Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 15-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
wim Hof. this gentleman blows my mind. i haven't even finished listening and it appears this gentleman knows more about development by a long shot than anyone i have heard. he just got to how the brain can be developed to release natural opiates and such. before how he was able to break 27 i think it was world records. how scientists have been studying his brain. how he was able to inject himself with bacteria with no effect on himself.

he doesn't just do it. he understands how he does it. exactly what is going on in his brain and body to make the impossible possible. this is the closest thing to superman that i have seen.

sounds like he does breathing techniques to develop things. i have been eating the heck out of bone marrow for some time now. sounds like a lot of his abilities comes from activating his marrow. makes me think must be some good stuff in there. gonna keep eating it religiously. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I will spell it out...

Reindeers eating "magic fungi"...it is a delicasy for them.
Siberian villagers drinking the urine of tripping reindeers (and each others).
Reindeer and human alike...tripping balls.
Reindeer who believe they can fly like superman after eating Agaric 'shrooms.
What were their names again? oh yer, that's right...
Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Prancer, Vixen...Rudolph...

Ever tried to leg rope a tripping reindeer for long enough to be able to drink its pee?

Takes a lot of strength, that does...

....and the world is just not ready yet for me either.
Lol Shivani – I had written about it before:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...52&postcount=2

But I didn’t know the La Brana ancestors from Cantabria had eaten the mushrooms as well, thought the tradition had mainly come from the Yukaghir - proto Chukchi/Koryak side of our ancestors:
https://www.helsinki.fi/sites/defaul...?itok=dTQeSNgt

Finding common ground - no wonder the Iberians and the Siberians got on like a house on fire.
Letting go - non aversion, non contention .....

A general health practice is to roll in the snow or jump into icy water after sauna.

Old 16-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Lol Shivani – I had written about it before:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...52&postcount=2

But I didn’t know the La Brana ancestors from Cantabria had eaten the mushrooms as well, thought the tradition had mainly come from the Yukaghir - proto Chukchi/Koryak side of our ancestors:
https://www.helsinki.fi/sites/defaul...?itok=dTQeSNgt

Finding common ground - no wonder the Iberians and the Siberians got on like a house on fire.
Letting go - non aversion, non contention .....

A general health practice is to roll in the snow or jump into icy water after sauna.

That is so uncanny!

....and here was I thinking I would be the first to have ever mentioned it on this forum. lol

I actually didn't make the Santa/reindeer connection myself until last night, when I thought about what a reindeer would thnk if it were stoned...

My mind goes into some weird places.
Old 16-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
wim Hof. this gentleman blows my mind. i haven't even finished listening and it appears this gentleman knows more about development by a long shot than anyone i have heard. he just got to how the brain can be developed to release natural opiates and such. before how he was able to break 27 i think it was world records. how scientists have been studying his brain. how he was able to inject himself with bacteria with no effect on himself.

he doesn't just do it. he understands how he does it. exactly what is going on in his brain and body to make the impossible possible. this is the closest thing to superman that i have seen.

sounds like he does breathing techniques to develop things. i have been eating the heck out of bone marrow for some time now. sounds like a lot of his abilities comes from activating his marrow. makes me think must be some good stuff in there. gonna keep eating it religiously. lol

Yes, he is quite a man!

At the age of 12 he was studying things like Buddhism and doing his own research. By 17, he knew this was something in him that he had to follow as his path. He is a twin as well and he taught his twin ‘how to breath’ and access these states he has attained.

The beautiful thing about him is that he is very real and living this as the experienced explorer. So he understands it’s a natural ability that he wants others to realize can support their wellbeing, longevity and adaptation to stress.

Through the interview you get a guage, he is a very compassionate man as well, so he strives to share and teach others what, has become for him, a natural way of life and being.

Joe dispenza who I’ve done workshops with is a big fan of his breathing techniques. Not only for healing, calming and a more alkaline body, (which Hof advocates strongly is the basis of creating a healthy digestive foundation which then decrease your chances of diseases) but also for those higher bliss states.

In many ways he is showing the potential of breathework, conscious ‘altering your entire bodies chemistry’ -breath work.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That is so uncanny!

....and here was I thinking I would be the first to have ever mentioned it on this forum. lol

I actually didn't make the Santa/reindeer connection myself until last night, when I thought about what a reindeer would thnk if it were stoned...

My mind goes into some weird places.
I lolled at your imagery, your discovery and your thought process of connecting the dots ….
But yes, you did hit some truths behind the Santa myths.

Old 16-04-2019, 05:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Yes, he is quite a man!

At the age of 12 he was studying things like Buddhism and doing his own research. By 17, he knew this was something in him that he had to follow as his path. He is a twin as well and he taught his twin ‘how to breath’ and access these states he has attained.

