Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Master
Hi,

Good question.

The higher self is your identity as an eternal expression of your energetic essence. That overly technical answer may not be very insightful.

Some like to think of their higher self as their spirit self. Again that eternal aspect of self very much like their soul.

The human has an intellect which is logical and linear. We use that brain to reason out essentially what is best for us. Yet we all carry a higher self who does know everything going on in our life far far beyond any thing we could ever conceptualize. The tendancy for most of us is to ignore our higher self which represents our inner wisdom and intuitive knowing.

However the real You is your higher self, not your intellect. I hope this perspective is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder
Hello SimpleMan. It is good to meet you. I don't have any new insight into your dream for you, but after reading through your posts I was extremely touched by you and your Voice, so here is a big long stuff stuff.

I think that it is quite possibly an invitation to communicate. Because you love math, it would make sense that this would be the language the Whoever would choose to begin a conversation.

In my case it was music. I love music. Do you See?

If you think about it, and this is discussed a little in other Threads... communing with a different life form is like hearing a foreign language for the first time. It is my understanding that it goes like this

Spiritual Voice = Vibration
Ethereal Voice = Symbol
Physical Voice = Word

So maybe the message can only be interpreted by you, as it was especially designed for you. I would keep following the numbers as you have done since the beginning and I am quite sure you will come to a translation.

SimpleMan

Quote:
Interesting! But I am still unaware of the message behind it... is this the answer of the Creator to one of my deepest desire, a conversation with him;

If that is truly one of your deepest desires then somewhere deep within yourself you already know The Creator is speaking... The Creator is always speaking. And there is no reason why The Creator would not speak with you, directly, as he/she/it does with all Creation. Maybe it is just now that you are ready to Listen. Or rather, feel capable of Listening, actually believe this is possible. If you get my meaning.

Quote:
I had this feeling that God is sad because too few people are talking with Him.. we think too much about this world, making it the ultimate reality, forgetting the truth.Now, I've always had this question, what is the truth? No, not the truth as something created by our human mind, but the absolute truth, the truth behind the truth, the first truth.Jesus said "I am the truth", but I still don't get it.

What you said here is very profound. "We think too much about this world, making it the ultimate reality, forgetting the Truth."

This World/Planet/Eco sphere is a beautiful and amazing Gift to us. But, that is not what we conceive it as. We, as humans, base our reality on, well, Us. We have become the center of the Universe and everything else revolves around us. So, I agree with your statement, although it is not 'the world' we spend all our time thinking about, we don't even see it. We base are total reality on the minuscule part of the ecosystem which is Us. If you get me. And yes, we make that our ultimate reality. In doing that we construct a 'solid' reality, when no such thing exists. Reality is a 'concept'. An idea. So again, you are correct, We are separated from Truth. Forgetting that there is any truth but what we have established as Truth.

Absolute Truth? I think is beyond our comprehension. Absolute Truth is The IS. The Emanation of God. But, I am quite sure you can have the conversation anyway. I am constantly and forever asking stuff like that. And yes, I am constantly and forever speaking with The Creator, asking stuff, and finding out stuff, and stuff stuff...

What The Christ meant when he said "I am the Truth"? He said "I am The Truth, The Way, and The Life. Without me no man can reach The Father."

I am not a Christian, but I am a follower of The Christ. Or at least believe his teachings to be the closest to Truth we are given. So, I will offer my view but it is just that, my view. Remember that there was no Christian Church in the time of Christ. What the church interprets is not any more truthful or insightful than what you yourself interpret.

To me, it is very simple.

The Christ plainly state's that he has come to rent The Veil. What was taught before will be no more. He also clearly states that he has come to intervene in the War between The Father and The Children. As often found in the Old Testament where it is that God turns his back on his Children and will know them no more and death will rain down upon them in various hideous ways.

So. The Teachings of The Christ totally usurped the teachings of The Church at that time. The old ways were over, never worked anyway, no more smiting thy neighbor, no more judging by men in The Name of God, no more speaking to God through The High Priests, no more money changing hands, no more power of man over the destiny of man. Which was ultimately why he was crucified, and quite frankly would be again if The Church had its way.

Then he established the Truths that were to guide and deliver man from death (which was separation from The Father/The Creator/Creation).

And he taught Truth/s and some listened and some laughed and some decided this guy had to die.. If you want to wrap the Truth that Christ established in a easy way, I recommend The Sermon on The Mount.

