Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Knower
Negative energy from Family member

Hello all i am just wondering if anybody has experienced something like what i have feeling coming from certain people and perhaps know any techniques to perhaps lighten the effects.

I spent a week away with no TV no laptop etc just to sort of come into my body and let all the emotional traumas and things like that were lingering in my energy field pass or come face to face with and since i can sense others energy and things like thisto quite an intense level aswel as noticing that my own energy is quite powerful in effecting others.

Anyway at home there is a person close to me who i have always been snappy with, infact everyone is snappy with for some reason even though on the surface he shows himself to be nice and happy this i have come to learn is a lie, a mask. Anyway i have noticed it for a while but not to the extreme that i feel lately. I started to notice a while back that when this person was around i feel a pressure and burning sensation in my crown, and more recently with being able to observe my thoughts sensations and emotions without getting drawn in, when this person is around the feeling is super intense and not only that but ive noticed that angry thoughts begin to enter into my mind, mostly about this person and find it hard not to be snappy at this person.

When he is not around there is no problem, he is out for most of the day but even when he is going to be home soon i can feel this pressure on my crown.

For a start i am wondering if i am being psychically attacked by this guy who i feel is a subtle narcassist and secondly the energy i feel which i have come to understand th feel of is anger, when peopel are mad or angry i feel a burning in the crown and my face gets hot and though my face isnt hot, the burning and pressure in my crown is there.

Just wondering if anybody may have any advice or experiences ? Cheers
Old 30-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Tedmil

A member in my family has had a series of hardships in the last several years and has developed some issues. It wasn't long ago where they were very friendly, but that has changed. Now they seem driven to make others feel miserable. They won't listen to anything and will just start yelling when anyone disagrees with them. Either be a mouse around them or prepare to get into a heated argument over nothing. I considered them to be toxic so I just try to avoid them.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Experiencer
I have a very similar problem with a close family member. Its as though I become a different person when in their presence. Like you I become snappy. I think sometimes we project aspects of ourselves out onto others. There maybe something in this person you don't like which is triggering something in you.

The only way I have found to deal with this is try to meditate on accepting all parts of yourself. Once we accept the good and the bad in ourselves, then others lose their power over us. Good luck!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Knower
Hey guys cheers for the replies. Unfortunately avoidance is out of the question as we are in close quaters together.

I get the projecting ourselves onto others that is something that i consider deeply whenever i dealing with something or someone in this manner the first thing i ask is what am i proecting or what is it in me that im recognising which is bugging me lol.

Something i have been considering over the past few days is perhaps these people are projecting onto us? I know i have done it to others in the past though i feel i have made steps to accept myself wholy as you say, perhaps such a sudden change from our perspective still leaves their perspective in the same way expecting this snapiness which is why we feel this pressure etc ... so basically they are projecting their anger or sadness onto us ? I know whenever i'm feeling good a family member will bombard me with are you alright you seem down and i will feel this emotion around me though with this it doesnt really effect me anymore as i have cut the chord emotionally due to the manipulation.

Something i did try the other day, i was reading something about this energy pressure and it mentioned to pull this energy within and spread it around the body, at first it made me feel a little ill but the have since been feeling better with this pressure not bothering me as much though it is still there a little. Anyway cheers for the replies yo !