagrees with all the various accurate versions and translations of the Word in large manner. Who puts any trust in it except the JW's?

Again. "I Am", is the self reference which the Almighty stated to Moses. And again, it speaks of a greater reality, and Truth, involving the greater reality of the timeless, and Eternity. The Spirit.
They took up stones to stone Him because they recognized what He was stating, and it was what the law requires for blasphemy, which is what they percieved. This is only one example of His claim to deity and unity and identity with God Almighty.

God is Truth. God is Spirit.
"And they who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth." - John 4:24

Reread Abdul Baha's statement.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
And the saying--I am--was an answer to the question posed to him--he existed before Abraham--nothing more or less.--The Hebrew scholars say--- I am that I am in the ot = error--I will be what I will be is correct--- so certain religions rely on that error to try and say Jesus was claiming to be God, but reality says different. The term -I am has 0 to do with who God is. There are many errors in trinity translation. Misleading 2 billion mortals.

He is talking about the Christ Spirit, which overshadowed him during his ministry and God spoke through him OR is he acknowledging his own soul's pre-existence????
Open to debate ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 01-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Master
Knight, as the Word tells us, complete unity with the Father,
"The Word", through Whom everything is manifested.

Including us.

Old 02-10-2016, 07:57 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
He is talking about the Christ Spirit, which overshadowed him during his ministry and God spoke through him OR is he acknowledging his own soul's pre-existence????
Open to debate ...

Nowhere in Gods written word teaches souls pre existed. In fact the word soul translates to--breath (of life)--not a separate being inside of one.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:02 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Corrected the above Baha quote.

Kjw, so you say. Repeatedly.
But, when the JW's do not disclose the translators, and their educational certifications of the "New World" version, it can hardly be taken as a valid translation.
Which same disagrees with all the various accurate versions and translations of the Word in large manner. Who puts any trust in it except the JW's?

Again. "I Am", is the self reference which the Almighty stated to Moses. And again, it speaks of a greater reality, and Truth, involving the greater reality of the timeless, and Eternity. The Spirit.
They took up stones to stone Him because they recognized what He was stating, and it was what the law requires for blasphemy, which is what they percieved. This is only one example of His claim to deity and unity and identity with God Almighty.

God is Truth. God is Spirit.
"And they who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth." - John 4:24

Reread Abdul Baha's statement.

Jesus taught--John 17:3--the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- that is why he teaches this reality--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--he has a God like we do-his Father--Paul, Peter, John as well teach that fact.
The Pharisees taught 0 truth about Jesus--everything they said about him were lies.
The Hebrews say--I AM THAT I AM = ERROR--its Trinitarians who say it does not--Trinitarians are a house divided, they will not stand. Mark 3:24-26-- They teach a false non existent God.
Same thing with-ELOHIM--Trinitarians say it means-Gods when used for the true God--they lie--the Hebrew translating rule = NEVER plural when used for the true living God. The trinity scholars all know 100% my words are 100% fact.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Master
Nothing of the sort. Again relying on a Bible who's translators are of unknown credentials and origin, which varies so much from the other accepted versions who's translators ARE known, and with known credentials...?

Is indicative of "cultish" teaching. You can claim otherwise until the Lord comes, and all you like Kjw. But? There is no valid foundation there.

Again, the purpose of this thread is to cite that not only is the Almighty's self description. "I Am"... BUT, also it is illustrative of a greater reality than this "world", of linear time.
Which, modern physics, since Einstein, agrees with.

One will, as well, hear testimonials of this at, www.nderf.org ; Regarding some who have died, and were rescucitated. Which situation is ongoing.

St. Paul...
"To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."

There is we can see, a tripod of support and evidence for this regarding the Word, modern physics today, and the very many anecdotal testimonials at nderf.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Nowhere in Gods written word teaches souls pre existed. In fact the word soul translates to--breath (of life)--not a separate being inside of one.

The Church dropped the teachings on reincarnation, but even so there are multiple references and acceptance of reincarnation mentioned in your Bible.

They shall 'go no more out' for example is an allegorical reference to the breaking of the cycle of earthly life and death so that no more earthly incarnations become necessary.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-10-2016, 09:33 AM
Master
The JW's, and the Watchtower, have taken inappropriate liberties regarding a number of issues.

For one, clearly, people have been referred to as "souls" through history, such as
in how many souls aboard a ship, or other conveyance.

Modern physics today tells us what the world of matter, in linear time and space, actually is.
Calling it "illusory", and also lauding the Wachowski's cinematic illustration of, "The Matrix".

Reincarnation, as it is called, is a concurrant situation, not actually linear and successive, as percieved from this "matrix of nature". ( Baha )
The essential person who Jesus atoned for is neither, also, merely this organic aspect, in this temporary world of matter, linear time, and space.

Who's origins, it can be determined lay in the angelic.

The essential person is the "soul", or spirit, whichever you may prefer.
Declaring otherwise is just another error of the JW doctrine, and belief.
Which goes against the findings of modern physics, as well as the many anecdotal accounts, through time, of those who have departed, and returned.

Then also is the Watchtower's perspective of the Holy Spirit, and involving the triune Godhead.
Contradicting the scripture about Jesus, of Whom it is stated in Colossians...

"In Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead, bodily."

So summarily, the Almighty had used "I Am" for Moses to declare to the Pharoah, because?
It infers the timeless and Eternal, ever present nature and Personage of God.
Jehovah.