Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i dont know much what i am so guess it doesn't matter much to me either. my knowledge consists of my grandfather called himself a kraut. parents moved to the usa from germany. which makes me 25% german and 75% unknown. lol. not that there is anything wrong with it mattering. it just hasn't been to me thus far.

Well anyways - you are no "Sauerkraut" - more like on the sweet side

Old 15-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Well anyways - you are no "Sauerkraut" - more like on the sweet side

lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Legrand

Quote:

Sharing is one thing – but why are you 2 – like screening & recruiting ‘suitable candidates’ for this Inanna cult?

Is either of you even 'Mesopotamian'?

Hello sentient,

This was simply an exchange of information.

If I were to Shaktipath you without your given consent, it would be another thing.

Funny that you believe that I am part of any kind of cult.

I feel you are curious and afraid at the same time about Kundalini.

Enjoy!
Old 16-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Master

Apprehension is natural Legrand.

In my own case I felt an increase of what I can loosely term as magnetic heat within. This was related to meditation since as far as kundalini is concerned I never did any specific yogic exercise to awaken it. Well, the magnetic heat increased to a disconcerting level.

Looking back, why was it disconcerting? Or simply stated, why did I feel fear? It was because I imagined that the rapidly increasing vibrational frequency may cause a stroke or something like that, damaging the physical body.

I just requested the Universe to taper it off awhile and so it was. When the energy built up again a few months later, I was psychologically prepared and even in fact apprehensive that if I don’t plunge in now, I may miss the bus, so to speak!

As for kundalini, when it is sensed within rising upwards, being something totally new, we may well get a jolt causing the energy to subside. Allowing is not as easy as it sounds. Of course through the central Sushumna funnel there is no time to think at all ... it’s up from root to crown in a swoosh.

Back on topic, perhaps Shivani or NoOne or running can throw some light on the Medulla and an unnamed point between Medulla & Bindu at the back of head. Also the chin.

Old 16-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Apprehension is natural Legrand.

In my own case I felt an increase of what I can loosely term as magnetic heat within. This was related to meditation since as far as kundalini is concerned I never did any specific yogic exercise to awaken it. Well, the magnetic heat increased to a disconcerting level.

Looking back, why was it disconcerting? Or simply stated, why did I feel fear? It was because I imagined that the rapidly increasing vibrational frequency may cause a stroke or something like that, damaging the physical body.

I just requested the Universe to taper it off awhile and so it was. When the energy built up again a few months later, I was psychologically prepared and even in fact apprehensive that if I don’t plunge in now, I may miss the bus, so to speak!

As for kundalini, when it is sensed within rising upwards, being something totally new, we may well get a jolt causing the energy to subside. Allowing is not as easy as it sounds. Of course through the central Sushumna funnel there is no time to think at all ... it’s up from root to crown in a swoosh.

Back on topic, perhaps Shivani or NoOne or running can throw some light on the Medulla and an unnamed point between Medulla & Bindu at the back of head. Also the chin.

at the top of the head towards the back where it curves down and into the head is where it seems an activation. there is a a continious flow from the root to it to up beyond the crown. from that point inside the head is a flow through the third eye. through the eyes interconnected through the top of the nose. the bottom of the chin is a lot of power seemingly connected to all of that and the throat chakra. these seem to be where high concentrations of this nectar but spreading everything in between. but all of this is all connected to all of the other power points as described as chakras. the heart being the main engine and of inteligence of this pheomena. this outpouring of nectar moves through everything inbetween and of every cell making an outcome of one power. that being the entire body, including below the root, below the body, above the crown, above the body. so the entire body but manifesting beyond the body. above. below. in front. and behind.

i measure my progress as these higher concentrations where the power seems to be coming from making everything else into itself. cell by cell and beyond the physical body.

i dont have time to look up the definitions of the words you used. so i apologise if im not sharing my experience in relationship of the questions correctly. if i havent please let me know. and when i have time i will look up what those words mean and and share what i experience in better relation to that.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 16-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
at the top of the head towards the back where it curves down and into the head is where it seems an activation. there is a a continious flow from the root to it to up beyond the crown. from that point inside the head is a flow through the third eye. through the eyes interconnected through the top of the nose. the bottom of the chin is a lot of power seemingly connected to all of that and the throat chakra. these seem to be where high concentrations of this nectar but spreading everything in between. but all of this is all connected to all of the other power points as described as chakras. the heart being the main engine and of inteligence of this pheomena. this outpouring of nectar moves through everything inbetween and of every cell making an outcome of one power. that being the entire body, including below the root, below the body, above the crown, above the body. so the entire body but manifesting beyond the body. above. below. in front. and behind.

i measure my progress as these higher concentrations where the power seems to be coming from making everything else into itself. cell by cell and beyond the physical body.

i dont have time to look up the definitions of the words you used. so i apologise if im not sharing my experience in relationship of the questions correctly. if i havent please let me know. and when i have time i will look up what those words mean and and share what i experience in better relation to that.

everything mentioned is continious without interuptions. that is what makes it permenant experience of bliss and silence from what i can tell. so step one is making everything continious. step two is making everything one.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 16-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Master
I am starting to ‘get’ NoOne’s Hungarian ‘Sumerian side connection’ and if that is the ancestral connection he feels - that is the connection he feels, so in that case it is valid.
I want to learn a tiny bit more about that side of their history.

When it comes to ‘energy’ – mine is a totally different definition of it than people here.
You all seem to place energy in the body, when to me energy means ‘the dance’.

