Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Suspended

Earth: prison, school, theatre or evolution's laboratory?

I believe this is the most appropriate forum to post this, it regards the souls on this planet. Regarding the word souls, there is some conflict on whether the soul is our divine part, or should we call it spirit or consciousness. I am taking about our inner divine essence, what we truly are.
So, in my matrix years, the first three decades of my life, i was seeing earth as a mortal prison, a harsh place where the law of the jungle prevailed. I was mostly a prisoner, having as much fun as i could and trying to survive, until the blessed day (i thought) of leaving this body and planet. After an awakening the last few years, and especially after some kundalini influxes i had glimpses of the earth as being a school and me being a simple student here. A student of earthly life.
Also, the image of being a simple embodiment of an actor on the earth's vast theatre, where my desires and self are not of outmost importance, but having a (pre-written?) part to play, involving other people. Behaving in a certain way or even saying certain words to certain people in certain times, which would help them or guide them somehow, is what my acting part on this earth is all about. I am not sure if the scenario is already written, or if i am the script writer as well..
And also, another concept came to me, which i have been reading some places too, the one of the earth being a laboratory for the evolution of consciousness. That consciousness rises from different forms of the earth kingdom, until it reached humans, then in humans evolves from lower nature instinctual humans (animal nature) to more and more refined nature humans, through self realization, to finally merge with the infinite consciousness of the Cosmos after full realization.
Which earth is closer to your own insights?
A last note, i read somewhere recently that after kundalini awakening when the energy meets universal consciousness in the crown chakra, the person has "finished" their role in this solar system and is ready to incarnate in a different solar system to live there in the next life. What do you think?
Old 18-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Deactivated Account
From my perspective Earth is both a prison and evolution's laboratory. Technically, it's nature's equivalent of Unit 731.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Suspended

The prison concept ties to the idea of karma of course, reincarnation is due to bad karma. The rather pessimistic view that this is sort of a prison rock where we are all criminals, serving time for our past karma. But, as i was reading somewhere, souls may have no bad karma and just take some bad karma from the human collective pool, in order to redeem it and to gradually "heal" it, thus incarnating for a life of service..

Last edited by TheVisitor : 18-05-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Master

I am here simply as a student, I have learned in my 65 years of age. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not here as punishment, or karma. The only way we can learn is through adversity and I've had plenty of that. And it's not over yet.

I'm not here to judge mankind, nor find the origins of man's beginnings. Dissect this thought pattern or that one. It's one foot in front of the other at this stage of my journey. I can see the end of my trail and nothing will distract me from completing my journey. I will let the ones governing take care of everything else.

As far as thing being some grand experiment I say, baloney. We are precious to those running the show here. They aren't going to put us through more than we must already endure like lab rats.

My motto anymore on this rough and rocky road anymore is: keep it simple.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
As far as thing being some grand experiment I say, baloney. We are precious to those running the show here. They aren't going to put us through more than we must already endure like lab rats.

Hi Linen, if I may ask who exactly are those running the show and manipulating things behind the scene?
Old 18-05-2019, 04:58 PM
Master

Sorry didn't work as I wanted..
Old 18-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
. I can see the end of my trail and nothing will distract me from completing my journey. I will let the ones governing take care of everything else.

So, there is a certain trail for you. Do you believe you chose it, or was it pre-chosen for you somehow?

The experiment concept is a different concept than the evolutionary concept actually. The evolution of consciousness is beyond our full grasp as humans and suffering seems to be a catalyst to advance in this evolution. Unless you suffer somehow, you are not going to leave your comfort and change.

We should add the 'grand experiment' concept of the earth, although the process of life is in itself experimental in essence. Who is running the show then, you mean the earthly rulers or something metaphysical? Why wouldn't they put us through more? Do they own us? I guess a sentimental cattle owner wouldn't put his cattle through more that what they must already endure.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Hi Linen, if I may ask who exactly are those running the show and manipulating things behind the scene?

I never said manipulating. Merely governing. Help us run our shows.

Fill in the blanks. I know there are benevolent beings running the show. I prefer not to put a face or name on them. Angels, aliens, grays, purples, turquoise, whatever you want to label them as.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Knower
All of the above, yet none of the above.

A prison, because we're trapped here. And some people might be dissatisfied with the amenities. Sure, we may attempt escape, flying to Mars or taking too many pills, but wherever we go isn't THAT different from Earth. Assuming we're not already there. That's why every difference matters. If they don't matter, what is the point?

A school, which isn't too different from prison, because we all learn something new everyday. Discipline. Defiance. Discretion. Indifference. The lessons vary, but....to live is to learn. Whether we like it or not. Some enjoy the learning process more than others, while some feel too held back by the program. I hear ya. Again, you can always drop out, but....enjoy the school-to-prison pipeline.

A laboratory, which isn't too different from a school, because we're here to explore, experiment, and experience. For better or worse. We are the universe experiencing itself through us, ripples of energy in the fabric of spacetime. Good, bad, and ugly.

None of the above, because there is no right or wrong. No good or bad, no crime, no justice, no one true path. Only cost and benefit. Equivalent exchange. Your trash is my treasure, my meat is your poison. There is no progress, advancement, transcendence, enlightenment, no "higher" consciousness, no RE-incarnation, because everything that will be already IS. Everything that was always will be. Reincarnation isn't necessarily wrong, simply redundant. And neither extraterrestrials nor inanimate objects are any more or less conscious than we are. Only....different.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 18-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVisitor
So, there is a certain trail for you. Do you believe you chose it, or was it pre-chosen for you somehow?

The experiment concept is a different concept than the evolutionary concept actually. The evolution of consciousness is beyond our full grasp as humans and suffering seems to be a catalyst to advance in this evolution. Unless you suffer somehow, you are not going to leave your comfort and change.

We should add the 'grand experiment' concept of the earth, although the process of life is in itself experimental in essence. Who is running the show then, you mean the earthly rulers or something metaphysical? Why wouldn't they put us through more? Do they own us? I guess a sentimental cattle owner wouldn't put his cattle through more that what they must already endure.

Yes there is a trail for me. Remote and rocky with many twists, turns and mountains to climb.

I've said before I have clear memories of my life between the last and this one and I have definite recall. I chose all that has happened to me in this life.

I prefer not to define or attempt to define the creative and governing forces. Rather to wait until I get to the other side and see in person.

Why not put us through more than they do?Why? Rome wasn't built in a day. Why not enjoy portions of an incarnation?

Lol, thinking further on it, suicide would be much higher if we had to endure more hardship than we do. And it might wake us up from our 'agreed-to-forget' agreement we made before incarnating. Which would defeat the whole purpose.