Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 15-07-2011, 04:47 AM
jamesart7

Book1 " I have another simple question"

Which is greater?

GOD or Money?

if you are in favor of god.. reply "G" and your reason bellow
if you are in favor of money.. reply "M" and your reason bellow.

please help me, this is my project research.. if i don't finish this.. i will fail in class... thanks...
Old 15-07-2011, 03:50 PM
seeker of wisdom

god because he doesn't change. Money can come in any form
Old 15-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Time

Neither...... Its what we decide to with both that matters
Old 15-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Seperate_Reality

Spirituality, God or more exact the Supreme Being, Spiritual Beings, (you and me) are Senior to the physical universe (money).

Luke 17:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (our own native non-physical, immortal spiritual nature)

I John 4:4,Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. (physical world, including mortal, physical, human bodies with identities (Joe Blow, carpenter) needing to exchange goods or production for money)
Old 15-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Stellar_Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
Which is greater?

GOD or Money?

if you are in favor of god.. reply "G" and your reason bellow
if you are in favor of money.. reply "M" and your reason bellow.

please help me, this is my project research.. if i don't finish this.. i will fail in class... thanks...

You have to have faith in either for them to have any significance. Money which is mostly paper has no meaning if we don't believe that it actually represents something. Same with God. But also - a tip for your project. The word "greater" is too vague. You need a more specific measure.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:20 AM
jamesart7

thanks for the tip Stellar_steve..
Old 16-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Inesophet

Asking this question is like asking what is more healthy?
An Apple or 3 liters of toxic and radioactive waste water from the Fukushima Reactor 4 building.

IF u believe in god, (i assume u do since thats a spiritual board) then obviously its god, since...u know...universe creation...and stuff is a bit more tricky then lets say....buying a car.

If u dont believe in god then...well u dont believe...but then again the question on what is greater doesnt really work too. Its like asking What is greater a Car or [VOID].

I guess that u see the logical dilemma here.

So please go to your teacher and slap him/her for me. if he/she asks why...slap him/her again!

because only a 12 year old would come up with that kind of question.

Last edited by Inesophet : 16-07-2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 16-07-2011, 08:42 AM
jamesart7

ooookkk... if i slap my teacher, might fail the class.. so the slapping will be done later..
Old 16-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Time

Ineso - Im on the board and dont believe in god ( at least not the way 90% of us think about it)
Old 18-07-2011, 03:59 AM
jamesart7

Believing in god is like believing in the biggest lie of the universe..!!