Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Suspended
Guide
Energy coming in

Is there something going on astrologically that's causing new energies to come in? Ever since December 12, I've felt a new meaningfulness in my life. I started my Saturn return this march so I wonder too of that has something to do with it. Anyway if anyone has any links or information on current astro energy I'd love to read them.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Master
Maybe it's not astrological. We had the 12-12 portal which is another powerful one, although it usually is one that feels good.
But a portal always brings in high energies and it is possible to experience a shift because of it, especially since you say you feel this since the portal on 12-12.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Seeker

Lunarium.co.uk has information about current Moon phases/signs, etc.
Astrodienst.com where you can calculate Transits with brief interpretations.
Astrotheme.com is similar but better for synastry.

Everything else (like Cafeastro) would be useful only if you have exact search phrases ready.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:53 AM
Guide

Maybe it could mean you're just on track with the energies...? Just putting that out there, do not really know.

I have actually felt quite awful, this usually tends to happen when I missed a beat, and than good things/energies time lines come in, yet I am still scraping it out, if though I did not "STEP UP" to ride the wave.

I am doing quite awful, and in turn feeling quite awful.

My ship came in, I didn't ride it out, and now I am worse off. Though I manifested a new outcome nearly right away.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:14 AM
Master
The Saturn return is pretty awesome, how's that going for you? well apparently Mercury entered Sagittarius on the 12th, so that could certainly explain your burst of energy and new direction you feel!~

I think the 12/12 thing is noteworthy too

Next full Moon coming up is going to be in Cancer, its home, and will be opposing its opposite sign Capricorn where the Sun will be. that should be important too, on the 22nd.

If you google search Mercury in Sagittarius and add the year 2018 or something you will probably find a plethora of people blogging and talking about the topic. You could just google Mercury in Sagittarius to learn about the general sentiment behind the placement and energy of it, but if you want to know specifically about the transit situation then you'll want to add something specific about the date whether it's a word like current, the month, or the year.

if I were to add a little of what I think about the transit, I would say that if Mercury was just in deeper darker Scorpio then its entrance into Sagittarius rightly would justify a flush of energy and emergence. Mercury in Sagittarius is about circulating and sharing ideas and philosophizing and traveling, even if just to different mental planes or shuffling ideas. Sagittarius encompasses so much more than that, I find it hard to do it justice, but it is a sign of freedom and adventure. yayyy lol apply that to Mercury the mind planet and you are apt to feel liberated and teeming with excitement and more contentment than in Scorpio, I think, though I know Scorpio is not all negativity so I should watch what I'm saying, especially since I have 4 planets and my South Node there but it's generally more of an introverted energy, combustible even as it's the sign ruled by Pluto and traditionally Mars so that's important to remember. a great thing I heard was that Aries is external Mars energy expression, and Scorpio internal.. thus you have the phoenix rising from own ashes phenomena. but now we are in Sagittarius, so that is the last fire sign. Mine is actually in Mars so I kind of relate those two energies together more, but it is ruled by Jupiter, which is the planet of expansion and fortune and the likes. it's possible we can circle around the zodiac wheel to see what each sign's weakness is.

Like the main potential flaw with Scorpio is not letting loose and being more light. and Sagittarius does that. then the main flaw with Sagittarius is risk of not being successful with all the ideas and experiences and understandings, and Capricorn is essentially the premiere sign of success and taking endeavors seriously which Sagittarius would be well to do, cuz it's got a lot going on. which is usually awesome. if I should continue I'll add that Capricorn's main flaw might be a tendency to undervalue the human side of people and importance of freedom and novelty, which is Aquarius' arena. then Aquarius might be too impersonal and indifferent and Pisces is anything but, etc. etc. but honestly I think this might work backwards too lol. Idno I've done a few exercises like this about the signs and it seems to make a lot of sense. but then every sign has ideal aspirations and potentials along with potential pitfalls and downfalls, so that is partially why we are born with more than one sign, and why they all exist, because the energies can work together magnificently.
that was not necessarily on topic, but I think I can blame the Sagittarius Mercury energy for that mental extrapolation and exploration
Old 16-12-2018, 09:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Is there something going on astrologically that's causing new energies to come in? Ever since December 12, I've felt a new meaningfulness in my life. I started my Saturn return this march so I wonder too of that has something to do with it. Anyway if anyone has any links or information on current astro energy I'd love to read them.

