Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 04-11-2010, 12:43 AM
mikron

Cool Drunvalo Unity Breath Mother Earth Father Sky Meditation

Meditation
of Heaven
and Earth
also called the
Earth/Sky Meditation
and the
Unity Breath
by Drunvalo

This meditation is as old as humanity. Yet it is just as important today as it was thousands of years ago. It is a meditation that has form and direction with a purpose of allowing an ordinary person to consciously experience the presence of God. God is always present everywhere — but very often, as humans, we forget. This meditation lets us remember.

I first experienced this meditation about six or seven years ago while I was about to go on stage at a consciousness convention in Georgia, USA. I was behind the stage in front of a meditation altar that someone had built for the speakers. I was silently meditating — not thinking of anything at all — when suddenly, out of nowhere, Sri Yukteswar, Yogananda's guru, appeared to me in my inner vision. I had never seen him before. He appeared as real as life.

He told me that there was a meditation I needed to know for what I was going to do in the future. Then he explained in great detail what it was that I should do to achieve the state of consciousness that he called the ''Unity Breath.'' He then looked straight into my eyes and told me that I was to drop what I was going to talk about, go on stage, and teach this meditation. Then he disappeared.

I have many inner experiences, and no matter where they come from, I always check with my inner guides — my angels — to see if the information or requested action is appropriate. The angels made it very clear to me that this was something that was good for me and the Earth — and so I did as I had been told.

I walked onto the stage with no experience of the meditation — just gave the instructions and then, for the first time, experienced the meditation myself. I was amazed at the simplicity of this meditation, and yet the power of the results. It changed my life, and unknowingly prepared me for much that came later.

I had assumed that this meditation was known only by the Hindus and Sri Yukteswar's lineage, but I soon learned that my assumption was far from the truth. As I traveled around the world and encountered many indigenous tribes, I found that in almost every case these tribes knew and used a version of this meditation. In fact, what I believe now is that almost all (and maybe it is all) tribes on the Earth use or have used this meditation in some form. Each tribe has slight variations, but it is always the same outline and final result.

I have found this meditation used with only slight variations by the Aboriginals in Australia, the Maori in New Zealand, the Zulu in Africa, the Hopi, Taos, and Lakota Native Americans, the Kahuna in Hawaii, the Eskimos in Alaska, the Mayans in the Yucatan — and others. Before any sacred ceremony begins, first they enter into this meditation.

The only real difference among the variations was the way in which the meditator connected with Father Sky or the Divine Father. Sri Yukteswar asked me, in connecting with the Divine Father, to connect with the sacred grids that surround the Earth, realizing that these sacred grids are connected to All Life Everywhere. But the grid concept is not known to very many indigenous tribes. What most of them do is connect with our sun, believing that our sun is connected to all other suns and ultimately to All Life Everywhere. One tribe, the Hopi, have the concept of the Great Central Sun, and this is their connection to connect with All Life Everywhere.

What I know and believe is that it doesn't make any difference which concept we connect with. It is our intention that matters. And so, if you decide to use this meditation, use the Divine Father connection that feels right to you.

The Meditation of Heaven and Earth
The instructions that follow are simplified so that anyone can do this.

You can be living anywhere on Earth. Just find a quiet place and sit comfortably, on the Earth itself if possible, and close your eyes.

