Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2018, 03:56 AM
Experiencer
Your TF: Where are they now?

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, a little questionnaire:

1) When did you first find your TF (what year)
2) How long did you stay together?
3) How many times did you or your TF “run”
4) Where is your TF now?
5) If they are currently in another relationship, are you planning on waiting for them?
6) Have you completed all the stages of the TF journey?

———————————————————————————————————————————

My own answers, just for fun:
1) 2011
2) From August of 2012 through March of 2014, in a long-distance relationship
3) Three times - then I just gave up on him/us for good. I didn’t really run, I just finally understood that there was no future for me with him.
4) Last time I checked was back in October of 2016. He had just started dating his ex-girlfriend again. At that time she was still legally married to the man she had left him for. I honestly have no idea what happened after that.
6) I believe so. Free at last! :)

I just noticed that I skipped number 5! Haha NO, I’m definitely NOT waiting for him at all! This flaming ship has sailed!
Old 12-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Suspended
Ok
1) 2003
2) off and on 5ish years
3) I ran twice, she did once
4) where? She's in her home state, not sure what she's doing.
5) they are and no
6) yes I believe so, finally :)
Old 12-02-2018, 04:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, a little questionnaire:

1) When did you first find your TF (what year)
2) How long did you stay together?
3) How many times did you or your TF “run”
4) Where is your TF now?
5) If they are currently in another relationship, are you planning on waiting for them?
6) Have you completed all the stages of the TF journey?

————————————————� �————————————————� ��—————————

My own answers, just for fun:
1) 2011
2) From August of 2012 through March of 2014, in a long-distance relationship
3) Three times - then I just gave up on him/us for good. I didn’t really run, I just finally understood that there was no future for me with him.
4) Last time I checked was back in October of 2016. He had just started dating his ex-girlfriend again. At that time she was still legally married to the man she had left him for. I honestly have no idea what happened after that.
6) I believe so. Free at last! :)

I just noticed that I skipped number 5! Haha NO, I’m definitely NOT waiting for him at all! This flaming ship has sailed!

1) 1974. Reunited in 2016
2) Past - On and off 5 years. Present - 2 years and counting
3) Him several, Me 1 - the final time decades ago when I realized there would be no permanent relationship between us.
4) He lives 20 minutes away, we text at least weekly, talk on the phone and see each other every few months. He called this week and sent a birthday card saying I'll always remain in his heart.
5) He is (he hid this for a year) and no I'm not waiting, but trying to remain friends.
6) Not sure I think we both still have stuff to work on.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:23 AM
traceyacey12

not trying to be rude, but am I the only one on here that believes twin flames achieve union? Otherwise, to me, its not a twin flame relationship. A better name would be heart catalyst. Just my opinion though. I realize I'm not all-knowing.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:58 AM
Master

what is union? like a physical union? living together? friends? lovers? what is union?

unite = bring together.
but in what way? is it specific and a rule?

honestly curious.

i understand soul mate. i do not understand twin flame any more. nor union of twin flames and what exactly that is.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Master
1) 2016
2) 16 months
3) 1x
4) Don't know
5) Don't know, and no.
6) Don't know. I'm not following a guide book as I go along, haha.

Old 12-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Master
1. 2009
2. 3 months but no dating.
3. I lost count on that
4. I don´t care honestly, he choosed the other.
5. Definitly no
6. No.

I´m sorry if my answers seems a bit rude, but this journey i´m tired for waiting for that everlasting love. I feel he choosed the other, so i definitly won´t be waiting my life for him to decide.
I´ve found someone who is exactly like him very smiliar, going to invest on that if we get closer.

Just and edit: Twins usually won´t end up together because of the free will counts in this, as the other relashionships. Free will people remember that so you won´t be depressed and sad. It´s better not to end up in an illusion.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Pathfinder

These stories are attachments, release the story and let them go. Hold on to the story and it will keep you imprisoned ..... think about it .....are these men at home writing down the details of you?
Old 12-02-2018, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartSound
These stories are attachments, release the story and let them go. Hold on to the story and it will keep you imprisoned ..... think about it are these men at home writing down the details of your soul mate love?

Kind of what I was thinking...

All these 'soul connections' are exactly where they are supposed to be according to their souls needs...

It is extremely empowering to love just for the sake of loving... and to allow the lives of others to unfold as they are meant to.

I'd hate to restrict another's souls growth and expression by restricting them to this label
Expand...
An open heart is a cool thing...
The energy that is the 'third energy' basically unity conciousness...I've noticed can be alchemised between two open hearts.... I've done some experimenting haha... the trick is to let go of all preconceived social constructs and just LOVE someone for the sake of it...
It takes vulnrability, trust in oneself and the desire for the other persons absolute best interests...
It also means you need to be willing to be see and be seen by others.
This is what can and may form the energy between many awakened souls... groups and organisations... not limited to one soul...

Expand

I wish those TF teachers would tell the truth -
You tend to hit a ceiling with those teachers... they cannot get you past that ceiling to expansion.
To do that you need to step out of the box.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Experiencer

1) When did you first find your TF (what year) 2005
2) How long did you stay together? We were never "together", but we spent time together in the 3d world for about 18 months.
3) How many times did you or your TF “run”--I ran about...well, at least 5 times I can remember. Probably more. I was horrible.
4) Where is your TF now? Living in another city about 300 miles away from me.
5) If they are currently in another relationship, are you planning on waiting for them? Neither of us are going to wait for each other as we are both in committed marriages and have children. He tried waiting for me once, but I moved on. If we both end up single at some point, great, but it's not really necessary or something either of us expects to happen. We're both happy with our lives apart.
6) Have you completed all the stages of the TF journey? No. I think that should be obvious.