Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yes: perceiving, truly knowing (i.e. really believing!) that their and others' s experience and expression is a vital component of IT's ongoing FLOW.

Those who don't fully believe THAT, those who continue to project and hypnotically believe, even if only partially, that their and others experience and expressions are other than THAT (that it is unreal, for example) deludedly 'perceive' differently.

Or so I logically (I think) think.
Yes, Pete - I am logically asserting that those who regard their and others' experience and expression to unreal are deluded (deluding themselves and susceptible to being likewise razzle-dazzled others). Why? Because anyone and everyone's ex-peer-ience and ex-press-ion is (really! ) their ex-peer-ience and ex-press-ion - by definition!, Bro. Hence, my logical (I think and believe) conclusion that anyone who thinks, believes and asserts otherwise IS in fact delusional.

This is an indisputable assertion of logic, IMO. If you wish to believe otherwise and/or wish to support the assertions of others who believe and assert otherwise and think doing so is being realistic, that's fine ... but don't expect me to treat such positionality and attitudinality toward such 'alternate' facts (LOL!) as being logical.

To declare and logically/clearly argue that what I have stated to be THE truth is THE truth is the highest, most Life-serving kind of teaching a (true! ) teacher can do, IMO. I am satisfied that I have thereby executed my teaching 'mission' to the best of my ability. I am not 'responsible' for anyone else's choice in this regard, yours included.

Sincerely -
Old 31-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello David and all.

Re. Your footnote post above.

I think that whether intended to have that effect or not, using the label "deluded" easily appears like looking down upon those who do not share the view/s of those who are calling them "deluded".

It may be that some have not had the opportunity, perhaps the luxury, of feeling able to do/think other than getting by as best able day to day?

I recall from my youth--and since--that those who seemed to have the gift of teaching encouraged rather than judged--and were content to journey alongside.

I wonder what the experience of others is regarding this?

petex

This is the very thing I’m bringing to David’s view in another post
There is ‘room’ through understanding’ deeper the nature of life as life is without such ‘harsh’ criticisms’ as he tends to inject in his relating.

It’s a consistency in his ongoing relating. Encouragement and inspiration (especially if your playing the ‘role’ of teacher as he openly admits), serves a deeper relatable connection, where the whole ‘emphasis on roles’ such as ‘teacher’ doesnt ‘NEED’ To be noted’ or ‘ felt’ by others. I’ve learned most diligently, my underlying containment will come back to teach me, when I’m holding others to something within myself that contains myself.
It bring open this..
Encouragement only when you get it ‘right’ rather than when it’s ‘not right’ through the view of the one looking in to others.

In my encouragement of him, I gave him an opportunity to self reflect with my offering.

He might inspire me and take up my offer.. “waits with baited breath”.. hehe.
Old 31-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Encouragement and inspiration (especially if your playing the ‘role’ of teacher as he openly admits), serves a deeper relatable connection, ..,
In this quote from my treatise which I am repeating here, I caution against a pollyanna love-attitude which undeserving 'unconditional'/'equal' love proponents often avail themselves of:
If what’s said in the above paragraph is still fairly new news to you, watch that you don’t consequently just go off on a Pollyanna‧ish☺ Love and Joy dispensing ‘ride’ in a naive attempt to unreservedly welcome and be supportive of anything and everything about yourself and/or others just as they are. Unconditional Love is often extolled as being the most ‘perfect’ kind of ‘love’. But the fact is that maximal experience and expression of Love and Joy cannot always be so simply actualized in the context of a multiplistically complex world such as ours. ...

The relevant bit of information in this case is that, despite the fact that each and every soul and personality aspect thereof really derives from and so may truly be regarded as being an expression of Life Itself, some configurations thereof are more conducive of experience and further expression of Love and Joy while others are not only less so but*may even be counterproductive in said regard. As the apostle Paul put it: “In a great*house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth;*and some to honor, and some to dishonor.” (II Timothy 2:20) So embracing and supporting everyone and everything equally, without reservation in any regard, will not serve to operationally maximize the flowering and fructification of Love and Joy in The Flow‑Field of Life."
Old 31-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
In this quote from my treatise which I am repeating here, I caution against a pollyanna love-attitude which undeserving 'unconditional'/'equal' love proponents often avail themselves of:
If what’s said in the above paragraph is still fairly new news to you, watch that you don’t consequently just go off on a Pollyanna‧ish☺ Love and Joy dispensing ‘ride’ in a naive attempt to unreservedly welcome and be supportive of anything and everything about yourself and/or others just as they are. Unconditional Love is often extolled as being the most ‘perfect’ kind of ‘love’. But the fact is that maximal experience and expression of Love and Joy cannot always be so simply actualized in the context of a multiplistically complex world such as ours. ...

The relevant bit of information in this case is that, despite the fact that each and every soul and personality aspect thereof really derives from and so may truly be regarded as being an expression of Life Itself, some configurations thereof are more conducive of experience and further expression of Love and Joy while others are not only less so but*may even be counterproductive in said regard. As the apostle Paul put it: “In a great*house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth;*and some to honor, and some to dishonor.” (II Timothy 2:20) So embracing and supporting everyone and everything equally, without reservation in any regard, will not serve to operationally maximize the flowering and fructification of Love and Joy in The Flow‑Field of Life."

Their is all this your showing..it’s an awareness of how everything moves through choices and awareness towards itself and all life. I see where your looking. I see your choice.

Is their more beyond your view and seeing yourself and this ‘role’ and choice?

In the sharing both from unity and myself, with regards to ‘awareness through understanding others’ and relating this way, you’ve again labelled this as a ‘pollyanna’ approach.

In my view your dismissing and missing something much deeper than just what you see and labelling as such.

Are you the decider of what moves between you and others David?
Or are you the decider of what moves in you?
Old 31-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Or are you the decider of what moves in you?
Wield your wiles with someone else who may be sophist-ically swayable, Bro. I am a reporter of what moves me.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello all.

Wondering about-- how powerful is our need for an explanation when contemplating the unknown?

And so on--

petex

We seek answers to such questions as to "Why we grow old and die?" and "Why is there so much violence?"

It is not just normal, but is almost expected of us, to ponder at times about such questions. It seems those desires resonate from our very own psyche.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