Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Suspended
Knower

anybody with gift of discernment can sense spirits, or what they do, and how they get started.

Mine started through the chest then went to my spinal area at the bottom, and lay there dormat for 3 days before activated. I do not sense any serpent coil, or anything, and it's a bunch of bull lol.

My kundalini is an elven spirits, and also i've seen other spirits trying to replace my kundalini, and I reject it, and kept this one.

I think the way they teach about kundalini is a bunch of bull if you do not have gift of discernment then how will you know what is going on?
Old 29-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Knower

[quote=SpiritualMe]Well Met

Ian;

Quote:
Christ said this one was not a "god" at all

Jesus Christ never said the God of the Jews was false. Jesus operated entirely under Jewish spirituality. Why reference Jesus and quote the Bible if you don't truly acknowledge what is says?

1. All the Scriptures bear witness to Christ. Moses wrote about Christ.

Quote:
John 5:39, 46: You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me. . . . If you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.

2. All the Scriptures are about Jesus Christ, even where there is no explicit prediction. That is, there is a fullness of implication in all Scriptures that points to Christ and is satisfied only when he has come and done his work.
Quote:
“The meaning of all the Scriptures is unlocked by the death and resurrection of Jesus.” (Graeme Goldsworthy, Preaching the Whole Bible as Christian Scripture, p. 54)

Quote:
Luke 24:27: And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.

3. Jesus came to fulfill all that was written in the Law and the Prophets. All of it was pointing to him even where it is not explicitly prophetic. He accomplishes what the Law required.
Quote:
Matthew 5:17-18: Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

4. All the promises of God in the Old Testament are fulfilled in Jesus Christ. That is, when you have Christ, sooner or later you will have both Christ himself and all else that God promised through Christ.

Quote:
2 Corinthians 1:20: For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory.
5. The law was kept perfectly by Christ. And all its penalties against God’s sinful people were poured out on Christ. Therefore, the law is now manifestly not the path to righteousness, Christ is. The ultimate goal of the law is that we would look to Christ, not law-keeping, for our righteousness.

Quote:
Romans 10:4: For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
----

Quote:
but merely an Angel that mistakenly thinks itself supreme.

Yes, Jehova was an angel. The title was "the angel of the Lord" - he often equated himself with God and accepted worship. This is because he was the First born angel of God - the blessing being, that he had the authority to act and speak on God's behalf and even act as his own God. For every instance God was interacting with man, he was actually acting through his first born angel: "Angel of the Lord"
God moves and works through his First Born Son. However the Blessing was taken and Given to Jesus. He earned it with his death. The Angel of the lord in this demotion has become the Holy Spirit.

Michael was the "Angel of the Lord" who is now "the holy Spirit"

Biblical evidence of the connection between michael and the angel of the lord is discussed here:
http://www.remnantofgod.org/michael.htm

The angel who possessed the first born blessing before Michael was the Devil. His position got to his head. There is a pattern of the first born losing his blessing throughout the Bible. This pattern is there for a reason. It is hinting of an event in our celestial history.

This page goes through point by point, that the biblical history of this pattern is intended to convey this event:

http://www.truebiblecode.com/intro19.html
Old 29-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Met

Ian;
Quote:
Jesus Christ never said the God of the Jews was false. Jesus operated entirely under Jewish spirituality. Why reference Jesus and quote the Bible if you don't truly acknowledge what is says?

Christ said openly the jewish god was not a god at all - then proved it by doing miracles no priest of yahweh could match - for this reason they killed Him,to silence His new truth and keep power for them self safe ad secure - as their god says,jealous,you can have none other before it.

Christ did not operate under "jewish spirituality" - rather He said quite openly that He was teaching secrets that no mortal man,nor even the angels above,had ever known before - a completely new spirituality then,not connected to the jewish heritage at all,whom they already know intimately for thousands of years. Clearly when He repeatedly says NONE have enecountered this spirit before,then that means absolutely it CANNOT be this god yahweh who they know already and quite fully. And as said,He is explicit - says not even the angels above know His Father.

I "reference Jesus" because I know Him intimately,directly - and I quote the bible if needed because it is a PART TRUTH,a base truth,though OTHER more complete truths do exist - original gospels that pre exist the bible canon,and from which the bible canon is then taken,edited and manufactured to suit church agenda. The religion hijacked Christ truth,and replaced it with a bit of their own - to make it look like we need them to intercede on our behalf to find this Kingdom and Our Father that He speaks of. Whereas actually He said that we do not need these others at all,they will lead us off track always - He said that we already have within us all that we ever need,and if we only quit following others so blindly,we would see it for our Self.

If I need to quote scripture,then preferance is ALWAYS for the ORIGINAL disciple gospels,first hand accounts - bible scripture is severely edited,twisted half truth,but as said,it is all based ON those original and pre existant manuscripts - the thing to truly rely on though,it the process itself,Kundalini - or the Holy Ghost if you prefer

Anyways,I cant repeat here again,the whole and complete truth of Christ as Ive done that thoroughly already elsewhere - so I bet you are a bit confused now and therefore I suggest as I do above,read my other posts elsewhere,and you will begin to see what I mean and where it all fits - and yes,Christ explained EVERYTHING in great detail - but the religion promptly hunted it out and destroyed it - silence the truth here always. As far as Kundalini and Angels,the Holy Ghost and all the rest - others who are more familiar with my view will be able to see easily ,just what I mean.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Christ said openly the jewish god was not a god at all

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
John 8:58

This is reminiscent of when Moses asked for God's name. God replied:

"This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
Exodus 3:14

Why would Jesus associate himself with the God of the Jews, the "I Am", if he truly believed the God of the Jews was false.