A simple example.
You are sitting in your lounge when all of a sudden you feel the urge to go to the front door only to discover a person behind it just about to ring the doorbell – so you both get a surprise.

The ‘dance’ is when you intuitively move to the ‘tuneless tune’ of perfect timing.
Manifestations of Spirit - so to speak.

When the inner fire blazes and your whole life is turning into that dance, it really isn’t you doing it – at that point. You are egoless - zero.

The notion of “I” having “powers” like “Gods under my belt” - does not sound "right" to me at all.

Old 16-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Master

The Indian Kundalini teachings I trust are excellent, Lama Yeshe’s book though is simple enough to understand and to my mind has the “right” motivation, intent purpose:
https://www.bookdepository.com/Bliss.../9780861711369

Old 17-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I am starting to ‘get’ NoOne’s Hungarian ‘Sumerian side connection’ and if that is the ancestral connection he feels - that is the connection he feels, so in that case it is valid.
I want to learn a tiny bit more about that side of their history.

When it comes to ‘energy’ – mine is a totally different definition of it than people here.
You all seem to place energy in the body, when to me energy means ‘the dance’.

A simple example.
You are sitting in your lounge when all of a sudden you feel the urge to go to the front door only to discover a person behind it just about to ring the doorbell – so you both get a surprise.

The ‘dance’ is when you intuitively move to the ‘tuneless tune’ of perfect timing.
Manifestations of Spirit - so to speak.

When the inner fire blazes and your whole life is turning into that dance, it really isn’t you doing it – at that point. You are egoless - zero.

The notion of “I” having “powers” like “Gods under my belt” - does not sound "right" to me at all.

Just outside the Large Hadron Collider in CERN, Switzerland, there stands a 50ft statue of Nataraja - the "dancing" form of Lord Shiva.

This has been put there, to illustrate everything you are saying...that existence is a dance of the exchange of energies which move from one state to another, yet nothing is lost within the closed system of the universe.

In Nataraja's left hand, he holds a fire...that is when the cosmic fire blazes and everything becomes lost in that dance, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

In Nataraja's right hand, he holds a kettle drum (damru), which symbolises the cosmic vibration - the primordial sound of A-U-M signifying the resonance at which electrons buzz and dance.

His other two hands are held in certain mudras...

His second right hand is demonstrating the Abhay mudra of peace, understanding and blessings, while his second left hand is pointing to his upturned foot.

This signifies the potential of the universe to take a step, or a leap in any direction it chooses, and how there is order in disorder...patterns in randomness.

The dance that Lord Shiva Nataraja performs is called the Thandavam...it is a glorious sight to behold if you ever get the immense honour of witnessing it.

King Ravana of Sri Lanka did, after he tried lifting up Mt. Kailash to test his strength..

After which, King Ravana wrote the Shiva Thandava Stotram in His honour.

This has to be the most difficult Stotram I have ever tried to learn.

I have memorised the first six verses of it, but my brain won't allow me to memorise any more because it is just way too complex and difficult for one whose mother tongue is English...even though I am pretty much fluent in Sanskrit...it has been a lifelong challenge for me:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_crtZ3lSXqY

I am digressing... happily doing so in my Bhakti state...

I know nothing about any Chakras in the chin or medulla..that is not to say that they don't exist there...I just never made it my business to learn about those ones as I considered it "unimportant" and so, I did not...sorry about that.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, such numerical synchronicities are generally indicative of the presence or guidance of a higher power. Good or bad. 666 would certainly be controversial in some circles.

Good point. I don't. And I look for higher guidance from all the gods, not just Inanna. Today, Ganesh came to me to assist me with a task. Yesterday it was Lord Shiva. It varies. I generally don't like to talk about it, because people often get furious when I do.
Ditto to that.

The thing that annoys me the most in life, is when others make wild assumptions and accusations as to all of these "hidden agendas/motives" they tell me I am having, when I am merely trying to share an experience or just illustrating a point, unconditionally.

If there is a "lesson" that I am supposed to be learning through this, I just wish the universe wouldn't make it so bloody cryptic, because whatever the universe is trying to teach here, it is totally lost on me.

I have the feeling that society considers it taboo to express passion (agape) openly...as the incredible love one feels for a Goddess, or a God is something others prefer you to express only to THEM, in the privacy of your own closet...like masturbation...kinda sad, really.

Any (E)motion made at just expressing it is seen as an attempt to indoctrinate or recruit into a cult...it is horrible when people's fears and insecurities overshadow any and all attempts at expressing Divine love and it seems that the majority of people have suffered some kind of deep, religious trauma in their lives, so that any mention of it causes them acute, uncomfortable stress.

So many times, I have been told to keep my feelings to myself..
but you know me, I refuse to 'be told' anything! So what generally happens after that, is I get ignored and avoided like the black death by all and sundry..at first, this used to bother me greatly, until the Devas from the higher realms all stepped in to fill the void that the lack of human contact created..which just perpetuated the cycle.

Is it any wonder why most of the Devas and the Annunaki don't really have any time or much liking for human beings? Only a few of us who are "different" from the others, by way of previous advancement...only a few they get to share the secrets of the universe with...but we are unable to share them with others... meanwhile, the Gods are going "of COURSE you can't... because if I wanted THEM to know, I would have told them myself...I don't need you or any other human to be my "messenger service".

However, they are laughing right now at all the references to race, class and creed to justify religious affiliation...with focus only on THIS birth only!...how many previous lives would need to be taken into consideration here, before any association would become socially acceptable? There is a "bigger picture" out there, folks!

Or one could just simply say "I am a walk-in from 10,000 BCE... problem?"