The beautiful thing about him is that he is very real and living this as the experienced explorer. So he understands it’s a natural ability that he wants others to realize can support their wellbeing, longevity and adaptation to stress.

Through the interview you get a guage, he is a very compassionate man as well, so he strives to share and teach others what, has become for him, a natural way of life and being.

Joe dispenza who I’ve done workshops with is a big fan of his breathing techniques. Not only for healing, calming and a more alkaline body, (which Hof advocates strongly is the basis of creating a healthy digestive foundation which then decrease your chances of diseases) but also for those higher bliss states.

In many ways he is showing the potential of breathework, conscious ‘altering your entire bodies chemistry’ -breath work.

my intention for being on the forum is to let people know all the joy one could ever need can be tapped into from oneself. so i talk as loud and often as i can saying if i can do it perhaps you can to. i mention some things that may be helpful. but when it comes to going into trances and some pretty intense things. i really don't have a way of helping anybody based on what i did. the meat of it.

this gentleman not only developed some pretty profound things but has exercises so other people can do the same. i haven't tryed it yet. i wish to and see what i can feel. i wish to research this. reguardless of his breathing technique works for everybody or not. by a long shot the most impressive, honest, up front person i have listened to. with that said i don't know how much or how deep his access has become with the part of the brain responsible for bliss and silence. so im not suggesting he is more impressive than some pretty powerful gurus out there. one in particular i have met. but what he has done is waay out there. 26 World records i think it was is proof. things like that are cut and dry. he has certainly mastered the cold.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-04-2019, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my intention for being on the forum is to let people know all the joy one could ever need can be tapped into from oneself. so i talk as loud and often as i can saying if i can do it perhaps you can to. i mention some things that may be helpful. but when it comes to going into trances and some pretty intense things. i really don't have a way of helping anybody based on what i did. the meat of it.

this gentleman not only developed some pretty profound things but has exercises so other people can do the same. i haven't tryed it yet. i wish to and see what i can feel. i wish to research this. reguardless of his breathing technique works for everybody or not. by a long shot the most impressive, honest, up front person i have listened to. with that said i don't know how much or how deep his access has become with the part of the brain responsible for bliss and silence. so im not suggesting he is more impressive than some pretty powerful gurus out there. one in particular i have met. but what he has done is waay out there. 26 World records i think it was is proof. things like that are cut and dry. he has certainly mastered the cold.

There is a great deal of symbolism in mastering the cold. I think it opens up the discussion of adaptation in extreme conditions in life, how to move beyond the ‘coldness’ of the world as a greater suffering point of awareness. He is showing another way, that can naturally bring the body back into balance on a number of levels in a rather short period of time. Like any practice it’s the potential of deeper grounded inner harmony. Even in extreme circumstances of everyday life, this naturally gets people to check into themselves and make a conscious effort to function differently in those difficult environments.

As a sensitive I’m very aware the more open I’ve become in feeling and awareness, the more the world around me is noticed, so there has been periods of adapting and letting go to move deeper in this way of opening. More to flow with everything rather than be contained by it in myself. His method is really pointing to my awareness that bringing the body into this peaceful harmony (which I can do much easier now) in this way he demonstrates, not only gives you the advantage of stress reduction, non reaction but actual taking charge of the body itself back to wellness. This isn’t about food, sleep or energy, just conscious deep breath work where you activate your body into wellness.

Kinda cool in my opinion.

I’m a big explorer on health and wellness naturally. This is another level in me now.

I’ve been going to a chiro over 30 years correcting physical mis alignments in my body. Right now I have him working on cranial and the nervous system. I think these ways he is modelling, are really the future of health and longevity with quality of life. Using the breath to heal the body.
Old 17-04-2019, 02:03 AM
Master
It is amazing, but only because of how common it is that people do what was said to be impossible. Just like one man ran the 4 minute mile, amazing? Or is it amazing the everyone runs a 4 minute mile now? They said women cannot do this or that, then comes Stephi Cohan to destroy those perceived limitations. They used to say women cannot beat men, so what is going on when ultra-marathon runner Courtney Dauwalters beats the male in second place by 10 whole hours? Why am I talking so much about women? Freudian slip?
Old 17-04-2019, 02:28 AM
Master
Old 17-04-2019, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It is amazing, but only because of how common it is that people do what was said to be impossible. Just like one man ran the 4 minute mile, amazing? Or is it amazing the everyone runs a 4 minute mile now? They said women cannot do this or that, then comes Stephi Cohan to destroy those perceived limitations. They used to say women cannot beat men, so what is going on when ultra-marathon runner Courtney Dauwalters beats the male in second place by 10 whole hours? Why am I talking so much about women? Freudian slip?

For me it’s normal, but intriguing but then I’m open to possibilities that fit my focus and view of potential.

Your focus is women at this time? Probably strong woman who match your strong maleness you’ve worked hard to build.