Quote:
- then proved it by doing miracles no priest of yahweh could match

What about the miracles done by Elijah, Elisha, Moses, Samson, Enoch etc. ?

Miracles in the Career of Elijah:

1) Causing the rain the cease for 3 1/2 years (1Ki 17:1)
2) Being fed by the ravens (1Ki 17:4)
3) Miracle of the barrel of meal and cruse of oil (1Ki 17:14)
4) Resurrection of the widow's son (1Ki 17:22)
5) Calling of fire from heaven on the altar (1Ki 18:38)
6) Causing it to rain (1Ki 18:45)
7) Prophecy that Ahab's sons would all be destroyed (1Ki 21:22)
8) Prophecy that Jezebel would be eaten by dogs (1Ki 21:23)
9) Prophecy that Ahaziah would die of his illness (2Ki 1:4)
10) Calling fire from heaven upon the first 50 soldiers (2Ki 1:10)
11) Calling fire from heaven upon the second 50 soldiers (2Ki 1:12)
12) Parting of the Jordan (2Ki 2:8)
13) Prophecy that Elisha should have a double portion of his spirit (2Ki 2:10)
14) Being caught up to heaven in a whirlwind (2Ki 2:11)

Miracles in the Career of Elisha:

1) Parting of the Jordan (2Ki 2:14)
2) Healing of the waters (2Ki 2:21)
3) Curse of the she bears (2Ki 2:24)
4) Filling of the valley with water (2Ki 3:17)
5) Deception of the Moabites with the valley of blood (2Ki 3:22)
6) Miracle of the vessels of oil (2Ki 4:4)
7) Prophecy that the Shunammite woman would have a son (2Ki 4:16)
8) Resurrection of the Shunammite's son (2Ki 4:34)
9) Healing of the gourds (2Ki 4:41)
10) Miracle of the bread (2Ki 4:43)
11) Healing of Naaman (2Ki 5:14)
12) Perception of Gehazi's transgression (2Ki 5:26)
13) Cursing Gehazi with leprosy (2Ki 5:27)
14) Floating of the axe head (2Ki 6:6)
15) Prophecy of the Syrian battle plans (2Ki 6:9)
16) Vision of the chariots (2Ki 6:17)
17) Smiting the Syrian army with blindness (2Ki 6:18)
18) Restoring the sight of the Syrian army (2Ki 6:20)
19) Prophecy of the end of the great famine (2Ki 7:1)
20) Prophecy that the scoffing nobleman would see, but not partake of, the abundance (2Ki 7:2)
21) Deception of the Syrians with the sound of chariots (2Ki 7:6)
22) Prophecy of the seven-year famine (2Ki 8:1)
23) Prophecy of Benhadad's untimely death (2Ki 8:10)
24) Prophecy of Hazael's cruelty to Israel (2Ki 8:12)
25) Prophecy that Jehu would smite the house of Ahab (2Ki 9:7)
26) Prophecy that Joash would smite the Syrians at Aphek (2Ki 13:17)
27) Prophecy that Joash would smite Syria thrice but not consume it (2Ki 13:19)
28) Resurrection of the man touched by his bones (2Ki 13:21)

Quote:
a completely new spirituality then,not connected to the jewish heritage at all,whom they already know intimately for thousands of years.

Jesus did say he was introducing a new paradigm: that of Grace.

Quote:
Clearly when He repeatedly says NONE have enecountered this spirit before,then that means absolutely it CANNOT be this god yahweh who they know already and quite fully. And as said,He is explicit - says not even the angels above know His Father.

He never said the angels don't know his Father. The Father created the Angels. The word Angel means messenger, how can angels be messengers if they don't know the subject they are messengers of? What about the "Angel of the Lord", surely this angel must know the Lord/Father right? I mean its in the title...
And you can't say the "Lord" isn't in reference to the Father:

Jesus says -
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
Luke 10:27

LORD, GOD, the FATHER - same deity.

Quote:
I "reference Jesus" because I know Him intimately,directly - and I quote the bible if needed because it is a PART TRUTH,a base truth,though OTHER more complete truths do exist

Well at least make the effort to become familiar with what it says. I don't get why people troll the christianity section, attempting to make dramatic refutations of principle teachings of the Bible...with the Bible. How logical is that. All it does is reveal ones lack of understanding and education regarding what the Bible actually says. Also intellectual honesty would require that you make sure you don't use scripture out of context to validate off the wall, woo woo, new age conclusions. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing things differently and approaching novel ways of understanding - but the Bible is my anchor and I adhere to what I believe are its guidelines.

Quote:
- original gospels that pre exist the bible canon,and from which the bible canon is then taken,edited and manufactured to suit church agenda. The religion hijacked Christ truth,and replaced it with a bit of their own - to make it look like we need them to intercede on our behalf to find this Kingdom and Our Father that He speaks of. Whereas actually He said that we do not need these others at all,they will lead us off track always - He said that we already have within us all that we ever need,and if we only quit following others so blindly,we would see it for our Self

I don't see that this is so. Bible says there is only one mediator between God and man that is Christ. Jesus also gave us the Helper, The Holy Spirit so we can commune with God from within. Therefore your contentions are not against what the Bible says, but how it is used by religious institutions wanting power.