Simply put, Christ taught Love. Charity. Kindness. Oneness with The Creator and all Creation.

"I am The Truth, The Way, and The Life. No man may reach The Father except through me."

We can follow The Teachings which are The Truth which is The Way and The only Way to Life. Real life. In Oneness with Creation/The Creator... Although there is no profit in that for the Priest-Kings and Potentates.

Or, in your word's, forget the Truth, re-insert falsehoods, depend on Priest-Kings to speak with God's voice and send us to a 'Heaven' where materialism reigns in streets of gold and thrones of precious gems and happy happy joy joy... and pay them heavily for the privilege, while we live in a false reality which is empty. Nothing there but us. Nada.

And you see where that has gotten us. Again.

The first Lie was that The Creator turned away from Us. Not so. Not even possible. The Creator/Creation runs through our DNA, our life blood. The Truth is, we walked away. And here we are. And here we remain, and here we will die. No Light, No Air, No Mystery and Marvelous and Awesome Adventures. No Universes to explore. Just us. Kings of our own reality.

Of course, we can always turn around and go home... Go have that conversation with The Creator Simpleman. It is your Right and your Choice. Always.

I'll see you in the Circle some day.

Okay, my two cents.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 03-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Good question.

The higher self is your identity as an eternal expression of your energetic essence. That overly technical answer may not be very insightful.

Some like to think of their higher self as their spirit self. Again that eternal aspect of self very much like their soul.

The human has an intellect which is logical and linear. We use that brain to reason out essentially what is best for us. Yet we all carry a higher self who does know everything going on in our life far far beyond any thing we could ever conceptualize. The tendancy for most of us is to ignore our higher self which represents our inner wisdom and intuitive knowing.

However the real You is your higher self, not your intellect. I hope this perspective is helpful.

John

Thank you, it's very helpful.

So, my higher self is that state of being ( let's call it this way ) where I am fully aware that I am one with everything, that I am everything.Why is so hard to reach this state? If we take a look at history, there are not too many people we can talk about, the most known are Buddha and Jesus.

What I have to do to reach it? Or better said, what I have to not do to reach it? All my life I had this feeling that God is in front of my eyes but I can't see Him, that He is touching me, but I can't feel Him, that He is talking with me but I can't understand Him and when I think I understand Him, I doubt that is He who is talking with me.

If in truth I am one with everything, why can't I let's say, just by faith, save someone's life? I know, I need to believe, but I do, yet, still, isn't working.I tried several times..

I am really sorry, too many questions, and I know, this are really hard questions.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Hi,

Good question.

John

Thank you, it's very helpful.

So, my higher self is that state of being ( let's call it this way ) where I am fully aware that I am one with everything, that I am everything.Why is so hard to reach this state? If we take a look at history, there are not too many people we can talk about, the most known are Buddha and Jesus.

What I have to do to reach it? Or better said, what I have to not do to reach it? All my life I had this feeling that God is in front of my eyes but I can't see Him, that He is touching me, but I can't feel Him, that He is talking with me but I can't understand Him and when I think I understand Him, I doubt that is He who is talking with me.

If in truth I am one with everything, why can't I let's say, just by faith, save someone's life? I know, I need to believe, but I do, yet, still, isn't working.I tried several times..

I am really sorry, too many questions, and I know, this are really hard questions.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
Hello SimpleMan. It is good to meet you. I don't have any new insight into your dream for you, but after reading through your posts I was extremely touched by you and your Voice, so here is a big long stuff stuff.

I think that it is quite possibly an invitation to communicate. Because you love math, it would make sense that this would be the language the Whoever would choose to begin a conversation.

In my case it was music. I love music. Do you See?

If you think about it, and this is discussed a little in other Threads... communing with a different life form is like hearing a foreign language for the first time. It is my understanding that it goes like this

Spiritual Voice = Vibration
Ethereal Voice = Symbol
Physical Voice = Word

So maybe the message can only be interpreted by you, as it was especially designed for you. I would keep following the numbers as you have done since the beginning and I am quite sure you will come to a translation.

SimpleMan

If that is truly one of your deepest desires then somewhere deep within yourself you already know The Creator is speaking... The Creator is always speaking. And there is no reason why The Creator would not speak with you, directly, as he/she/it does with all Creation. Maybe it is just now that you are ready to Listen. Or rather, feel capable of Listening, actually believe this is possible. If you get my meaning.