1. Begin to breathe rhythmically and evenly — meaning that you inhale in the same amount of time that you exhale. Relax, and let your everyday thoughts go. Just simply follow your breath.
  2. In your inner vision, see a beautiful scene from nature. Whatever you see as beautiful, whether it is in the mountains, the desert, the ocean — it doesn't matter. If it is the mountains, for example, you might see their peaks covered with snow. You might picture rivers, trees, and the animals, and see white, billowing clouds in the sky. Breathe in the clean, fresh mountain air. Do something similar with whatever place you have chosen that is dear to your heart. And in your heart, feel the love that you have for nature and for Mother Earth. Allow this love to become strong until your very body feels this love.
  3. Then take this love that you have for Mother Earth and place it in a little ball — perhaps two inches across — and with your intention send this little ball filled with your love down to the center of the Earth. You send it with the intention that Mother Earth feels the love that you have for Her. And then you wait.
  4. You wait for Mother Earth to send Her love back to you. She always will, as you are Her child. Some people experience it immediately and for others it takes a little while. It is a very real experience. It is not an intellectual thing. It is not you saying to yourself, ''I am now feeling Mother Earth's love.'' When Mother Earth's love returns to you, it will be as sweet as the time that your own mother looked into your eyes when you were a baby. Feel this love, and let it move all through your body. Let it move through every cell in your body. Let it move even into your Light Body, and all that you are. And for a time — as long as you wish — simply stay in this connected love, with yourself in the arms of the Divine Mother.
  5. When the time seems right, and without breaking the connection with the Divine Mother, turn your attention to the Divine Father, who is the rest of creation other than the Earth.

In your inner vision, see a night sky filled with the multitude of stars of the Milky Way. See the planets, the sun (which would have to be over the horizon), and the moon. See the beauty of Creation, and feel the love that you have for the Divine Father. Allow this love to grow stronger until you are ready to burst with tears of love.
  6. And then, just as with the Mother, gather this love and put it into a little ball, and with your intention send it into the Heavens. Either send it to the sacred grids around the Earth, if you understand them, or send it to the Central Sun, if you understand what that means. Or — which is what most indigenous people do — send it to our own sun. It is your intention that matters. And then you wait.
  7. As with the Mother, you wait until the Father sends His love back to you. He always will, as you are His son. When you feel this love return to you, let it move throughout your body and to all your cells. Let it move even into your Light Body and all that you are. Again, you can stay in this love with the Father as long as you wish.
  8. Realize that at this moment you are in love with the Divine Mother and Father at the same time. This is extremely rare, for a human being to experience this. And realize even further that the Holy Trinity is now being manifest on Earth. The Divine Mother, the Divine Father, and you — the Divine Child — are all bound by Love in a Holy Triangle.

According to Sri Yukteswar, it is only from this sacred place of the Holy Trinity that the Creator can be seen so clearly and experienced so directly.
  9. Now, without breaking the bonds of love between your Divine Parents, simply allow the presence of God to be experienced directly. Allow God to come within your body as well as all around you. What happens now is between you and God. Trust yourself, as you are a Child of God. Believe in yourself, as you are one with the Source.

From this point on, there are no words.
May this meditation be a blessing in your life and to all those you touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Peace all members of Spiritual Forums

here is a special treat that followed me and my intuition and is a you tube video of this Unity Breath Mother Earth Father Sky meditation in Drunvalo's own voice ,and really cool back round !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqAariX50I

Namaste Adonai

mikron
Old 04-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Ladofthelight

I first did this at a Flower of Life gathering...

Definitely powerful.

I have heard variation of this. I would say there is a "step 9b"...

Once one is connected, they can simply intention to open up the prana tube (top and bottom) to let in the love from the father and mother.

Were I to even try and describe with words, I would say, "like being tasered with a 50,000 volt LOVE gun". Tremendous energy.

However one chooses to experience the Universe, I sincerely hope that all can have this tremendous feeling as often as they wish.

Such a great reminder of what else is out there.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:55 PM
mikron

Cool

Thank you so much LadyOfTheLight for adding some extra content and these times certainly are changing! I not only have the technical details here but in the you tube video its Drunvalo's own voice so those Light workers who need to hear this wonderful meditation can enjoy it also!

Namaste

mikron
Old 16-11-2010, 04:06 AM
shamandreaming

I also experienced this meditation for the first time at a FOL workshop a few years ago. It never fails to bring me to tears. The love and unity shared in this meditation is like nothing I have ever experienced and yet, it is only the beginning.

I highly recommend it to all who are interested. :-)

Thank you mikron.

Namaste