Quote:
I "reference Jesus" because I know Him intimately,directly

Jesus is a Son of God. He died for our Sins. He has been made as a High Priest before God to mediate God and man. Through him we are brought back to life where without him we deserve death. If this is not the Jesus you are intimate with, then you are intimate with the wrong Jesus.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Met

Ian;
Quote:
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"John 8:58

Ian; Ah my friend - selective quoting from the bible - will only lead to yet more confusion. You should have quoted first,the earlier passage from John that keads into that statement you present - keep it in CONTEXT - then we could see that Yeshua is actually telling the jews that they DO NOT KNOW HIS FATHER AT ALL - and you would see Him tell them THEIR god is a murderer and a liar - note the clear distinction He makes (He always does) - He says to them "YOUR god" as opposed to "MY Father" - indicating most clearly He is speaking of something they have no affiliation with.

The statement from Christ that you quote above,has NOTHING to do with claiming the god of the jews as His own. All He is saying is that before Abraham lived,HE,Christ yet existed - He is saying that to emphasise His DIVINE authoirty - obviously. They are telling Him they are Abrahams descendants following the god of Abraham - and Christ says basically,"YES you follow THAT god who is tricking you into lies and murder - and you DO NOT know MY Father at all. My Father is NOT that god and I Christ was PRESENT right at the start,even BEFORE Abraham even lived" - I paraphrase of course,but that IS what the whole exchange there amounts to - a confrontation - the jews reject His Divine claims and cling to the god of Abraham - and for His part,Christ rejects their god,calls it a lying murderer,then tells them very clearly He is immortal and Divine. He is emphasing that He,Christ,has more Divine authority than even Abraham. He is not claiming the same god - NOT AT ALL,as I will soon show you clearly.

What next ?............Ah yes - the "miracles" of the prophets...This will be interesting. Bare n mind here - this god yahweh - often performs what seems to be a "miracle" - but it does so,only to stamp its authority - such as the "no rain for 3 years" thing and other similar. It does those things,to dominate us,remind us of its power - not to aid us in any real way. It is "showing off" reminding us what it is capable of.

And look - the middleman,prophet,does NOTHING himself,except "relay a message". Elijah is not responsible for,and is not the CAUSE of,the "miracle" itself - he is merely its herald spokesman for the one called yahweh. CHRIST though,does things very very differently to all these others who came before,as we shall see.

Tell me - first - do you even believe in miracles ? Thats a serious question. I say they are legitimate,and indeed,very crucial to understanding just Who Christ and Our Father really are - the SOURCE of CREATION itself. Bare that in mind,as we look at "miracles".

Now.to the jews of that time and place,such things as miracles,magik,sorcery,spiritual communication - VERY VERY COMMON !! I will tell you all,such things are real,legitimate,bona fide (even to this modern day),and to the jews back then,they were literally every day occurrences. So common actually,that the jews have one of the wealthiest folklore traditions of them all - full of mystical encounters,magik,sorcery,demons - even that famous temple they all fight over - built by demons and magick controlled by Soloman. Check out their history to understand what Iam about to say.

Now - I have said that NONE could match Christ in the power and efficiency of HIS "miracles" and this remains perfectly true. Even though as said,plenty people around could do such magik and sorcery - it was common place,well understood - and everyone took for granted the power of a Priest to heal or intercede in matters of law,believing fully that the priest had direct connection to their god. As I say - its all very VERY common back then. Literally,everybody,took such other worldly phenomena for granted,it was part of their daily life,and they understood it and used it daily. It required specific componants - rituals,prayers,incantations,preparation (sometmes for days on end) and ALWAYS,it required PAYMENT,a sacrifice of some kind !!

Except for Christ - who did things no mortal man had EVER done and that no priest of the god yahweh could come close to matching. For HIM,and Him alone - NO PREPARATIONS,no rituals,no prayers,no sacrifice - NOTHING AT ALL - except He speaks and touches the person perhaps,and the "miracle" occurrs. Most important - NO SACRIFICE - no PAYMENT - and then,He tells everybody that THEY TOO can do this for themsleves. This was a direct threat to the established priesthood,who relied on the established practices for their authority - yet here was a man who needed no such established practice at all,and so,simply over rode their authority,and produced results that they the priests could NOT match.

Understand very clearly - when Christ walked the Earth,this god yahweh had ALREADY stopped speaking to its people directly,and had no active "prophet" at all - not since malachi 400 years before Christ. At the time He came,the jews had no direct spiritual commnuioon with their god at all - the priests had very little actual spiritual power - and ALWAYS - what little spiritual power they DID have,had to be prepared before hand in that manner of time consuming preparation,ritual,prayers,sacrifice - the power had to be literally,pooled together THROUGH such process - concentrated and directed THROUGH such process - and yet,still,it was never as potant,or as immediate or as awesome,as the things Christ did IMMEDIATELY with just the Will and the Word.

BIG HUGE difference between the priesthood,common magi,compared to Christ - none had seen His likes before. YES,at previous times - WHEN THE GOD COMMUNED DIRECTLY WITH ITS PEOPLE - then it could and did do such things as "raise the dead" - BUT - even when Elijah for instance,did that miracle,STILL it required PREPARATION - it required time and process,componants to channel this power - and this has always been so,even for the "god" itself.

