Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

View Poll Results: How useful is this information to you?
Extremely useful to me 8 53.33%
Somewhat useful to me 5 33.33%
Not at all useful to me 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Master
Fish Want a really intensive 40 Day meditation experience?

Sri Vasudeva offers an 40 Day retreat experience like no other - every year from March 25 to May 5th.
He will be announcing the topic for 2018 likely early in March or even before and he always gives some preparatory talks and workshops leading up to it.
Here are some details in the meantime 40 Day 2018

There is always the option to watch for free online but the ashram experience is really incredible.

I just wanted to give everybody a head's up well ahead of time.