Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Thank you guys. Also can someone explain why we didn't find aliens on Mars or Moon or anywhere else? Are they hiding?

If you entertain the idea that they are *hiding* you are already bringing forth a very loaded question here, i.e. you assume these aliens you talk about are necessarily intelligent life forms capable of hiding themselves from some human beings..

Concerning aliens, lets also put it this way...

1. The Universe is incredibly vast (trillions of galaxies) so it is parsimonious to assume there is alien life out there..
2. The Universe is incredibly vast so it is also parsimonious to assume that contact with alien life or discovery of alien life will not be easy..

The Moon and Mars are just two places..

Perhaps there is life there though, but thus far it doesn't seem to be the case in the physical realm..

Old 09-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Knower

Yes, I was thinking if they were physical aliens we should have found Martians, the Greys on Mars already, but they were not there? If they were physical they should breathe right? And we know Mars doesen't have atmosphere, so they either migrated elsewhere physically to live or are there in a non physical form such as in a non physical realm

Found this article in a Newspaper
“Perhaps intelligent life isn’t as common as we think and we’re just looking at the wrong time.”

Astronomers at the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) Institute try to answer if we are alone in the universe.

SETI scans the skies with powerful radar dishes in a bid to detect alien radio broadcasts and other communication frequencies.

So far, scientists have not been able to detect any messages from an intelligent species of alien.

Last edited by freebird : 09-06-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
“Perhaps intelligent life isn’t as common as we think and we’re just looking at the wrong time.”

Astronomers at the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) Institute try to answer if we are alone in the universe.

SETI scans the skies with powerful radar dishes in a bid to detect alien radio broadcasts and other communication frequencies.

So far, scientists have not been able to detect any messages from an intelligent species of alien.

The problem with SETI is that it is based on the assumption that any aliens will communicate via radio broadcasting which can be picked up by humans. What if aliens are communicating by some means which humanity has no concept of?

Years ago I read of some Victorian scientists who declared that even if there was life on Mars we would not be able to communicate, because any flag which would be visible to the Martians would be too big to wave. I cannot now track down this story to see if it was true. What this story shows is that humans tend to think in terms of their own achievements and development, so SETI assumes that if humans communicate via radio waves then aliens must do likewise.

The absence of radio signals does not mean the absence of aliens.

Peace.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The problem with SETI is that it is based on the assumption that any aliens will communicate via radio broadcasting which can be picked up by humans. What if aliens are communicating by some means which humanity has no concept of?

Years ago I read of some Victorian scientists who declared that even if there was life on Mars we would not be able to communicate, because any flag which would be visible to the Martians would be too big to wave. I cannot now track down this story to see if it was true. What this story shows is that humans tend to think in terms of their own achievements and development, so SETI assumes that if humans communicate via radio waves then aliens must do likewise.

The absence of radio signals does not mean the absence of aliens.

Peace.
Interesting thought.
So, does anyone in terms of spirit know where those aliens are staying? Because I guess in terms of 3D physical forms we didn't find them on Mars, Moon or anywhere else
Old 11-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Were Atlantis and Lemuria real ?
Most people say that Atlantis was just a story invented by Plato, however some spiritual people say that they remember past lives from Atlantis. Some other archeologists claimed to have found ruins of Atlantis near Spain, or even near Mexico, but it wasn't actually discovered. So where was Atlantis located if it was real, in another dimension? Was it a physical place? And how were humans back then in terms of physical aspect and technology?

It is possible that an island nation called Atlantis existed, with an advanced material civilization. And it is also quite possible that the island destabilized due to experiments conducted without proper feasibility studies, and too much emphasis on knowledge rather than wisdom.

I would say Atlantis, myth or not, is a wise lesson for all of humanity to profit by,especially politicians, defense scientists and military leaders.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 12-06-2019, 07:29 AM
Master
My personal opinion, is that with all of the technology available today, something huge should have been found by now, with ocean floor mapping, LIDAR etc, but nothing has.

Sure, we have found giant pyramids off Cuba, giant structures off the coast of Japan, submerged cities like Dwarka off the coast of India..features of existing continents which have been submerged during the last Younger-Dryas era..but no huge land masses other than the remains of pre-existing ones, like Sunderland as it relates to the Indonesian Archipelago.

In my educated view, Atlantis, Mu and Lemuria were not continents, but global civilizations, with their administrative centres close to coastal regions, which perished some time between 12,800 and 10,500 BCE, when up to 20 miles of global coastline, including some smaller islands perished during the last polar ice melt, as evidenced by the Piri Reis map.

This stance is also adopted and supported by archaeological evidence.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I was thinking if they were physical aliens we should have found Martians, the Greys on Mars already, but they were not there? If they were physical they should breathe right? And we know Mars doesen't have atmosphere, so they either migrated elsewhere physically to live or are there in a non physical form such as in a non physical realm

In regards to this, even if they sent out radio signals now, it would take millions of years for them to even reach our nearest star, Alpha Centauri.

Broadcasts of programs made during the 1950's like "I Love Lucy" are just now exiting our own Solar System..

It is here where the whole Seti program falls over..

However, we did receive the "WOW Signal" but as to what that actually was or means, science is still to figure out:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

Being a Science Nerd, as I am, pays off.

If we are looking for the origins of extraterrestrials, we need not look any further than Orion/Betelgeuse in my honest opinion.

All great traditions speak of it as being the "Home of the Gods".
Old 12-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Atlantis is nothing more than a myth. No concrete evidence whatsoever, except a few New Agers claiming to have lived there in a past life. The ruins you mentioned could be other things as well. But suppose if Atlantis was once real, life would probably just the same way as other places. All the stories about Atlantis being a sanctuary for aliens is most likely an exaggeration made up by UFO fanatics.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Atlantis is nothing more than a myth. No concrete evidence whatsoever, except a few New Agers claiming to have lived there in a past life. The ruins you mentioned could be other things as well. But suppose if Atlantis was once real, life would probably just the same way as other places. All the stories about Atlantis being a sanctuary for aliens is most likely an exaggeration made up by UFO fanatics.

I think it's a tad rude to stereotype people with past life memories in such a way. I see no reason to question their experience, I do wonder about the exact content, and why the memory couldn't just be Ancient Athens, or Rome, or some other place. And Atlantis could actually very well have been Santorini as Plato talked about dwarf elephants.. which existed throughout the Mediterranean thousands of years ago..

More on Santorini: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption

Old 12-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

I think it's a tad rude to stereotype people with past life memories in such a way. I see no reason to question their experience, I do wonder about the exact content, and why the memory couldn't just be Ancient Athens, or Rome, or some other place. And Atlantis could actually very well have been Santorini as Plato talked about dwarf elephants.. which existed throughout the Mediterranean thousands of years ago..

More on Santorini: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption

Well, I see the need to question EVERYTHING. Even my own experiences. You may think it's rude, but I think it's a necessity.

The thing about myths is, sometimes there's something true about them. But not in the way you'd expect. One way or another, Atlantis may have existed once. Perhaps it was Santorini as you say, but all the exaggerations about it are what made it the myth we know today as the mysterious wonderland where aliens had a cup of tea with humans on a regular basis.