Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Narcissism?

I think it safe to say my fellow countrymen (Americans) have collectively lost their minds, or so it seems most days. Loud, irrational, irritable, combative, and they've good reason supplied to them every day. Given how much of the fabric of this society is woven together with guns and wars and mass shootings and God knows what else, would it be safe to say that a sizable percentage of Americans suffer from some from or another of PTSD? This might have so much of everything to do with TFs/SCs, and the like, and why the narcissism label gets bandied about so easily. Me? I suffer from compound PTSD; I was diagnosed with this late last year after suffering a nervous breakdown. I've been suffering from it my entire adult life, in no small part because of my first brush with the person what led me here, and it came to light during therapy that this condition mimics many of the behaviors that you'd see in someone suffering from a personality disorder. I can see it now. My 'twin', they saw it as well, and as fast as dollars-to-donuts they labelled me same. I don't blame them, and they knew I was sick the whole time. At times I thought the same of them, but could never believe it. I thought it rage on their part; I've never met an angrier human being, and they do not see it, just as so much of what I was saying and doing...well, I never saw it either. Who sees themselves as others see them. Probably not many, and even fewer in a society where mental hygiene is broadly suspect. Mine was.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:10 AM
Knower

Leader of Ten, your post.. I agree . I have big grin YES I agree!
Society has gone CRAZY. I mean seriously if there is not a literal shift in dimensions SOON.. well.. I believe it will happen, I am counting the days/ months.. not years.
They say planet X /nibiru is very near (can even see it on live web cams in alaska or in europe.. very real).
My primary 12 soul group.. well.. LOL.. I think when there is a primary soul group which is split from beginning of time.. & perhaps it's even at helm of say the 144 group, maybe the severely split ones.. LOL.. ARE the leaders.. spiritual or otherwise..
I LOVE the movie, Joseph.. it's on God. tv for free, the 3 hr version.. of Joseph of 12 tribes.. I keep thinking about that family.. Jacob, marries Leah, tricked into marrying her, the has to wait for Rachel.. 7 yrs.. Jacob has sons with Leah but Joseph is his favorite son.. Joseph and Benjamin.. The other brothers are jealous, angry & throw their brother in a pit to get rid of him...
Then he eventually (Joseph) becomes head of Egypt and as it turns out.. he actually is able to provide for his entire family & that story of how the kings of the nations come from Jacob's loins..
BUT LOOK at the journey that takes..
I think of the personality disorders in that family.. LOL smiling here..
I mean who could blame the brothers for being so angry at their favored brother.. There is adultery (Reuben has affair with his father's concubine), murder, Levi & Simeon slay the men of Shechum after Shechum rapes Dina, there is jealousy, favoritism, on & on.. in the end.. God's order trumps..
I still think there is soul family & I sense you are saying the same just with different words.. there has to be some sense to this crazy splitting, of souls..

I HAVE to think of where I want to be.. Heaven.. the bible tells me to think of heaven.. that this earth is not home and I even can hate it here.. sometimes I do.. BUT going through all of this awakening is enlightening and it gives understanding to the disorder..
My closest of souls are each so different, we are yet it's like an orchestrated dance rehearsal..
I used to imagine.. that we are like given scripts of play and when everyone has it all memorized.. then it comes together.. I still think it's just like this waiting game, until Heaven, eternal.. patiently waiting, tuning out the crazy, trying to understand the hate, tears, rage, insanity.. surely it ties together, harvest time, for God's Glory.
Being that light, being able to walk through walls (in Heaven), light bodies..
YES it is insane right now.. BUT.. it's like nothing is held back, the poles are a shifting... I cannot wait.
Loved your post!
Old 14-08-2018, 06:15 AM
Roger Wilco

yes well if you think of a large group where does any knowledge come form
that would accurately describe them , and also why even do such a thing .

is it not far more realistic to see only individuals and than even restrict that to
the fact you know them on personal basis ?
Old 14-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Knower

My own comments in re the crazy.. of the world meaning the insanity that is so pervasive...
Is that I cannot get away from the groups of people.. the news reports etc.
@ Roger Wilco.. I re read what you wrote & it makes sense to me what you said..
it's in my experience I am around so many groups of folks who makes such crazy comments
about others whom they know little and the nasty stupid cruel remarks that come from so
many I am around or know or hear on t.v. ... I just think the world is loosing it.. as to
the stability of.. the world. But what you say does make sense.. providing society is in itself
stable of which it is not.. shift is coming/ pole shift/ shift in dimensions.. that's my opinion.
Your comment though is with merit.. yes that is sanity to know others without making a judgement..
That is sanity yes.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
is it not far more realistic to see only individuals and than even restrict that to

On a personal basis, yes, of course, but in a broad/objective/pragmatic sense, no, it is not realistic. At least not for me, or (probably) my daughter. If nothing else I have to live in this world with 'my' generation (as well as the two preceding generations, and practical experience has taught me to keep my distance, and my experiences here have given me little reason to think otherwise.

Quote:

Good point (if I'm understanding you), but I'm only adhering to the same metrics everyone else here is. I mean, chakras. Okay. I've no reason to disbelieve in chakras, but is all of this solely an eastern phenomenon? If so, how do you know?
Old 14-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

On a personal basis, yes, of course, but in a broad/objective/pragmatic sense, no, it is not realistic. At least not for me, or (probably) my daughter. If nothing else I have to live in this world with 'my' generation (as well as the two preceding generations, and practical experience has taught me to keep my distance, and my experiences here have given me little reason to think otherwise.

Quote:

Good point (if I'm understanding you), but I'm only adhering to the same metrics everyone else here is. I mean, chakras. Okay. I've no reason to disbelieve in chakras, but is all of this solely an eastern phenomenon? If so, how do you know?