Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Knower
Wink Writing down your desires

Does writing down what you exactly want, or even thinking it, or typing on your computer, will it bring upon what you want?
Old 17-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a vision board filled with visuals and worded affirmations. I do a new one every few years. For the most part, yes, I manifest a great deal of what I desire when I put the visual out there. An example, one year I had a picture on my board of girl at the top of a huge mountain landscape. I didn't even hike at the time and lived nowhere near mountains. I just knew in my heart I wanted to travel and sight see. Fast forward a few years, I moved various places, and I am always hiking the mountains/hills in the pacific coast. It didn't happen over night but that visual eventually came to life and I became it. Just one example of many.

Its a gradual process &journey, like a seed, all wonderful things take time to germinate. For the most part, I strive to stay present and find the blessing in each day and be grateful for what I already have. There is always something to be positive and grateful for...right now
Old 17-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Administrator
I read something a few weeks ago about two people who were homeless but they kept saying affirmations about finding a home .they asked the universe to help.a shelter found them a small apartment.
they claim to use it for everything they desire and it works for them.
I have tried it I get nothing

Namaste
Old 18-03-2019, 03:29 AM
Master
I think "Writing your life into existence" can be helpful but maybe also you to be confident and believing in what you are writing . Not every affirmation tactic is for everyone its what you feel comfortable with that works the best.
Old 18-03-2019, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I think "Writing your life into existence" can be helpful but maybe also you to be confident and believing in what you are writing .

^^ Yep. That's key.

Faith that everything will work out for the best. To keep that faith even when things appear to be going astray.
Old 18-03-2019, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
Does writing down what you exactly want, or even thinking it, or typing on your computer, will it bring upon what you want?

Get a book and make it goals book, write your ambitions or life dreams in it, then break it down into steps: short term, medium term, longer term, and include dates when you want to see the steps complete. every morning read through it and write a 'to do list' based on your goals book, then do those things so you know you are headed towards your life dreams. A vision board is also good because it keeps the vision fresh in your mind. Or you could make a dreams card with your main visions written on it to carry in your pocket so each time you feel distracted from your life dreams, you can pull out the card an reorient yourself.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Ascender
Wink Warm indoor

Long term housing in a very safe neighborhood and town.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Master
I'm going to attempt to write down my goals and believe in myself that I will accomplish them even when life gives you hurdles.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:25 AM
Master

... writing desires ... goalposts shifting ... rewriting desires ... for the pot of gold at end of the rainbow ... horizons disappearing ...

Why not stand still ... absolutely still ... instead of chasing the ephemeral, magnetise true presence within and allow the divine to fill voids to the brim?

Old 30-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Ascender
It can help with identifying in detail so you attract what you want much more clearl/purely.