Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Knower
Spiders

I fall asleep and wake up to seen spiders walking around on me, also feels like sum thing crawling on my head, and there's nothing, seems like it's like this every night, i killed a couple spiders, another one shows up, i try fall asleep feels like sum thing crawling on me, so i get up and look around, i'm losing out on my sleep time, don't know if its a spirit making it do this or sum one is doing witch craft on me, to make me lose out on my sleep time, i go to the school here with my gran daughter because of bullies, but the land is full of evil spirits, even inside of the school
Old 26-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Guide
Perhaps you are allergic to spider bites, the bodies reaction to their venom is often skin irritation, maybe you need to take a anti allergic remedy
And perhaps it wouldn't hurt to wear a charm or cross for peace of mind
Old 12-10-2016, 03:35 AM
Knower
aw thank you for replying, just creeped out, but it's been slowing down now so i been getting sum sleep, sum people gave me advice that live around me, they said to get mad at the spirits and tell them to leave your house
Old 14-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Guide
Sometimes it works letting spirits know that they are not welcome
Also salt bowls in rooms, and a sprinkle right around the out side of your house I believe, helps to keep evil energies away