Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
finding dimes

for years I find dimes in the most unusual of places, randomly and frequently. It's been rather fun.
just today I found a dime on the staircase while I was walking up to get to my office.

I know of one other person who regularly receives dimes like I do.

are you a dime receiver? how long have you been getting them.

I always say thank you when I find them because I know someone or several someone's are looking out for me.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Knower
That's curious. I've found several recently. I found one yesterday under a soap pump at a sink.

The messages on the reverse are an olive branch, a torch, and an oak branch. Peace, Liberty, and Strength or Independence, respectively.
Old 13-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Master
found another dime today. in a dusty old corner, I spotted it right away.
I love when this happens.
Old 14-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Knower
Are you saving them? You might start a journal of where and when you're finding them ... could end up making an interesting story.
Old 14-04-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMacro
Are you saving them? You might start a journal of where and when you're finding them ... could end up making an interesting story.

I have been finding them for years. I have not saved them because they do come in handy when I need a dime... lol

but yes, I think I can start a journal going forward... I love finding them, and I find them in such unexpected places at unexpected times.
Old 14-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Master
Micro- are you going to journal yours?
Old 14-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder

I never found spare change! But i heard from my Mom this is a real thing; Finding dimes. She would find them. and why is it always a dime? I might find pennies. A dime is thin and lightweight; its easy to drop? But just strange it is always dimes that are found randomly like this. My Mom told me its a spirit communicating? She read it. I wonder how many dimes youve "found" over the years?
Old 14-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Knower
Why not? I might as well do it here and I'll add the year! :) I just found another one -2004 -on the floor at the grocery store 30 minutes ago. It was right at my feet as I was checking out and I have no idea what made me look down.

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
Micro- are you going to journal yours?
Old 15-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to finding coins most times the year on them will hold a meaning to you or family on them. Many times they might be from the year someone made a crossing and that is a Hello am OK message.

Lynn
Old 17-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Master
I found another dime on Saturday (4/15/17), the anniversary of my dog Minnie's passing. I'm wondering if she sent it.... LOL
I found it in the shopping cart carousel at my local supermarket. LOL
and I found a penny upon the return to my car 2 hrs later.
11 cents... lol