Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 04-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Neeti_Shri

100%

just an important message I wanted to share.

instead of asking who/what is God,instead of trying to analyse,discuss,dissect,argue etc. which are all functions of the brain,AND which will never succeed in comprehending the creator, here's some practical spirituality for all humanity. Try it and pass on this imp. msg to those whom you really care.

Everyone who is anywhere in the spiritual ladder knows or has heard that much as God is everywhere,He is first and foremost,within. So if you want some magic and miracles,do this-

"Love Yourself 100%, Respect Yourself 100%, Accept Yourself 100%,Believe in yourself 100%,Take care of Yourself 100%.This is the secret to a happy,healthy,wealthy and successful,peaceful life."

When you Love and accept Yourself,it activates highest healing for one's mind,body,heart and soul.

When You respect yourself,you begin to understand and respect all of creation. Just as God is within You,it dawns on you that God is within everyone and everything else. without this first step,you will never be able to realize this great spiritual truth.

When you believe in Yourslef,it works magic. The spirit,formless god within gets activated and everything in nature,in the world and universe starts acting in your favour.

take care of yourself,because selfishness is not a bad thing. when you are happy and healthy,you can serve society,do your daily work[which whether you are aware of it or not-is contributing to the well-being of our society,community,world and planet,no matter how simple/complex the work is,no matter what field it is,it is very important for keeping the balance in nature. the minute you are handicapped physically/mentally etc.. you become a burden on your family and society. ]

use this as a daily affirmation,try it and let me know the feedback. It wont fail.

so exercise your body,give your brain some exercise,give and receive love to keep your emotions healthy,be united as one family,and see the miracles happen.

wishing you all success,your world sis,Neeti Shri.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Suspended
Lovely message Neeti.

Sometimes we are our own worst enemy and forget to look after ourselves.

Thank you for the reminder.

PS Your avatar is great - you look very happy!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Neeti_Shri

Thank you very much dear! I practiced this for years now with great results so i thought i'd share.practice is the key! Lots of Love,ur sis,neets.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Knower
im not starting an argument or anything...but i know this is probadly your belief but this is a disscusion area for all religions and you say about one god where other religions like Wicca believe in more than one god or goddess so what adivce would you give for people who believe im more than one god or goddess to do if say they were wicca and wanted to do a ritual related to wicca? as im curious to what you would say...
Old 06-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Neeti_Shri

well, the same spirit takes the form of many gods and goddesses,they are all One. after all,there can't be many different kinds of spirit! spirit is only One.God is one, he will respond according to our faith and belief. whether someone believes god as formless or form,as some god or goddess, in any other way. it is the belief we cultivate within that matters!

also,one should know this truth well. until it is known and experienced one will have such doubts..it is alright to follow what one wants to follow. if someone is comfortable accepting this,its okay. if not,even then its okay.one should go by one's intuition and comfort level,as everyone is at a different level.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetikamath
well, the same spirit takes the form of many gods and goddesses,they are all One. after all,there can't be many different kinds of spirit! spirit is only One.God is one, he will respond according to our faith and belief. whether someone believes god as formless or form,as some god or goddess, in any other way. it is the belief we cultivate within that matters!

also,one should know this truth well. until it is known and experienced one will have such doubts..it is alright to follow what one wants to follow. if someone is comfortable accepting this,its okay. if not,even then its okay.one should go by one's intuition and comfort level,as everyone is at a different level.

Okay thanks i was curious
Old 06-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Neets, we are sisters under the skin.

Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Neeti_Shri

LoL Thank you very much for ur msg Miss hepburn! do you wish to add anything to this topic? I would love to see everyone's input on this,because we can increase our spiritual wisdom if we read everyone's viewpoints and experiences.Thanks!Love,neets.