Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 my soulmate and i are mirrors to each other yet we’re out of communication

okay guys so where do i even begin...a little over s year ago the perfect ideal guy came into my life and we’ll call him will! so will came in out of nowhere and when i met him my life was absolute bliss...we spoke pretty much all day, whether through text, call, facetime; we were always in communication. we introduced each other to our friends and family and we even had trips planned out! all of a sudden literally right after my birthday he ghosted me. mind you while we were together i know for fact we are soulmates and twin flames and once he left my life, it was a literal **** show. my whole life had been turned upside down(more things were going on but that was the cherry on top. i’d be lying if i said i was emotionally stable and it really messed me up for a long while. i have been feeling and seeing so much signs lately that i can’t even explain and i’ve been to many spiritual advisors and they mention a reconciliation and growth from the two of us but i can’t help but feel like i’m going crazy a little bit because there has t been anything else i’ve wanted more in life. i guess what i want to know is how can i cope with all my emotions and if there’s anyone with insight that can help me please let me know i’m getting desperate!
Old 09-06-2019, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
My soulmate and I are mirrors too. Exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterislife
i’m going crazy a little bit because there has t been anything else i’ve wanted more in life.

This may sound a bit harsh, but take a good look at this sentence you've written. This may be part of the issue. I love my soulmate dearly, but I want myself more than him and lots of things which come with that. He wouldn't want it any other way, because he loves me.

In order to manifest someone in your life you have to become an equal and compatible vibration to them.

As far as coping with emotions, I find it's best to allow and embrace. Face how you feel, allow and embrace this for what it is. It doesn't do any good to fight emotions, because then you're fighting yourself and at odds with yourself and this puts you out of alignment with yourself. Better to face them and acknowledge them and take responsibility for them. This is how I feel, I own this, I am responsible for me. And then ask yourself, I am experiencing this connection through the emotional experience of love, through the emotional body...what can I do to move more into the higher heart center and the spiritual experience of love also, of divine love? Because that's where the connection is.

I'm sure you love both yourself and your soulmate through more than the emotional body, it's simply a matter of coming back into touch with that truth. It can be hard sometimes but it is worth it. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Knower
I understand how painful this can feel. How long has it been since he heard from you? He's probably going through some personal issues at the moment. Let him go and move on, I'm sorry to say. When the timing is right and you and him sort through your own issues, he may come back. But in the time being, try to focus on things you enjoy doing, talk to friends or family members or even a therapist. Don't take it personally and don't let it get to you.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Lorelyen

Men can be pretty fickle. Well, so can women I suppose. It's a spiritual/emotional crime to ghost someone, often the act of a coward, a person of poor character no matter how much he talked himself up to you. Regrettably some people just have the gift of the gab. I'd love to hope it wasn't that.

I don't suppose you know if he's ok - if something untoward happened to him?

However, spiritual advisers? Hopefully you didn't pay because they're usually paid to tell you what they think you want to hear. It doesn't help being emotionally unstable but who can blame you for that in these circumstances? Just being cut loose like that? My personal view is unless something happened that prevents him making contact - plus there's no evidence on social media or whatever else you look at that he's still around - then he's a nasty person, abusive, a coward and not worth your wasting more emotional or nervous energy on. You were lucky to be cut loose before it got even more involved.

Bests for you to heal quickly.