Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Guide

Yes Pandora! See my post above! Many thanks
Old 26-10-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
Excellent Anne. I'm glad you found it!

Have fun and let me know how you find it
Old 30-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

10-2-2017
I asked if I was going to go on a travel out West in a couple weeks. I got privileged lady, Journey and unexpected income. Oh my. Unexpected income is a two week time frame according to book. These cards have showed up earlier today in other questions. Journey specifically as it's my card of the day and it's stalkerish. I am not sure if it's too soon to ask but I think the oppurtunity is alive and there. Grand parents make great baby sitters . I will update in about a week or two when I know for sure as it's very much up in air and not set in stone.

Just wanted to update, the trip out California is a go. The two cards that kept consistently showing was Great Fortune and Unexpected Income. There has been a lot of emotions/mental turmoil that got in the way of my planning or desire to go. There was definitely an emotional block (guilt). I almost let that get in the way .... Echoes Abraham Hicks, there is only the allowing or disallowing,the only person that was holding me back was me. Ticket is booked. These cards below I drew two days ago with a clear mind.

First line: Is it a good idea to travel end of month?
second line: Will I book a ticket and travel?

Old 30-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Master
Hey Clover, what cards are those? I like the look of them - seem pretty accurate too
Old 30-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Master

What do I need to know this week?

Room + Message + False Person + Coffin

Straight up it's one or two things and an obvious solution.
Rooms is any room, here along with message, I see it as chat room messaging with a false person. This will end. Whoever the false person is that messages me will be no more. False person is gone.
Or, Chat room messages about a false person will end.

Either way, something ends here that has to do with a false person (fake friend?) to do with messages.

meh, my life, lessons is learning discernment, who to trust. I suck at it big time :(

Solution. Keep to myself and don't hang so much in chat.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:07 AM
Deactivated Account

@Pandora, thank you! I am pretty excited I leave in the morn' ..Oh, this deck Is from the Ciro Kipper deck . I think what I find fascinating is that it was the right prediction the first time I drew the cards in early October. Thereafter, the readings were a bit all over the place

@Inika, Your too much of an awesome person for that Flase person By the way, I get that for myself sometimes Thinking cards like to call me out when I am not being genuine : D
Old 07-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Master

I HAVE A KIPPER! I play too now!

I'm quite enjoying this deck; without wanting to reveal too much I just got a nice distant horizons/gift/pathway reading and pretty sure what I know about it. I'm quite liking this deck for work/career-based readings, will try some relationship-based Q's in a sec.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Guide

I have the cards now too! I've been working with the app for a couple of months.

Thus far my findings overwhelmingly indicate this deck delivers harsh truths. It doesn't deck around lol. Good for business and relationship readings, when you're in the mood to tolerate the nitty-gritty..
Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Master

i'm honestly positive without a doubt that kipper is a very accurate form of a divination tool.

the cards literally helped me achieve a long awaited goal within a week! You could say, using the kipper helped me make a move and strike while the iron was hot. Possibly leaving the advice of the cards by ignoring could have lost me that window of opportunity. I thought, well why not, whats the worst that could happen? Finding my kipper cards to be wrong?

Excellent cards. Highly recommended to users and lovers of divination card systems.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:29 AM
Deactivated Account

I could use some insight!

Question:What is the end result of the school meeting/conference on Thursday on daughters schooling? It looks like it will be a success. I hate the school she is going to, will change next year but need her to be up to par with state standards.

I do have a question if anyone wants to chime in. Why does a male keep showing up when I ask questions about my daughters schooling? A male appeared a lot with Lenormand as well. My daughter's school is run by women ( teacher, principal, assistant Principal are all women). So why the guy?

SO I asked basic question, how is she doing in school? Girl-Wealthy man- Theif. Could this indicate she is being robbed from a better education? Or does the 'males' showing up consistency on lenormand and kipper indicate she needs the support of her father or absence of dad causing a lack? I also asked her directly if a male at school is harming/hassaling her, a big no and I don’t sense that

p.s. her schooling means everything to me, even home schooled her at one time..