Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Help with these cards (dating question)

I met someone very recently who I like a lot but his actions are leaving me confused as to how he feels about me, it is very early days and I am quite inexperienced in modern dating but I question if he's not that into me lol. So I prayed for clarity on the situation, not doing any particular spread:

Wedding (from Daily Guidance From Your Angels)
The Emperor and The Magician
Four of Air/Swords

I believe him to be The Emperor and I, The Magician these feel incredibly accurate. Four of Air is described as needing a rest/a holiday, which in our own separate ways I think we both do for different reasons.

I feel like these are mostly positive cards for the situation, I mean, the Wedding card! But in real life, at the moment, he's blowing more cold than hot with me. I feel though, why would I receive these cards if it's going to lead to nothing?

I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts?
Old 15-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee88b
I met someone very recently who I like a lot but his actions are leaving me confused as to how he feels about me, it is very early days and I am quite inexperienced in modern dating but I question if he's not that into me lol. So I prayed for clarity on the situation, not doing any particular spread:

Wedding (from Daily Guidance From Your Angels)
The Emperor and The Magician
Four of Air/Swords

I believe him to be The Emperor and I, The Magician these feel incredibly accurate. Four of Air is described as needing a rest/a holiday, which in our own separate ways I think we both do for different reasons.

I feel like these are mostly positive cards for the situation, I mean, the Wedding card! But in real life, at the moment, he's blowing more cold than hot with me. I feel though, why would I receive these cards if it's going to lead to nothing?

I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts?

Did you ask any particular questions as you picked the cards? Or did you just draw them at random?

Just curious
Old 15-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I wish I could remember exactly how I worded it now but I basically asked something to the effect of 'should I let this person and this situation go, or should I hang in there'.
Old 15-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Master
The Four of Swords is a card of temporary respite, so to speak. It means that you need to evaluate what you truly want to do with this relationship going forward. The Magician representing you, has that ability to take what he's learned from this moment of respite, and put it into action.

Basically, the cards aren't giving you any one answer--they're telling you to figure it out for yourself.

My cards sometimes get sassy like that too, lol
Old 15-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Master
Not handy when you focus on questions like that that are both yes/no question and also it's 2 contradicting questions. How are you to tell which cards answer what question?
Best to ask one question or draw cards for separate, contradicting questions. And preferably not yes/no but more like "what should I do?" or "What can I expect" etc.
Wedding cards don't necessarily mean that, they are about commitment, meaning making one, or not.
The feeling I get from these cards is that you are both powerful, strong people, but both quite focused on yourself, your own need etc.
4 Swords withdrawal energy, as in wanting or needing to think things over. All this concerns the big question: Am I gonna go on with this (commitment) or not?
I feel that hinges on you two finding a connection (again) or not. As it is it seems there isn't much of a connection (anymore). Two separate entities.

Apart from the cards... if a man goes cold, especially very early on, it is typically a sign they are not interested (anymore). Men are quite direct even when they don't vocalize it. The subtleties and hints and reading between the lines is what women do, not men. With men it's much more 'what you see is what you get.'
Old 15-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee88b
I wish I could remember exactly how I worded it now but I basically asked something to the effect of 'should I let this person and this situation go, or should I hang in there'.

You know those questions that you are asking are not questions you can really get answers to. As both of them come down to your freewill. Any answer that you would be given could cause you to give up your freewill to the situation. You yourself can be the only one who can decide if you should let this situation go, or if you should hang in there. That said they are two different questions and not something you could answer with one pull. As they are conflicting in nature.

I will say though if you are doubting this person and their feelings for you. Then it's pretty clear what you should do. One should not be in anything that creates doubt within them. If you doubt now. What's going to happen 6 months from now? Don't live your life not knowing. If you are the magician then you know you have all the power in your hands to create and live the life of your choosing.

I'd say four of swords is telling you to step back and re-evaluate where you are and how you got here. Take some time to yourself and really ponder this, and ponder your future.

Wedding isn't going to be straight forward as you might think. Freewill and all. They can not tell you that. I would agree with FairyCrystal on this as being a commitment to making a decision here on where you want to go from here.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:32 AM
Master
FairyCrystal's advice is worth heeding. A good succinct answer comes from a good question asked. Google the best way to ask Tarot Questions. You'll find all manner of useful advice and idea on how to frame questions.
Old 21-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone. Thanks for your help. I took your advice and asked the question 'will there be a romantic and fulfilling relationship with [his name]' As I was shuffling 'The Lovers' fell out. I did a celtic cross and about 6 major arcana in there, in position 2 was 'The Hermit' so I guess I was ignoring my intuition as you all suggested - otherwise it all looked positive, in the future positions was The World and 6 of Cups. Except in position 7 'Release' (or Death) and this is indeed what happened; I told him how I felt, he said he knew already but was not interested in that way (despite making moves on me physically). I've not heard from him since and I'm taking the view that he was using me so I'm releasing him. I guess the major arcana show the situation is significant in other ways than a positive romantic experience but I did get that overall impression from them.