Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
You must remember occultist that you are trained in the occult. Most aren't. These tools focul or not open doorways a trained occultist such as yourself knows this and knows how to proctect themselves and how to close this doorway.
Again many do not know this, nor do they have the required amount of training. They do as the poster has implied, they dabble. From a personal perspective I am a dilettante, however I do have formal training just no formal allegiance to any one area of study.
If they can open a doorway with divination the doorway is already open a card or egg or anything else had little if nothing to do with it.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:05 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

I have found that the attachment of NegativeElementals are more often than not formed due to a chink in one's armor.

I have often advised that these Tools are not to be used at parties (as parlor tricks) where most everyone has relinquished personal control to either alcohol--drugs--or both.

Divination is not a game and should be approached w/ the proper reverence and preparation.

Nature abhors a void and will thusly fill it. We open the door to negative entities when we loose control of ourselves and our situation.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 05-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Experiencer
Everytime I do tarot I get attacked, I will absolutely never do it again.
The last attack after doing tarot left incredible big blue black bruises all over my body after I woke up,I agree that it's just a portal opening to that world,I think I just have holes in my energy field etc and that is why.

I'm a very happy,gentle person so it's not like I'm negative and attract these things.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etu Malku
Your situation is highly unlikely, any type of demon is an ancient archetype embedded deep within your psyche, not physically real. Divinatory practices such as the Tarot might possibly bring one of these archetypes into your consciousness, but unless you are deliberately bringing this form into consciousness for a long period of time, you are not going to experience anything physical from it, and even if you're deliberately bringing this form into consciousness . . . the chances of anything physically taking place is almost Nil Nada Zip.
you have never experienced a demon/negative entity -
I have felt them,swallowed one and been attacked by one,they are not symbolic as I know many things are they absolutely exist if you live in both worlds.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Pamuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
Everytime I do tarot I get attacked, I will absolutely never do it again.
The last attack after doing tarot left incredible big blue black bruises all over my body after I woke up,I agree that it's just a portal opening to that world,I think I just have holes in my energy field etc and that is why.

I'm a very happy,gentle person so it's not like I'm negative and attract these things.
Tarot cards are only paper with pictures on them, the energy of Tarot comes from within. It is not tarot, what this is comes from within you, and it apparently does not like tarot. It does not matter what kind of person you are to have something attached to you. I personally would seek help to see what this is, and rid yourself of it.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamuya
Tarot cards are only paper with pictures on them, the energy of Tarot comes from within. It is not tarot, what this is comes from within you, and it apparently does not like tarot. It does not matter what kind of person you are to have something attached to you. I personally would seek help to see what this is, and rid yourself of it.

everything has spirit,Including objects,power objects etc.I saw a Shaman once who probably could have got rid of them,she did a healing session which did work for a few hours I don't know if she does extractions.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Master

It could have nothing to do with the taro cards. It could be you were thinking about it so a demon came to you in a dream. A lot of people have bad dreams and do not think anymore about it.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It could have nothing to do with the taro cards. It could be you were thinking about it so a demon came to you in a dream. A lot of people have bad dreams and do not think anymore about it.
I believe these things can open doors to 'something' that can bother or even torment people. Life is not a Harry Potter movie, playing around with stuff like that can have consequences, which I experienced when I was younger. People think they are strong enough or protected, but is that 100% sure? I've heard experienced masters warn to not open those doors.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Master

You could be right. I just wanted to let me know that it could be a simple explanation for it.
Old 23-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Lavender

I feel like if you think the cards have some kind of mystical power then they'll have it. I just use them as a tool like what Occultist mentioned.

I don't think the cards are magic or even predicting the future. I'm an artist so an image on paper is just an image on paper, and the cards that we buy are mass printed in factories by companies that make games.

What I DO think the cards can do is provide insight on daily problems or questions. I also think they are excellent at promoting a positive outlook, which typically yields positive results.