For Christ,it is totally different. We are told His first public miracle,was to heal a LEPER - and the way He went about this,is very significant. Again,when we check out history,we find that a leper,at that time and culture was an OUTCAST. They are made outcast by the PRIEST,who says basically that they CANNOT HEAL THEM AT ALL so the leper must be "cursed by god" and so instead of pitying them and helping them,they instead,cast them away and are UTTERLY POWERLESS to help them at all.

So,along comes Christ - finds a leper man - says to him "look,I can heal you fully right here right now,immediately - all you have to do,is go STRAIGHT to the priest afterwards,and SHOW THEM what I have done." - He then as said,just a a Word and His Divine Will,heals this man fully and completly - restores him to absolute health,even though the prist had said,and ll accepted,the leper was "beyond help cursed by god". Let the SIGNIFICANCE sink in deep.....

Not only did He countermand the god and heal the leper regardless - He did so IMMEDIATELY,and DYNAMICALLY - spur of the moment - NO PREPARATION AT ALL - just as said,His DIVINE WILL and His spoken Word. Had that leper man then done as he was asked,then perhaps things would have gone differently,and we would now have a very different understandng of Christ and Our Father now,instead of this half truth half lie confusion we are left with. Fact is though - the leper man didnt do as he was asked. Instead,he runs off to the public market,starts shouting that the MESSIAH has ocme and healed him - and look,HE IS HEALED FULLY - and look,the PRIEST said,this was not possible,outcast by their god !!

Again,let it sink in deep - then realise the implications. There is such a public fuss and commotion at this,that immediately,naturally,the priesthood are quite threatened. Christ wanted the leper to go to THEM first - He knew what He did was EXTRAORDINARY,and He knew that the priests COULD NOT DO IT !! He wanted to show them this evidence first,then tell them of this LEGITIMATE Divinity that gave HIM ALONE this power that they simply did NOT have. Like He says to them "yes I healed that leper fully by my Divine Will. I CAN do that,because Iam from a legitimate god that is Source of ALL creation. You, CANNOT do that,because your "god" is not a god at all and has tricked you".

He would have then,peacefully,persuaded the clergy of His truth - in private,before all the public uproar began. He wished to teach the priesthood of this new Divinity that none before had known - then have their established authority teach the public in turn as they already did. Had the leper done as he agreed,then perhaps such a peaceful teaching could have began - but instead the leper runs off as said,causes all sorts of pandemonium - because look - LEPER - beyond god - and yet here is a man come who has HEALED HIM FULLY - this must be the MESSIAH they say,and so the commotion starts.

The priesthood are immediately on the defensive,extremely threatened for as said,THEY cannot do anythng like what this man has just done IN PUBLIC. They can not hide or deny Him,so instead they confront Him. The result is that first encounter as recorded above in John - Christ tells the priest that He is legitimate Divinity - claims it fully - and tells them that they have been deceived and worship a much lesser "god". I paraphrase again but He essentially says - " You do NOT know MY Father ,and you CANNOT do the things I do because your god is a fraud." - for these reasons they will eventually MURDER Him of course.

Miracles,magik,sorcery - very very real - once well known and accepted. Something about HIS miracles though - and the things He said - became such a threat that as we know,they will kill Him to silence Him,and yet it will continue for thousands of years to come,even to this present day. I do these things because Iam of the Father He said,Supreme and Sovereign Lord of ALL creation - you cannot do these things He said,because your god is not a god,but an angel who mistakenly thinks it Self to be supreme. For this truth they kill Him,then spend the next two thousand years keeping His truth from being known - the bible you now rely on,is a result of this deception and the god that is portrayed there,is NOT the Father that Christ teaches us of.

For the real truth of that - you will need first to go and read the ORIGINAL gospels. But for now,I will leave it - quick cup of tea and a smoke - then I will come and show you clearly,the origins and CREATION of the angel known to us as Yahweh,who claims to be god,but was never supreme at all,though it did create us here,directly,is it NOT the SOURCE of creation itself
Old 01-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Met

Ian;
Quote:
He never said the angels don't know his Father. The Father created the Angels.

Ah but He did say precisely that - the angels and god HERE have NEVER enountered the place or SOURCE that He is from. Look He told Judas directly :

Quote:
“Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit,
which no eye of an angel has ever seen,no thought of the heart has ever comprehended,and it was never called by any name.

Pretty clear eh ? Quite unmistakable. He says emphatically - this is a secret that no mortal person has ever know,and even the Angels above have never been aware of this - a REALM EXISTS,a "heaven",a spiritual plane of existance - that NO Angel has ever encountered before He said - and in that realm is a great "invisible spirit" that likewise,NOBODY has ever encountered before not even these angels above. He says His Father is so unknown to us,we have never even given it a NAME !! Compared to the jewish god who as said,is known intimately,fully,and has been given MANY many names,as I am about to show you.

If we continue to read Judas - and also the ORIGINAL gospel of John,now known as "secret John" - then we will be given a very clear and precise layout to he ENTIRE heirachy of creation. Christ will take us step by step - right from our Fathers first stirring self awareness,through to finally mankind walks the Earth. He will even give us wisdom of where our Souls are destined to go,first under Yahweh and now,under His new influence. He lays it all out,side by side,plain for all to see.