Funny that this week I've felt energy. Coming from perineum area of my body. Very gentle compared to last year, but I did feel it this week. Very calming and nice feeling but when it goes I crash.
Old 20-12-2018, 03:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
The Saturn return is pretty awesome, how's that going for you? well apparently Mercury entered Sagittarius on the 12th, so that could certainly explain your burst of energy and new direction you feel!~

I think the 12/12 thing is noteworthy too

Next full Moon coming up is going to be in Cancer, its home, and will be opposing its opposite sign Capricorn where the Sun will be. that should be important too, on the 22nd.

If you google search Mercury in Sagittarius and add the year 2018 or something you will probably find a plethora of people blogging and talking about the topic. You could just google Mercury in Sagittarius to learn about the general sentiment behind the placement and energy of it, but if you want to know specifically about the transit situation then you'll want to add something specific about the date whether it's a word like current, the month, or the year.

if I were to add a little of what I think about the transit, I would say that if Mercury was just in deeper darker Scorpio then its entrance into Sagittarius rightly would justify a flush of energy and emergence. Mercury in Sagittarius is about circulating and sharing ideas and philosophizing and traveling, even if just to different mental planes or shuffling ideas. Sagittarius encompasses so much more than that, I find it hard to do it justice, but it is a sign of freedom and adventure. yayyy lol apply that to Mercury the mind planet and you are apt to feel liberated and teeming with excitement and more contentment than in Scorpio, I think, though I know Scorpio is not all negativity so I should watch what I'm saying, especially since I have 4 planets and my South Node there but it's generally more of an introverted energy, combustible even as it's the sign ruled by Pluto and traditionally Mars so that's important to remember. a great thing I heard was that Aries is external Mars energy expression, and Scorpio internal.. thus you have the phoenix rising from own ashes phenomena. but now we are in Sagittarius, so that is the last fire sign. Mine is actually in Mars so I kind of relate those two energies together more, but it is ruled by Jupiter, which is the planet of expansion and fortune and the likes. it's possible we can circle around the zodiac wheel to see what each sign's weakness is.

Like the main potential flaw with Scorpio is not letting loose and being more light. and Sagittarius does that. then the main flaw with Sagittarius is risk of not being successful with all the ideas and experiences and understandings, and Capricorn is essentially the premiere sign of success and taking endeavors seriously which Sagittarius would be well to do, cuz it's got a lot going on. which is usually awesome. if I should continue I'll add that Capricorn's main flaw might be a tendency to undervalue the human side of people and importance of freedom and novelty, which is Aquarius' arena. then Aquarius might be too impersonal and indifferent and Pisces is anything but, etc. etc. but honestly I think this might work backwards too lol. Idno I've done a few exercises like this about the signs and it seems to make a lot of sense. but then every sign has ideal aspirations and potentials along with potential pitfalls and downfalls, so that is partially why we are born with more than one sign, and why they all exist, because the energies can work together magnificently.
that was not necessarily on topic, but I think I can blame the Sagittarius Mercury energy for that mental extrapolation and exploration

It's going strangely. Started out with excitement for changes then it turned into a huge messy maze of sorts with magic hallways left and right and inwards and outward and none of it makes sense lol
Old 20-12-2018, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
It's going strangely. Started out with excitement for changes then it turned into a huge messy maze of sorts with magic hallways left and right and inwards and outward and none of it makes sense lol

well I'm guessing that started out days earlier than now, and the Moon only stays in a given sign a couple days, but I looked to see where it was now and couldn't help but notice how the sign Gemini it's in now's symbol looks like a doorway or hallway lol

it could also be a transition aspect to one or more of your planets. but it could also not be related to Astrology, then again maybe everything is in one way or another.. I'm too novice to say. but you came to the Astrology section of the forum for a reason so maybe just keep following your intuition and sit down and spend a little time thinking or meditating about what your current situation and supposed dilemmas mean to you, and why you might be here; or not knowing where you are lol
Old 26-12-2018, 05:09 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
well I'm guessing that started out days earlier than now, and the Moon only stays in a given sign a couple days, but I looked to see where it was now and couldn't help but notice how the sign Gemini it's in now's symbol looks like a doorway or hallway lol

it could also be a transition aspect to one or more of your planets. but it could also not be related to Astrology, then again maybe everything is in one way or another.. I'm too novice to say. but you came to the Astrology section of the forum for a reason so maybe just keep following your intuition and sit down and spend a little time thinking or meditating about what your current situation and supposed dilemmas mean to you, and why you might be here; or not knowing where you are lol
Its the psychic party, tune in