What you said here is very profound. "We think too much about this world, making it the ultimate reality, forgetting the Truth."

This World/Planet/Eco sphere is a beautiful and amazing Gift to us. But, that is not what we conceive it as. We, as humans, base our reality on, well, Us. We have become the center of the Universe and everything else revolves around us. So, I agree with your statement, although it is not 'the world' we spend all our time thinking about, we don't even see it. We base are total reality on the minuscule part of the ecosystem which is Us. If you get me. And yes, we make that our ultimate reality. In doing that we construct a 'solid' reality, when no such thing exists. Reality is a 'concept'. An idea. So again, you are correct, We are separated from Truth. Forgetting that there is any truth but what we have established as Truth.

Absolute Truth? I think is beyond our comprehension. Absolute Truth is The IS. The Emanation of God. But, I am quite sure you can have the conversation anyway. I am constantly and forever asking stuff like that. And yes, I am constantly and forever speaking with The Creator, asking stuff, and finding out stuff, and stuff stuff...

What The Christ meant when he said "I am the Truth"? He said "I am The Truth, The Way, and The Life. Without me no man can reach The Father."

I am not a Christian, but I am a follower of The Christ. Or at least believe his teachings to be the closest to Truth we are given. So, I will offer my view but it is just that, my view. Remember that there was no Christian Church in the time of Christ. What the church interprets is not any more truthful or insightful than what you yourself interpret.

To me, it is very simple.

The Christ plainly state's that he has come to rent The Veil. What was taught before will be no more. He also clearly states that he has come to intervene in the War between The Father and The Children. As often found in the Old Testament where it is that God turns his back on his Children and will know them no more and death will rain down upon them in various hideous ways.

So. The Teachings of The Christ totally usurped the teachings of The Church at that time. The old ways were over, never worked anyway, no more smiting thy neighbor, no more judging by men in The Name of God, no more speaking to God through The High Priests, no more money changing hands, no more power of man over the destiny of man. Which was ultimately why he was crucified, and quite frankly would be again if The Church had its way.

Then he established the Truths that were to guide and deliver man from death (which was separation from The Father/The Creator/Creation).

And he taught Truth/s and some listened and some laughed and some decided this guy had to die.. If you want to wrap the Truth that Christ established in a easy way, I recommend The Sermon on The Mount.

Simply put, Christ taught Love. Charity. Kindness. Oneness with The Creator and all Creation.

"I am The Truth, The Way, and The Life. No man may reach The Father except through me."

We can follow The Teachings which are The Truth which is The Way and The only Way to Life. Real life. In Oneness with Creation/The Creator... Although there is no profit in that for the Priest-Kings and Potentates.

Or, in your word's, forget the Truth, re-insert falsehoods, depend on Priest-Kings to speak with God's voice and send us to a 'Heaven' where materialism reigns in streets of gold and thrones of precious gems and happy happy joy joy... and pay them heavily for the privilege, while we live in a false reality which is empty. Nothing there but us. Nada.

And you see where that has gotten us. Again.

The first Lie was that The Creator turned away from Us. Not so. Not even possible. The Creator/Creation runs through our DNA, our life blood. The Truth is, we walked away. And here we are. And here we remain, and here we will die. No Light, No Air, No Mystery and Marvelous and Awesome Adventures. No Universes to explore. Just us. Kings of our own reality.

Of course, we can always turn around and go home... Go have that conversation with The Creator Simpleman. It is your Right and your Choice. Always.

I'll see you in the Circle some day.

Okay, my two cents.

Thank you so much! Your message is so full of wisdom.You are right, what is the best way for the Creator to talk with us than through what we love the most.Think at two lovers, they are so aware one of the other, sometimes, they happen to think at exactly the same things, sometimes they call each other on the phone exactly at the same time.They even know how they are feeling, even being at big distance apart.It's exactly the same thing when we think about the love of a mother for her child.

What if we hear what we want to hear and see what we want to see? This is a question related to the fact that the Creator is talking with us all the time.How do you know that it is Him and not your mind playing tricks on you.This is a hard question.When I think about finding that connection with the numbers, it was like something was revealed to me, I had no intention too look for numbers, in fact, I was too busy doing other things.I even created a topic to talk about it, that how powerful it affected me.So, is this the final clue to know for sure that it's from God and not from your imagination?

