Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2006, 01:50 AM
feohgoddess

I saw a fairy.

who here has seen a fairy in real life? I saw one last night in my bedroom. She was almost the size of a barbie doll, she had a red dress on, dark hair and small pupils. i tried waking my husband up but as soon as he did she turned into this purple speck and disappeared in thin air.

i am still in shock and almost don't believe myself.
Old 15-10-2006, 02:04 AM
Guide

Feohgoddess, yup, you probably saw one. They are elementals. I see them too. Just thought I'd let you know that you are not crazy.

Chadley
Old 15-10-2006, 04:14 AM
feohgoddess

Thank you! I wouldn't have doubted that they were real, but it is different seeing one right by your bedside. How do they get into people's homes? I've heard of people seeing them near fairy mounds, esp in Europe. I am just amazed that I got to see one in real life.

How many fairies have you seen chadley? I am wondering if this will be my only experience with fairies.

She was beautiful. I was in shock though to be honest. Earthbound spirits, family visiting me from the other side and other such paranormal events really don't bother me a whole lot, but the thought of fairies is just amazing.

I know people I tell will have a hard time believing me, but I know what I saw!
Old 15-10-2006, 06:56 AM
rose

wow. that's very special feohgoddess :)

can you please tell us more about elementals chadley? i'm intrigued.
Old 15-10-2006, 12:27 PM
~Jay~

I haven't seen them with my naked eye, but I see them an awful lot in meditation! The Faerie Queen in particular.... in fact, I was told I was more or less "one of them" when I was meditating at my development circle once! The circleleader also confirmed he'd seen them around me, too.

One night, I was having one of those restless half awake, half asleep nights, with a voice constantly talking to me in the background. I tried really hard to tune in properly & see what it was saying, when I heard this: "And the moon goddess gave birth to the faerie queen, Honora".

I was amazed, and learnt as much about the faerie realm as I could, as I wasn't even sure I believed in them at that point. I do now....lol!
Old 15-10-2006, 04:26 PM
feohgoddess

wow! I've heard various names given to the fairy queen. I know alot reffer her as Lilith, and I've read a few other names. I wonder if different cultures have adopted different names for her.

I was reading about elementals. I googled it
Old 15-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Guide

Feoh, it is really not surprising that fairies show up in your room. Nature is teaming with them just as this universe is teaming with life. The very first one I saw was in my room. If you want to see a bunch of them, go out in nature at night, sit in meditation with direct intention on opening your perception to these beings. If you can raise your consciousness high enough, You might be surprised at how many you see among other things. Have fun!

Chadley.
Old 16-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Lapis

Very cool feogoddess. It's always exciting when these type of things, these type of meetings or bleedthroughs happen, and we physically see. I've studied Astrology for 32 years now and I've noticed that if someone's going to experience what you and others have, it's usually with the Elemental group or groups that they themselves have more of. This is represented by their natal (birth) charts and how much of what element they have and where it is etc.

What I mean is that if you're a lot of Water (in your Natal/birth Chart) then you're more likely to see and/or interact with the Water Elementals. Same with Air, Fire or Earth. We contain those same elements in ourselves and due to the energetic similarity, we'll vibrate more to certain Elemental groups than to others.

Many years ago I was outside hanging laundry in a small field filled with tall dry grass and weeds. The area where I was hanging the laundry was cleared, but the rest was about 3 feet tall with this dry summer weeds or whatever it was. I heard the dry grass rustling and looked up to see the tops of the weeds moving like a dog or cat was walking through it. I keep hanging laundry and watching the moving weeds and waiting to see a cat come walking out into the clearing where I was.

What walked out into that clearing about 10 feet or so infront of me was not an animal however! It was an Earth Elemental. A little male 'Gnome' I guess you'd call it. It was about 2.5 feet tall and wore dark brown pants, black leather looking boots folded over at the top, a dirty off-white long sleeved shirt, dark brick-red vest that had little animal bones sewn onto it and other small things I didn't recognize, and a large pointed old dirty hat.

He had long dark hair that was graying and a long beard. The thing that struck me the most was that he looked like he was caked in dry mud and powdery dirt. He was filthy but in that typical earthy way. It also seemed to me that his clothes and hat were sort of permanent, like an animals fur or coat. He was literally earth-earthy.

When he walked out into the open area of this little field, he saw my feet first and his head flew up to look me in the eyes. I swear, we were both as shocked to be seeing each other! He didn't telepath anything to me, we just each stood there staring at each other for a good half a minute. I never took my eyes off of him and after that half a minute or so, he simply dematerialized infront of my eyes. He went back Home I'd guess.

I'm a Capricorn which is an Earth Sign. I have a Water Sign "Rising" and I've also had a face-to-face encounter with a Water Elemental at the ocean once. I've also seen Air Elementals often too but not in as much detail as you described feogoddess.
Old 16-10-2006, 03:13 AM
feohgoddess

Lapis! That is amazing. I am an aquarius which is an air element, so wow! I loved reading your story.

The thing I've been realizing is, the more spiritual intune I've become, the more I'm aware of things, and the more I believe that every law of physics can and has been broken.

Thank you for that information, I have a book which talks about bleedthroughs, I will use that section as a refference tonight! Thank you very much.

I'm amazed at the research I've come across. How many sightings of so many different creatures that supposibly 'don't exist'

I believe that the fairy gave me some sort of confidence, or perhaps cleared my mind even more because I just seem a little more clairvoyant about specific things that I usually hear around the house, and more intune with my spiritual self, along with my physical self.
Old 16-10-2006, 06:21 AM
rose

i love the fact that in iceland they built a road around a mountain when they could have tunneled through it...in respect to the elementals.

a huge majority of icelanders in a poll a few years ago, declared they didn't believe in God but, they do believe in elves etc.

cute!! i really want to go to iceland :)
Closed Thread