Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 29-07-2011, 09:12 PM
nightowl

How often do you use tarot or divination...

...methods? For yourself? For others?

nightowl
Old 29-07-2011, 09:20 PM
MYFIGO

I've been doing readings for myself, using three different decks most every day so I get the feel of what the cards mean and how each deck relates to me. It's really fun to see who the court cards represent.
Old 31-07-2011, 08:21 PM
CelestialRain

Recently I don't have much materials, but if I would I would do it every day, maybe one for each tool that I have/want/need to buy. I don't want to waste predictions, so the ones I make are very important/helpful. And keep in mind that with most tarot readings, you already have the answer yet the cards offer a way to find that answer, which is why you NEVER make prediction questions with tarot, runes, pendulums, etc. (prediction questions=when will...what will happen..., etc.) The divine and your subconscious helps you out.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:31 PM
CoffeeGem

I read for others at least 2 to 3 times a week. If I find a new spread I will do a reading for myself to get a feel for it. I used to do this frequently but lately I haven't wanted to read for myself for some reason.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:12 PM
nightowl

Keep um coming...thanks all for your replies.

nightowl
Old 01-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
I've just started slowly to dabble in the tarot cards, and am looking forward to trying out the angel cards, etc. It's pretty random, just when it comes up with other people ~ I need some new, fresh cards, variety.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:56 PM
OceanWaves19161

I often used tarot when I want a more complex, structured reading. I particularly life Tree of Life Spreads at the momment but often use the celtic spread too. I find them a bit more indepth than angel cards etc...probably because of the symbolism and numerological associations.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Docha

Sometimes daily, sometimes weekly.

I have 10 decks now I think. Most are not conforming to standard tarot, I have my own layouts and typically will mix two decks for reads. I can make predictions but prefer not to as once a prophecy is known, its changed in some way.

I've been dabbeling with tarot since I was 14 lol didnt really grasp it til 30, when I realised I needed to not listen to others about the 'rules' etc.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:30 PM
loka1282

Great post
Old 08-08-2011, 02:20 AM
Ascender

I usually do a daily reading. I've recently done readings for other people, which is just a three card spread: past, present and future. I've used the Celtic Cross spread once on myself. It's great fun, the cards