Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 18-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Knower
Thanks for the advice Albida, especially with the agate slice :)
Old 18-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Ascender

Anytime, no worries. :) Although be aware that I mean the sort of slice of agate that's clear crystal in the middle, or else you wouldn't be able to read through it.

A geode slice should work, too, so it's just like an agate slice but it has a spiky-shaped hole in the middle for you to be able to read through... but I haven't tried it with that.
Old 23-07-2013, 04:59 PM
ConradM

I have a Ouija Board tried to use it once didn't work and then I researched them more. Stay away from them if you are not well experienced.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Mazulu

Then again, I don't see anybody telling you not to use a Ouija board based on their bad experiences. Why don't you try it and see what happens. Be the adventurer.
Old 24-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Then again, I don't see anybody telling you not to use a Ouija board based on their bad experiences.

I agree with this. No offense to people giving those warnings, but if there's no substance to it that you can offer then the warning is not worthy of consideration.
Old 24-07-2013, 09:09 PM
spiritspark8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
I agree with this. No offense to people giving those warnings, but if there's no substance to it that you can offer then the warning is not worthy of consideration.

Well when I was about eleven I used the ouija board with a friend. We homemade the board and it worked. We would spin the jar (we used for the oracle) and the jar kept spinning, over and over, and would not stop. I had barbie dolls and they were moving around in the room, getting their clothes taken off. I would feel hot and cold spots in the room. And the ouija was talking about having sex with my friend. So per my experience, and what I have learned over many years, ouija connects to the lower astral, and you dont want to consult with spirits of the lower astral. They are bad news. They lie, and can do scary things. I dont advise it. I did my first exorcism when I was eleven when I got rid of the board. There is tarot, astrology, pendulums, so many other ways to 'connect' and you can connect to higher and more clean, realms.

Its playing with fire to play with an ouija board. I understand you not wanting to hear from folks with no experience. I can understand that. But my experience, I know the feeling I got using it, and bringing the spirits 'here.' Not pleasant, and nothing to mess with.
Old 24-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
spiritspark is right. here is some bad stuff in the lower astral. And only lower astral spirits are going to come calling when a ouija board is used. The spirits "higher" than this are likely to communicate via the Heart and fine emotions, and telepathy/dreams etc.

And I did actually know someone who was almost driven crazy by a spirit contacted via the ouija board. And she was a very balanced, kind, and decent person who was preyed upon terribly by a Soul who was stuck on the lower astral.
Old 25-07-2013, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida

There were five of us using a ouija board one night and everything was going fine (my mother had come through, my friend's uncle had come through, etc). Suddenly there was a loud knocking at the door (which we all physically heard) of the room we were in, then we all knew someone came into the room and stood at my left shoulder. The look of horror on my friend's face was something I'll never forget, we all knew that something had gone terribly wrong. I could feel and 'see' the uniform of the spirit. He was tall and good looking but was not nice in any way. I suddenly felt sick and thought I was going to throw up so I quickly left the room, when I got to the kitchen I sat down for a minute then in a few minutes two more of my friends had to leave, one because of anger and another because of abject fear. That left my two daughters alone in the room with this spirit. He made it very clear through the board that he had come for my youngest daughter - he had been waiting for her for a very long time - there was a connection between them from a past life at which time they were friends but things had turned nasty between them. My daughter, who was male in that past life had murdered this man and now he was here to 'take her with him'. I went back to the room and eventually so did the others and the room was thick, heavy and cold with a sickening feeling to it. We ended everything but the spirit did not leave.

I called a friend who was a British Traditional Witchcraft high priestess (who had been my teacher many years previously) and the next night we performed a ritual to banish this presence. But it turned out he wasn't going to be banished, he was determined to take my youngest daughter over to the other side so my friend had to go into the astral to converse with him and eventually she got him to leave and let my daughter alone to live out her life.

You can believe this story - or not - but I lived through it and I do not lie. My daughter's life was in danger. As has been said over and over in these posts - the ouija opens a portal to the other side and very often, beings from the lower astral planes find their way through this portal. If you're not experienced enough to deal with lower astral nasties then you'd be very wise not to play around with a ouija board.

I know there are people who have had lovely experiences with the ouija and that is great when all goes well but there is always that chance that sometime or another it can all go wrong.

Jenny Crow
Old 25-07-2013, 05:04 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritspark8
Well when I was about eleven I used the ouija board with a friend. We homemade the board and it worked. We would spin the jar (we used for the oracle) and the jar kept spinning, over and over, and would not stop. I had barbie dolls and they were moving around in the room, getting their clothes taken off. I would feel hot and cold spots in the room. And the ouija was talking about having sex with my friend.

That's when you slap the other person using the Ouija board and you call them a pervert.
Old 25-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Its playing with fire to play with an ouija board. I understand you not wanting to hear from folks with no experience. I can understand that. But my experience, I know the feeling I got using it, and bringing the spirits 'here.' Not pleasant, and nothing to mess with.

Now we're talking!

...Now let's start discussing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
spiritspark is right. here is some bad stuff in the lower astral. And only lower astral spirits are going to come calling when a ouija board is used.

The spirits "higher" than this are likely to communicate via the Heart and fine emotions, and telepathy/dreams etc.
Quote:
There is tarot, astrology, pendulums, so many other ways to 'connect' and you can connect to higher and more clean, realms.

What's so bad about the written language, then? Or is it the mindset of inviting just anything to literally spell something out to you, that is so low?

There must be something behind it. While pragmatism would just look at the statistics and experiences and say, "Better just... not..." I'd be interested to know how it works, and why it works so badly.

I've had wonderful experiences with the tarot, for example, although I've heard just as many stories about "cursed decks" as portally ouija boards. As for communicating via the heart and emotions... isn't that called possession?

Reasonably, the ouija board is allowing a buffer between yourself. It should be safer than automatic writing because you're focusing on the movement rather than inviting something to manipulate your mind (and give you something to write out by hand) -- but apparently that's not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I know there are people who have had lovely experiences with the ouija and that is great when all goes well but there is always that chance that sometime or another it can all go wrong.

Until we understand why the ouija board specifically would be a portal, then anything can go wrong with anything that we do: meditation can be a portal, gemstone grids can be a portal, tarot can invite bad spirits... Is it the wood? Is it the paint? Is the Latin alphabet of the exact geometry to resonate with the lower astral? Did the original marketers of the ouija board as a toy, make some pact or treaty with demonic entities that will last for generations, regardless of the brand, or if you work the wood yourself and paint the letters yourself in the witness of all your angels and spirit guides?