Far too detailed to relay it all here,but I will provide pertinant quotes as necassary. Suffice it to say though - creation flows from this first Primal realm of Our Father and is arranged into interconnected spheres - nested realities,all contianed within this fisrt Primal realm. he explains the How and Why this all happens,and tells us that inthis first realm,this 2great invisible spirit",comprehend it Self as THREE distinct aspects - it is a TRINITY existance,and in this state,there is as yet,NO MATERIAL CREATION. This primal realm He says,is pure LIGHT - and this Light itself,will then be used to form all the rest of creation. The Light is "energy" as we would term it,and will become "solid matter" arranged into a never ending MULTIVERSE of Creation.

This Primal Trinity realm - purely ABSTRACT no form or structure at all - in modern language,we would have to call this a MIND. it is SELF AWARE,has PERSONALITY as we would term it - and as such it recognises it self in three distinct modes,hence it is a Trinity,always. Im trying to keep it simple - though Christ explains it all in great and wonderous detail. There is the Father,who is this all encompassing Spirit,and it knows it self as two distinct personalities - one FEMALE first,known as SOPHIA,and the other MALE,known of course,as CHRIST. These three aspects are one and the same spirit - personalities within its mind.

This abstract Trinity mind - the TRUE Divine - literally call forth the worlds of formand structure AND the Souls that will inhabit those worlds. They CAUSE the material worlds to form. Im not going ot try to explain thes euniversal metaphysical concepts here - I will just stick ot he given layout and ORDER TO CREATION - what got created and by whom - and then we can see clearly where it all fits.

The Trinity - call forth other,lesser beings - ANGELS of various rank and power. These lesser Beings are created FROM this Primal Light of the first realm.They are given INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY - a SEPERATE form and structure - a BODY. They are UNIQUE. THEY in their turn,call forth yet more LESSER beings,and all the while this process is causing the DENSE material worlds to form also. This Light,is becoming CRYSTALISED into its (semi)permanant forms,worlds,and the Souls that inhabit them.

Christ recounts a whole lot of this creation process - until eventually we end up with THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY PRIMARY ANGELS - we know them today as "aeons" and "archons" - 360 are created,the top tiers to creation that Christ said explicitly Yahweh and his own angels have NEVER encountered. Called forth by the Trinity in this heirachy of Creation - and look,as yet,NO sign of yahweh at all,or mankind !! read it for yourself(s) as said in the gospel of Judas and the ORIGINAL gosple of John - there is no mistake.

The fully ABSTRACT MIND of the TRINITY - is forming structures and solid worlds,Souls to inhabit them. It creates this VAST web of creation FIRST - and it does this ALWAYS - MALE AND FEMALE - CHRIST,and His feminine counterpart,SOPHIA. Except for ONE time - an accident - a misguarded Divine impusle - leads to a mistake. Read about it here,in (secret) John,his ORIGINAL gospel. Christ says :

Quote:
It happened that the realm (aeon) Wisdom (Sophia) Of conceptual thought (Epinoia), Began to think for herself, She used the thinking (enthymesis) And the foreknowledge (prognosis) Of the Invisible Spirit.

She intended to reveal an image from herself To do so without the consent of the Spirit, Who did not approve, Without the thoughtful assistance of her masculine counterpart, Who did not approve.

So - SHE - Sophia the goddess,embodiment of Wisdom,began to "think for herself". Her mind is DIVINE and so it CAUSES CREATION TO OCCUR - except here it says She is creating ALONE,without the aid of Her "masculine counterpart" - without the Christ. He then goes on to relay :

Quote:
Because she had unconquerable Power Her thought was not unproductive. Something imperfect came out of her Different in appearance from her. Because she had created it without her masculine counterpart She gave rise to a misshapen being unlike herself. Sophia saw what her desire produced. It changed into the form of a dragon with a lion’s head And eyes flashing lightning bolts. She cast him far from her, Outside of the realm of the immortal beings So that they could not see him.

Pretty clear and precise - as usual,He ALWAYS is. He says because She is Divine,Her thought CAUSED the manifestation of an Angel - only this one is "malformed2,NOT like He or the others - it resembles a DRAGON. She is so upset by this SHE CAST IT AWAY - OUTSIDE of the realm of these first Immortals,true Divine,so that they will not know Her mistake.

Im sure we can see now already,the first bible twists and turns begin to appear. Remeber though - this is Christ speaking directly,revealing it all start to finish. He continues :

Quote:
She had created him in ignorance. Sophia surrounded him with a brilliant cloud, Put a throne in the center part of the cloud So that no one would see it. Except for the Holy Spirit called the Mother of the Living
She named him Yaldabaoth.

Yaldabaoth is the chief ruler. He took great Power (dynamis) from his mother, Left her, and moved away from his birthplace. He assumed command, Created realms for himself With a brilliant flame that continues to exist even now.

Sophia the true Divine,created an Angel by mistake - and out of shame for this act,She cast this ma;formed Angel away and hid it behind a "cloud of Light" (lesser energy,different to that of the other realms). In the middle of this new Light,new realm,She placed a "throne" - a solid world of MATERIAL FORM,and there She left Her ignorant Creation,HIDDEN and ISOLATED and SEPERATED on purpose. She placed a solid material world at the heart of this domain,because as said,this Angel is a CREATURE - a unique material form,exactly the same as You and I - created in this same process - a result OF the process,but NOT the Source of it - not at all.

