Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-09-2019, 06:09 AM
Guide

Hi, I only read your title, and am just responding to that - which isn't fair I know, I will read everything after.

For me, the greatest presence I have found is with Arch Angel Michael, as someone was coming into my space without permission, and as soon as I called out to Arch Angel Michael, I felt a very powerful presence, a safe one, and that person was shut out.

& now that I have read what you've written in your post,

I think meditating on your thoughts, and speaking in prayer, and telling them, is known. Will be known.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I imagine whatever angel or spirit we call upon which is not living a time and space reality in the same way as us is able to answer a call immediately. Our ability to listen / recieve / allow the answer determines whether we get the message or not. A fun way to go about being in a state of recieving an answer might be to go general and say "I love recieving messages from angels, and I am ready to hear whatever may be of service to me." Focus on the receiving, on the answer, and how good it feels to allow such messages.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolventity
I imagine whatever angel or spirit we call upon which is not living a time and space reality in the same way as us is able to answer a call immediately. Our ability to listen / recieve / allow the answer determines whether we get the message or not. A fun way to go about being in a state of recieving an answer might be to go general and say "I love recieving messages from angels, and I am ready to hear whatever may be of service to me." Focus on the receiving, on the answer, and how good it feels to allow such messages.

Hi,

I agree. Learning to listen is the key. This actually applies in life quite a bit.

We forget that every human is in duality. That they have an eternal divine wisdom within them. That they are indeed an all knowing angel with a desire to help and assist any one willing to listen to them.

Once you can see yourself as that angelic being you are, then you can also see that quality with every person in your life. Listening to others can take on a new and more elevated posturing. Not to mention that there is human wisdom within each of us which another may want to share with those willing to listen.

Keep in mind that the Angel easiest to contact is your higher self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2019, 05:27 PM
janielee

Thank you John