Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-03-2011, 12:12 PM
themaster

What are the 9 bodies?

My teacher always makes a statement that goes like.. "there are 4 bodies (no actually there are 9!)" and then he discus’s whatever.. I forgot!

I know the main 4 bodies as..

- Mental
- Emotional
- Physical
- Spiritual

and I managed to get my teacher to tell me 2 more once.. (but not all 5!)

- Inner self
- The Soul

So does anyone know the missing 3?

I have some guess's.. just being these words.. but I actually don't know..

oversoul or monad
Old 29-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Master
The amount of bodies varies with, where we come form.
All those who came from an oversoul, have 12 bodies. Don't ask me what they are called. I have five, physical, energy, astral, mental, and spiritual, in this order.
I came to realize the difference when I cleared first myself of pathologies, where all bodies have to be cleared, one by one, and then with others. Those who developed the system work with 12 bodies, so I started to ask questions, and came to conclusions which make sense to me.
Those of the Fae seam to have 4 bodies, the angelics 5 as well those who come from a Monad. All those who come from an oversoul have 12, this includes my cat. Of cause she is still part of an oversoul, but on the way to become an individual soul.
The soul, of cause is not part of the body system. The soul is nowhere near the body system.
Old 30-03-2011, 01:59 AM
Sleepygrass

I've been reading books that states we have 10 bodies.

Haven't dwelled to much into the subject so I'am not really sure what they are like. Anyways here goes the list.

The Ten Bodies

1st Soul Body
2nd Negative Mind
3rd Positive Mind
4th Neutral Mind
5th Physical Body
6th Arcline
7th Aura
8th Pranic Body
9th Subtle Body
10th Radiant Body

what are the ten bodies?

You can visualize your various bodies as layers of clothing, the physical body being the overcoat you wear for a lifetime. We know we have a physical body; we can see it, touch it, and feel it. We also have other bodies that are equally real, if not more so.
The truth is that the human body is made up of ten bodies: the physical body, three mental bodies, and six energy bodies.The eleventh embodiment – when all ten bodies are under your direction – produces a pure state of consciousness when you have the ability to see all events as God’s Play and recognize the God in all.
characteristics of the ten bodies*

First Body: Soul Body
  • The part in you connected to the Infinite. Your inner infinity.
  • Humility, Creativity.
  • Key Phrase: “Heart over Head.”
  • Mastery: Come from a place of great humility, relax in to the flow of God energy and use it to create beauty.
  • If weak: Come from the head instead of heart; feel stuck, not able to access your purpose and creative flow.
  • Key to Balancing: Raise the Kundalini. Open the Heart.
The Three Mental Bodies:
Second Body: Negative (Protective) Mind
  • Identifies possible dangers or shortcomings in a situation. Necessary for protection.
  • Containment, Obedience.
  • Key Phrase: “Longing to Belong.”
  • Mastery: Gives form to the creativity of your Soul Body via containment, form, and discernment. A longing to connect very deeply with your own God Self.
  • If weak: Inappropriate, self-destructive relationships. Over-influenced by others.
  • Key to Balancing: Value your discipline. Develop conscious relationships of integrity. Strengthen the Positive Mind if the Negative Mind is overdeveloped.
Third Body: Positive (Expansive) Mind
  • Inspires you by showing the best possible results in any situation.
  • Equality, Positivity.
  • Key Phrase: “Devil or Divine.”
  • Mastery: Strong will, use power easily and humbly. Naturally playful and optimistic.
  • Good sense of humor. Can communicate directly.
  • If weak: Overwhelmed by input of the Negative Mind, which can be depressing and paralyzing. Angry and intolerant, or hesitant to use your own power because of being afraid of the responsibility.
  • Key to Balancing: Strengthen the Navel Point (Third Chakra). Use positive affirmations. Strengthen the Negative Mind if the Positive Mind is overdeveloped.
Fourth Body: Neutral (Meditative) Mind
  • Takes the information from both Negative and Positive Minds and decides on the best course of action using unbiased, intuitive knowledge.
  • Service, Compassion, Integration.
  • Key Phrase: “Cup of Prayer.”
  • Mastery: A very intuitive vantage point. Allows access to the soul.
  • If weak: Difficult to make decisions. The habit of feeling victimized. A hard time seeing beyond the polarities of life.
  • Key to Balancing: Meditate.
Fifth Body: Physical Body
  • The vehicle through which you participate fully on earth.
  • Sacrifice, Balance, Teacher.
  • Key Phrase: “Teacher, Balance.”
  • Mastery: represent the teacher who is able to take abstractions and explain them to anyone. Ability to balance all parts of your life without extremes like laziness or fanaticism.
  • If weak: Angry, jealous, greedy, competitive, and ungrateful. Inner and outer realities out of balance. Trouble expressing yourself verbally. Afraid to be in the position of teacher.
  • Key to Balancing: Exercise regularly. Teach.
Sixth Body: Arcline
  • The arcline extends from ear to ear, across the hairline and brow. It’s your halo, the nucleus of the aura.
  • Associated with the pituitary gland, regulates the nervous system and glandular balance.
  • Women have a second arcline reaching across the chest from nipple to nipple.
  • Justice, Protection, Projection.
  • Key Phrase “Person at Prayer.”
  • Balance between physical and cosmic realms.
  • Mastery: Ability to focus, to be concentrated, to meditate. Use the intuition of the Sixth Body to protect yourself from life’s stresses and avoid shutting down your heart.
  • If weak: Overprotective. Easily influenced. Glandular imbalances leading to inconsistency in moods and behavior. Unfocused and unable to manifest prayers.
  • Key to Balancing: Awaken the pituitary gland.
Seventh Body: Auric Body
  • The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds your body. It acts as a container for your life force, bringing confidence and security.
  • Mercy, Security, Love.
  • Key Phrase: “Platform of Elevation.”
  • Mastery: Attracts positivity and repels negativity, like a shield. Illness cannot penetrate to your physical body. Sense of security allows an uplifting presence and treating others with mercy.
  • If weak: Paranoid, lack self-trust. Negativity can penetrate into the psyche and physical body.
  • Key to Balancing: Meditate. Wear white clothing made of natural fibers. Work on the Eight Chakra.
Eighth Body: Pranic Body
  • Through the breath, the Pranic Body continuously brings the life force and energy into your system.
  • Purity, Energy, Fearlessness, Self-initiation.
  • Key Phrase: “Finite to Infinite.”
  • Mastery: Fearless, fully alive, at one with all creation. Nothing can bother you. Self-motivated with enough energy to achieve goals.
  • If weak: Constant low-level anxiety and chronic fatigue. Look to food or stimulants for energy. Fearful, defensive.
  • Key to Balancing: All pranayama.
Ninth Body: Subtle Body
  • The Subtle Body helps you see beyond the immediate realties of life to the sublime universal play that lies beyond.
  • Calmness, Subtlety, Mastery.
  • Key Phrase: “Mastery or Mystery.”
  • Mastery: Have great finesse and a powerful calmness. Learn quickly and master situations easily. Able to walk into a room and intuitively know what’s going on.
  • If weak: Naïve and easily fooled, unintentionally crude or rough in speech or behavior. Restless.
  • Key to Balancing: Do any meditation or kriya for 1,000 days.
Tenth Body: Radiant Body
  • The Radiant Body gives spiritual royalty and radiance.
  • Royal Courage, Radiance, Nobility.
  • Key Phrase: “All or Nothing.”
  • Mastery: Courageous in the face of any obstacle. Magnetic presence and command the respect of all who know you.
  • If weak: Afraid of conflict, shy away from people’s attention. Feel ineffective and unable to come through in situations.
  • Key to Balancing: Commitment. Do not cut hair.
Eleventh embodiment
Eleven represents the sound current, the source of Infinity from which all mantras originate. In this state you can direct the play of all Ten Bodies; eleven contains all. You can direct all parts of your being from an impersonal, expansive space that allows Infinity to flow through you at all times.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:31 PM
ZeroPointField