Christ continues in this deep and detailed account. He lays out how this Angel,alone here in THIS hidden isolated realm,goes on to in its turn create its own worlds and Angels. As said,it is very detailed,far too much to relay her in full - but some notable points,such as this,also still,from Secret John,the ORIGINAL scripture :

Quote:
This dim ruler has three names: Yaldabaoth is the first. Saklas is the second. Samael is the third. He is blasphemous through his thoughtlessness. He said “I am God, and there is no God but me!” Since he didn’t know where his own Power originated.

Interesting - but still no sign of an angel named "yahweh" yet. we do have though,this angel here - a mistaken mishapen ignorant creation - resembles a dragon - is cast out of the true Divine realms - hidden and concealed in a seperate isolated place. Its creator,the Goddess Sophia,names it first Yaldaboath - and here is Christ telling us its nature,intent - and giving us other names that it also is known by,Saklas and Samael. Lets continue then,and see what Christ is saying - and see also,if we can DIRECTLY link this Yaldaboath/Saklas character,to the one we also know as Ywhweh/Jehovah of the bible - I assure you,they ARE the same single unique creature - this angel here. Christ continues

Quote:
Yaldabaoth shared his fire with his seraphim But gave them none of his pure Light Although he ruled them by virtue of the power and glory Of the Light had received from his Mother. Therefore he called himself “God” and defied his place of origin.

The Angel Yaldaboath creates other lesser angels - he gives them some of his own nature,but with holds the Divine spark from them and will not let them know of it. Therefore,he claims to be their god and denied this greater power that CREATED him. Christ goes on now to recount the heirachy of THIS seperate and isolated realm - but it should be noted here,that in His language,THIS is already a "fallen realm",and to make this clear distinction,when Christ speaks of creation HERE in this realm,He speaks not now of angels and Light,but of DEMONS and darkness,for this is the low realm,the hell realm as the bible recounts it. Christ continues with the layout of this creation here,its various powers authorities and levels of construction. All very VERY detailed as said :

Quote:
Yaldabaoth modeled his creation On the pattern of the original realms above him So that it might be just like the indestructible realms.
[Not that he had ever seen the indestructible ones. Rather, the power in him, deriving from his mother, made him aware of the pattern of the cosmos above.]
When he gazed upon his creation surrounding him He said to his host of demons The ones who had come forth out of him: “I am a jealous God and there is no God but me!”

So,this angel MIMICKS that which is above and greater than him. We see it is power hungry,selfish,pompous and arrogant. It IS the god of the bible - it even makes the exact same statements of "superiortiy" - but still,Christ has not tied it directly - yet. Rememebr here - these two realms are yet - sperate,hidden,isolated - we are surrounded by a "cloud of Light - a lesser energy - and the Divine has o idea of our existance - and the god and angels HERE have no idea of the other realms existance either - except of course Sophia knows as She caused it all - and now,this angel yaldaboath begins to relaise,something is wrong - it has a "power" a connection that is is not willing to share with these others it has created,and does not know WHERE that power comes from or WHAT it connects to. NOT YET - but it will soon find out - they ALL will,and then the real dramas beign.

Christ recounts how in the first and true realms - He and Sophia call forth a PERFECT BEING - an angel they name and call ADAMUS. He says this event is so magnificent and glorious that its repurcussions are known everywhere throughout the ENTIRE creation - even here. HE says of this event :

Quote:
Then came a voice from the highest realms saying:
“The Man exists! And the Son of Man!”

Yaldabaoth, chief ruler, heard it He thought it came from his mother He did not know the true source of the voice: The Holy Mother-Father Perfect Providence Image of the Invisible Father of Everything In whom everything has come to be.

The First Man Exists [This is the one who appeared to them. He appeared in the form of a human being.]

All of the realm of the chief ruler quaked! The foundations of the abyss moved! He illuminated the waters above the world of matter, His image shown in those waters. All the demons and the first ruler together gazed up Toward the underside of the newly shining waters. Through that light they saw the Image in the waters.

Yaldabaoth said to his subordinate demons:
“Let’s create a man according to the image of God
And our own likeness
So that his image will illuminate us.”

Each one through another’s Power created aspects of the man; Each added a characteristic corresponding to the psychic factors They had seen in the Image above them. They made a creature of substance In the likeness of that perfect First Man And they said, “Let us call him Adam, so that his name will give us the power of light.”

AND THERE IT IS - start to finish - there can be NO MISTAKE - can there ? Christ said all about the Father - the ABSTRACT Primal realms - HOW and WHY creation actually happens. He then relays the entire order TO that creation. Part of that heirachy,is the creation of this "malformed dragon" Angel that is then cast aside and hidden until this magnificent creation event happens and ADAMUS the perfect Human is called forth. This angel then,hasmany manynames as we kow - to us it is called yahweh - and we can be sure it IS the same Angel,because Christ just said,IT CREATED MANKIND DIRECTLY !!

Well - ok - it needed HELP from its own angels (demons as Christ terms them) - but it IS this angel that leads them in this creation of mankind directly - to MIMICK that perfect creation they have all just witnessed above. With this event,these two realms now know and are aware of the other. It was so awesome that it literally caused cataclysms here in THIS realm,finally shattering - removing - that concealing veil that surrounded us and hid us from the true Divine. As it says this realm "quaked" and the foundation "moved2 and the worlds that eixst above the worlds of matter,became visible at last. All good news for mankind,for finally,we get created - but not so good news for the delusional angel Yahweh,as now all his own creation here have just witnesses that much MUCH greater power above - and so all his angels now know as Iam repeating clearly - yahweh,is not the 2supreme god".

