Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-02-2011, 07:01 PM
themaster

Do lightworkers.. do the work?

I heard a complaint the other day.. it was from my teacher.. at our 10-10-10 conference.. and he's said it before..

Most lightworkers are happy talking and taking care of other people rather than doing the work..

The work being: Healing themselves, raising their vibration (so the collective can raise theirs) accessing the energies available to them..

My teacher doesn't idly attack most lightworkers and it's not a attack.. really a observation.. but he was offered a channeled statistic (which all he says now is not correct) he was offered that 40% of all lightworkers won't make the shift..
Old 09-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Jules

I can honestly speak for myself when I say .. yep I DO the work. And imo teaching by example is what a lightworkers 'job'. Lightworkers are on their own path too, and as each day brings a new set of lessons or challenges, its an ongoing transition.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
I do the work too........and how did he get that number 40% ??? I would like to say how he got that number but it's too rude.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

I DO the work. I so feel that there is a POSSITIVE collective enerty among Light Workers, no matter where they hail from.

I was recently a part of a massive GROUP meditation for the Cyclone in Australia over 2000 of us met and worked on that strom. I have never felt so drainned or so good in me life. It was exhausting but when I heard that things were all well with the friends I have there, I knew WE made a difference !

Lynn
Old 09-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Enya

I think he's got a good point. Many people are happy to call themselves light workers or something similar but reticent when it comes to the actual inner changes which need to be done. I don't know about the 40% figure, but I can't say I have evidence that it is otherwise.

Like your teacher, this is an observation of human nature. I will be honest and say that yes, I don't always do the work. In fact, it's darn difficult to stay 'on message' lately, given personal difficulties. But... I am stubborn and do try!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I heard a complaint the other day.. it was from my teacher.. at our 10-10-10 conference.. and he's said it before..

Most lightworkers are happy talking and taking care of other people rather than doing the work..

The work being: Healing themselves, raising their vibration (so the collective can raise theirs) accessing the energies available to them..

My teacher doesn't idly attack most lightworkers and it's not a attack.. really a observation.. but he was offered a channeled statistic (which all he says now is not correct) he was offered that 40% of all lightworkers won't make the shift..

My answer to your statistic is very short and strait, if they don't make the shift from 3D to 4D they are not Light workers.
The 40 % you refer to is more likely the total on this planet who will not move through to the next level.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:31 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
The 40 % you refer to is more likely the total on this planet who will not move through to the next level.
Hmm.. that's a interesting way to view it.. the statistic was channeled I believed or told to my teacher, (via metatron) he said the number had changed at our last conference.. but he did not say how.. or what the new number was..

I don't hear many people talking about the massive die offs that are coming/started.. (my teacher does) or the people that can't hold the "energy".. I don't know the number but you might be right that it will be quite high..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I DO the work. I so feel that there is a POSSITIVE collective enerty among Light Workers, no matter where they hail from.

I was recently a part of a massive GROUP meditation for the Cyclone in Australia over 2000 of us met and worked on that strom. I have never felt so drainned or so good in me life. It was exhausting but when I heard that things were all well with the friends I have there, I knew WE made a difference !

Lynn
Yah, I did something like this.. because the "bp oil rig" thing had the potential to do a lot of harm my teacher had us do a 'impromptu' meditation and use the tools and set some energy to get it fixed.. on 06/30/2010

Seems to have worked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
In fact, it's darn difficult to stay 'on message' lately, given personal difficulties.
I would say those "personal difficulties" are the work
Quote:
Actually, I want to point out that one reason why my teacher says this is cause when he does a conferance/teaching he wants to get people to do the work!
Old 09-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Master
The master maybe someone needs to put out a questionare to those lightworkers asking specficic questions and asking them to be honest IE do you meditate, do you do kindness, are you a light in the dark etc.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:15 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
The master maybe someone needs to put out a questionare to those lightworkers asking specficic questions and asking them to be honest IE do you meditate, do you do kindness, are you a light in the dark etc.
This isn't about a "questionnaire" just about a idea of self-reflection.. are you doing the work?

Or are your caught in a cycle of making things outside of you more important..?

I want to make it clear.. you can't do it wrong! But it's possible the methods or claims people are making are not reflective of there inner journey.. do you see?

My teacher often says to people in conferences.. (which he doesn't do anymore! )

"a lot of you are meddlers" you kind if tinker around in other peoples spaces and try to fix them.. but you’re not doing the work on self..

I guess, he is saying.. I would say the greatest thing a lightworker can do is work on themselves!

It's not the outside that's important.. it's the inner journey.. and as far as I know that's what that statistic he bantered around is all about.. where is the focus on self?

Some people become or claim to be lightworkers but never look at themselves.. and it's all about the work! I think is what he's saying..

If you’re bored enough.. you can find the lecture and listen to it yourself.. or I can give you access (if it's available)
Old 10-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Hmm.. that's a interesting way to view it.. the statistic was channeled I believed or told to my teacher, (via metatron) he said the number had changed at our last conference.. but he did not say how.. or what the new number was..

I don't hear many people talking about the massive die offs that are coming/started.. (my teacher does) or the people that can't hold the "energy".. I don't know the number but you might be right that it will be quite high..

If you like, we can talk about it, most try to mantel themselves in love and light. Which is OK, after all, on a soul level it has been determined for some time, who goes where. We can ease the pain and confusion for many, as they go through the process, but first we need to remember what it is like to go trough the process. It all will come back at the right time, like riding a bike.