Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Pathfinder

what was your experience when opening the root chakra ?

It’ll be interesting to know what others have experienced when opening their root chakra.
Old 26-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Master
little spikes all over the spine.Like someone was shooting thunderbolts inside me
Old 04-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Suspended

First it took the longest for me to feel my root chakra.
Then after the kundalini process began and I didn't care for it with further training in releasing the energy (into the intelligent snakes which moved through my body), an unpleasant pressure occure in my root chakra which always in many situation directed my thought to sexual or toilet topics. First unconsciously later after I realized what the reason was, I instantly directed the energy up my back or the peripheral kundalini channels when I felt it.

Also you have several points at that area which you would still call root chakra. So I figured out that every chakra has those different side vortexes. At the root one is at your tail bone (the main is between genitals and anus) and one directly behind the pubic bone which when stimulated by energy gives a pleasant sexual impulse and ecstasy. There are more I am sure because the others have at least four around them. The opening of the tail bone side chakra was painful for me and took around 30 minutes. And still now after several months once in a while a new channel or part of the root opens.

It was a bit disappointing that my root didn't open all at once but the pain in the small measures I felt over time, having at once is nothing I really want to experience. So now I can feel different energies with my root. For example the energy from the grounding cord in my exercises to the core of the planet.

But still because the physical sensations of my clothes are stronger I don't feel the root often during the day.

After the DNA Manifestation I have the feeling that I feel earth energie stronger as before.
**www*spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121128