And that is really where the bible STARTS isnt it.?. At THIS point - where Yahweh is about to lose control of it all. Where creation here is about to REBEL against Him. First angel will turn from him,then mankind also. WHY.? because of all this that Christ reveals - the god is NOT a god - it is an angel - it tricked us all into giving it false worship - claims power and status that it has no right to hold.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualMe
Well Met

Django;

OH YES - absolutely !! Kundalini - is the phenomena the religion calls the Holy Ghost - but note here - the religion does NOT want you,individually,personally,to have access to this legitimate phenomena at all. Kundalini/HG is the actual "bringer of truth" - it is not possible to be deceived once Kundalini has risen fully - and as it is the connection literally,to the entire creation "out there",then eventually,individual mind here,will become fully merged with the greater mind that IS the cosmos and beyond. Hence,entire truth will be yours with this Presence realised - and so,the religion does its best to with hold this knoweldge from us,will NOT allow us to have access to this Holy Ghost Kundalini phenomena,because when we do,we see TRUTH,and then they are seen for the charlatans they always were. They strive desperatly to keep ALL esoteric wisdom from the public mind,becasue as soon as we awake the Self in this manner,then church religion clergy,become absolutely obsolete. Hence sllthose "crusades" and "inquisitions" torture,murder and witch hunts - all designed to eradicate all trace of metaphysical wisdom to keep church religion safe and dominant.

Just as Christ said - there is a "gateway" within that we must find and access - a narrow path He said.that leads to a secret silent inner place where Divinity dwells. This - in purely physical terms - is the Sushumna nadi. Within the spine itself,exist 3 channels - pathways for etheric subtle energies. The two on either side are called Pingala And Ida - and these two are the "Pillars of Solomans Temple" - the entrance point to a true Divine Communion. The central spinal channel,named Sushumna,is the "narrow path" that is hard to find,as He says - this subtle energy has to be coaxed up this inner subtle channel,thereby activating etheric,astral centres within the body form,known as chakras, thereby allowing mortal mind and Divine Presence to first encounter,then merge and become One. As this process completes,we say Kundalini is rising,and also,the Holy Ghost has been invoked,called forth - one and the same phenomena - and very very real.

Knowledge of Kundalini is actually found throughout the entire bible. How could it not be ? After all - Kundalini,IS a UNIVERSAL and LEGITIMATE phenomena - as in,this energy ACTUALLY EXISTS,and IS the very connection to the Divine Creator we each contain. The entire creation is formed FROM the same energy,and Kundalini,is its most essential nature - living CONSCIOUS ENERGY. All legitimate spiritual traditions must by definition,include an understanding of this universal energetic phenomena.

The bible itself,is full of such esoteric referances,and those that teach its "truth" do not even understand their significance. For example - Moses,turned his "staff" (spine) into a "snake" (Kundalini) and thereby did "spiritual battle" with phaorohs magi and was able to perform magik that they were unable to match. Chirst will speak more directly of course,and tell us of "five trees in paradise" and the virtues they bring - a direct referance to the five lower physical chakras that have to be tamed first, trained and controlled before this narrow gateway within opens (the gateway allows access to higher planes of existance,and in real world terms is the merging of the first five chakras which deal mostly with the gross energies of the physical existance. Once these are working in harmony,it allows the Kundalini to rise further,activating the 6th (third eye) and 7th (crown) chakra to become fully activated open and receptive to the subtle spiritual energies that always surround us. Thus,mortal mind begins to merge - literally - with the Divine Presence of the cosmos and beyond - we literally BECOME CHRIST in this process.

The bible book of revelation - is one long Kundalini allegory start to finish. Note the number SEVEN and its multiple uses - candlesticks - churches - Angels - trumpets - SEALS on the Book Of LIFE itself - all relate to the CHAKRAS,their activation leading of course,to the BIRTH OF CHRIST,and how the devil (ruler of this mortal world) waits to ensnare the innocent child (mind).

The Book of Life - a most detailed and obvious Kundlaini referance. ONLY CHRIST can open seals on the book. It is sealed on the BACK with 7 "locks" that only HE holds the key to. OPEN these locks,"write your name inthe book" and take our place beside Christ. In mortal term - the Book is the PHYSICAL BODY which is literally the place we write the story of our own life,and indeed this book/body is SEALED ON THE BACK up the SPINE,with these SEVEN SEALS known as CHAKRAS. As each one is undone and activated,so the energy rises allowing one to literally BECOME CHRIST. As the process completes,we attain and claim our ETERNAL NATURE,thereby "signing our name" and claiming our place next to Christ !! There is much MUCH more - but Im sure we begin to see now - Kundalini is CENTRAL to Christs legitimate teaching - and indeed,is central to ALL legitimate spiritual teaching.

IanAlexander; The god of the bible is not even the Father that Christ speaks of - totally different deity altogether. Christ doesnt speak of any such things as you mention - He says that Angels were always angels - mortals were always mortals - like two totally different spiritual species within creation - yet there is an inner energetic phenomena we all share that allows the mind to cross such boundaries regardless and so,to have direct access to the eternal realms that seem so seperate to us currently.

