Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Big Cats

It's been some months now since I had this dream, but what followed were a handful of other dreams featuring only one of the big cats I saw in the first & I am curious as to what the dream meant. I took it to mean something spiritual in nature from the get-go, but since the other dreams have popped up with one of the same cats, I'm believing that it's trying to hint at something. I just don't really know what that something is.

I dreamt that I was in an arena ( somewhat like a gladiator arena ), but quite a small version of one. Where the seating usually is, there was just high walls, like I was stuck in the middle of a cylinder, and on those walls stretching all the way around, there was a big cat. There was a jaguar ( rosettes ), a panther & a red tiger, all circling me as they stood on the walls surrounding me and they appeared very aggressive.

None but the red tiger jumped down from the wall and as it did, it approached and seemed about to strike, baring its teeth and snarling at me as it got closer, but before anything happened, my surroundings suddenly changed and I was in a building. Not sure what the building looked like as I don't recall it too well now, but a white tiger cub was presented to me by a handler. They had a hold of it in their arms and where I thought it would be unsafe to reach out and touch it, the white tiger cub stretched its head out toward my raised hand and nuzzled against my palm before placing a long lick against it.

Ever since that dream, I have had several other dreams involving a white tiger, but every one of those has been fully grown and always friendly toward me. I'm just posting this here because I want a wider range of views from others whom might have some ideas as to the meaning behind it.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Ascender
My interpretation:

The arena is it seems is an aspect of your psyche in which you confront various challenges. The small size of the arena perhaps could either mean you feel closed in unable to make a move, or that your problems don't occupy a large portion of your thoughts.

The variety of big cats in this dream possibly represent the varying threat levels you experience by each of your concerns; big cats being predatory and what not. While the red tiger being the largest of these big cats could represent your most significant challenge or fear with regard to your concerns.

Where you then encounter the white tiger cub, seems to me, a change in your perspective. Perhaps your willingness to confront these concerns or challenges you realize they are not as threatening as you might have imagined.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Master
Sometimes my spirit animals will visit me in dreams... White Tiger was with me during some of the hardest times in my life. You could try meditating and visualizing White Tiger with you... then ask for it's name. I got big time clarity when I did this.

Going with Flexi-Girl's ideas, it would seem that you can find strength hiding in your challenges and/or fears. A perspective change might shed light.