I know, religion is man made, this is too obvious, every evil from this world has only one source, fear, but this fear is not real.How can you fear to lose something when in truth you are everything? How can you fear to lose your life when in truth you are life? Let me tell you this little story.I had 3 dogs, every time when I used to feed them, they were all fighting to eat the most, they had no idea that there's more food, in their mind, that was all the food.Well, this is happening every single day on this planet, people think that this reality is all there is, so, they fight for food.

In other words, you are telling me that the TRUTH means understanding that we are all one.Now, I understand why is so hard for people to accept it, it's too good to be true. :) When you are fully aware of it, you become it, at that moment, you give everything you have, even your own human life, that's what Jesus did.This is the Kingdom of Heaven, when one man finds it, gives everything for it.

Once again, thank you so much! Yes, just as Jesus said "Love your neighbour as yourself", after all, is You.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan

The intellect is designed to doubt there is this love bond between the human consciousness and your divine consciousness. In the kindest way possible, the intellect must be ignored when you are making that effort to undersatand what your divine self wants to say to you.

Just have an imaginary conversation in your mind with the higher self and expect to receive intellectual objections. Be compassionate with your logical reasoning when you ignore it.

Quote:

What happens is that you evolve your beliefs. You can not go from one core principal to another opposing concept/belief. That would be too much for the intellect to digest. Yes in truth you are one with everything. Yet the design of the intellect is to isolate itself from everything. It is a stand alone memory unit with one intent, to keep you and itself, physically safe. You actually need to train it out of its natural inclinations. Being patient with it works best.

These suggestions/insights involve mind over matter work with your inner world. I find that the more you focus on the love bond between you and your higher self, and your dark side actually, the easier it is to accomplish what I am describing. Sincere love for all that you are is this oneness you spoke of earlier. Some times we can say I am one with everything and then in our next breath resent some aspect of our self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
The intellect is designed to doubt there is this love bond between the human consciousness and your divine consciousness. In the kindest way possible, the intellect must be ignored when you are making that effort to undersatand what your divine self wants to say to you.

Just have an imaginary conversation in your mind with the higher self and expect to receive intellectual objections. Be compassionate with your logical reasoning when you ignore it.

What happens is that you evolve your beliefs. You can not go from one core principal to another opposing concept/belief. That would be too much for the intellect to digest. Yes in truth you are one with everything. Yet the design of the intellect is to isolate itself from everything. It is a stand alone memory unit with one intent, to keep you and itself, physically safe. You actually need to train it out of its natural inclinations. Being patient with it works best.

These suggestions/insights involve mind over matter work with your inner world. I find that the more you focus on the love bond between you and your higher self, and your dark side actually, the easier it is to accomplish what I am describing. Sincere love for all that you are is this oneness you spoke of earlier. Some times we can say I am one with everything and then in our next breath resent some aspect of our self.

John

Thank you so much, you are really wise! Now, things start to make sense, thanks once again!
Old 08-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Suspended
Guide

I have to say that today it happened again, man, this is so crazy, you can't imagine what I've seen.I was outside, I love to take walks in nature when I am not feeling good.Well, today, I was visited by many butterflies, at first I had no idea what's all about, but wait for what I have to say.A butterfly came to me, on all the sides of its wings it had the number 9, man, my whole body started to shake, I was like, what?!!? Then, few moments later, my eyes were full of tears, man... it was a new message...

I leave a picture for you guys, I tried to draw it ( sorry for not being so good at drawing ), to see for yourself what I've seen.

I was so sad today, all the morning I kept on and on asking for a chance to talk with the Creator.

Old 18-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Guide

Yesterday night I had a dream were someone asked me to give the answer to a math problem, well, my answer was 9.2 or something like that, but 9 for sure.

Today it happened again, while I was eating milk with cereals, suddenly I noticed that the cereals from my bowl formed a big 9, it was a very clear 9, not my imagination.

I don't know what's happening, I keep on seeing this number, it started on 25 last month... It seems that I don't get the message behind it and so it keeps on coming again and again..

I leave a picture for you guys, I tried to draw it, next time I am going to make a real picture with my phone, well, at least I am going to try, every single time it happens in a moment when I don't expect, just like that.

One more thing, when the 9 was almost formed, I could get a glimpse of what's happening, it was like someone or something moved every single grain to the correct position to form a 9.