Such talk as "angel bodies" is modern new age misunderstanding. Indeed,most modern new age "wisdom is actually a MISUNDERSTANDING - often a total misunderstanding such as tying together mortal and angelic existance as if it was one and the same thing. We are NOT angels,are NOT becoming angels - though we both,angels and mortals are a part of the Father always and are both returning to THAT Divine Source. I can see where the term comes form,how it is mistakenly applied - but honestly,such new age waffle just leads to the confusion,does nothing at all to bring any depth of understanding - though I must admit,it sound very nice,pleasant and congenial,and so,such talk may well "sell many books" but is of little practical or spiritual use at all.

The issue of having "many spiritual bodies" - is though,very very real. I myself have DIRECTLY EXPERIENCED,at least THREE such states many many times - left my physical body ,entered that which we term "astral" but still "here in this world" like a ghost seeing actual real world events from miles away as if I was there also - other times I have entered and passed through that first body state and had yet another more subtle form again,a much more energetic,malleable form,less rigid - and even beyond that ,I have directly experienced my Self as nothing at all,except Conscious awareness of Self that expanded to include literally the entire cosmos - I had no individualised body form at all,yet I knew everything there was to know about my existance. When He speaks of such inter planar extra dimensional spiritual travel,and the bodies we inhabit in these various "heavens" ,I understand Him from such direct experiences.

He speaks very openly of out of body phenomena - crossing into other planes of spiritual existance - what to expect. Two will recline on a couch He said - one must die but the other will live - then the Angels and prophets will come to you He promises,give you secrets and wisdom beyond mortal knowledge. He says this will happen - when you "shed your clothes and trample them under feet as the little children do" - when you discard your first physical body and let it fall then the journey begins. He speaks likewise of "merging two into one",of creating "hands in place of your hands - feet in place of your feet,an image to replace your image" then we may enter the Kingdom He speaks of.

Merging two into ONE - He means the merging of this divided mind,mortal part here reading this post,must meet accept and merge with,subconscious Self deep within (the gatekeeper and guardian of that narrow path). Mind and energy - INSEPERABLE - you are the energy that causes creation to form - your mind is a part of it always. So - either we tackle the mind and make it merge and this will raise this energy for us - OR,we tackle the energy,make it rise and activate,and this in turn this will merge the mind and allow that gate to open. When the gross physical energies,merge with the subtle spiritual energies - when third eye opens - thine eye becomes SINGLE - and so this astral body,etheric double is formed and let loose. The mind then inhabits this new form,and through it,gains access to the subtle astral worlds.

This is just the FIRST gateway though - there are many MANY such plateaus between here and the true Divine - and only these lower realms may be accessed from WITHIN the mortal form. Many many realms exist that surround this one,but which mortal man had absolutely no access to at all - we must first die and loose the Soul completly in order to attain Our Father.

Good afternoon SpiritualMe

I haven't read all you have said, but this, "we must first die and loose the Soul completely in order to attain Our Father."

In sense yes, in the body no, what of the ones that elected to stay.
Old 29-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

*Thread Resuscitation.

There is a common belief, or shall I say misbelief, that Kundalini is the Holy Spirit in Christianity. We understand that the Kundalini energy needs to be raised from the bottom of one's spine and if one tries to raise it, they can risk they're sanity which is a well documented case. We also see how "Devi" is called upon and believed to be the one dwelling in that region. I have also come to read about Kali being called upon, and being that Devi who stays there asleep. And that one should do various physical manoeuvres and mental exercises to call upon this force. And how a guru, a human agent helps in lifting up this force in humans.

Concerning the Holy Spirit, we see that Jesus says that if you love him you will keep his commandments, and he will intercede for you before God to send the Holy Spirit. He also says of the Holy Spirit in John 16:14 that the Holy Spirit will glorify him and take what is his and declare to you. The Holy Spirit then was sent by him during the day of Pentecost and continues to fall on believers til today.

The kundalini does not fall upon, but rises. It does not glorify Jesus; some call it a force, others a goddess. You need some kind of yoga/meditation to raise it up. The kundalini needs to be activated, the Holy Spirit needs only to be received.

We know that Kundalini is congruent with self realisation or finding and knowing ones self, yet the path where the Holy Ghost is given requires a denial of the same self that the self-realizationalists fervently seek. Honestly, I do not see how a person can sit in padmasana, do some pranayamas and receive the Holy Ghost, let alone standing on ones head.

Now, I would like to encourage Christians and every one from various paths towards what they understand as truth to stay away from such theories.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Master

Jesus wasn't saying the God of the Jews was false, but the understanding of God was false. So it's not right to literally say the God of the Jews was false, nor is it right to think of God the way Jesus opposed in the name of Christ
As to Kundalini, unfortunate choice of name. There is a spirit which isn't of God - some choose it over the true one. When they follow the false one, then evil is the result. Its the same problem Jesus was trying to address
Old 30-08-2019, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Jesus wasn't saying the God of the Jews was false, but the understanding of God was false. So it's not right to literally say the God of the Jews was false, nor is it right to think of God the way Jesus opposed in the name of Christ
As to Kundalini, unfortunate choice of name. There is a spirit which isn't of God - some choose it over the true one. When they follow the false one, then evil is the result. Its the same problem Jesus was trying to address

Indeed. And it is quite surprising how they by pass Jesus and still follow they're own understanding and even that of another human being. We know how human beings can be.