Sleepygrass, the description you wrote about, if I remember right, comes from Kundalini Yoga. I think it's on the 3HO website. There are many other theories/systems though.

Rah Nam, I'm not sure if I have read anything about what you're describing, but I would be curious to know where you learned this. I assume by oversoul that you mean a group soul? I'm also not sure I understand your comment about Monads. From my understanding, all "normal" life as we know it, human/animal/plant/and even mineral, come from Monads. But I have never heard anything about the Fae or Angelic that you mention. I would love to know where you learned this, and who the "ones who developed the system" are.

If I might make a humble suggestion to all of you, it's easy to get wrapped up in one particular system, but unless someone is an absolutely amazing clairvoyant with nearly unheard of abilities, it is probably really difficult to know for sure. I have studied quite a few systems that all SOUND like they make a lot of sense and are from reputable sources, and I have come to some personal conclusions/opinions about these. I believe most of them are probably correct in their own way. The differences, I think, have to do with a huge number of factors. Clairvoyance, or any ability which allows you to gain information beyond the normal range, can be distorted by any number of things so that a person may be gathering incorrect information, or incomplete information. I also believe that different cultures, races, etc. probably have differences in their energetic structures. I also think that the bodies and energy centers probably change with a creature or person's level of evolution, and a huge number of other things.

So I just suggest, both for yourself, and for those reading and trying to learn from these posts, that you consider the possibility that multiple systems may be correct even though they seem to contradict each other.

TheMaster, I may have heard of a system you're describing but I can't remember much detail about a 9-body system. I agree that it's frustrating or confusing when a teacher will not be clear about his/her answers and explanations. There are a couple of things you might look into that have made sense for me personally more than some others, although everybody has to find what makes sense to them the most. I'm not suggesting that these systems are more "correct" than others, but they have been easier for me personally to understand the explanations.

The first is Barbara Brennan's description of the aura and bodies in "Hands of Light" or "Light Emerging".

Theosophy, and its offshoots and predecessors have some VERY in-depth information about the bodies that I think is the most comprehensive I have ever seen. You might start with "Man and His Bodies" by Annie Besant, but there are many others too. It can be found free online in a number of places if you search google. I would suggest starting with Besant or Leadbeater if you want to look into Theosophy. Most of the other authors can be very difficult to read if you're a beginner to the ideas.

Let me know if you find out what those other 3 bodies are. I'm always interested to learn new systems.