Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Simple question, if there is no 'difference' why do both/all these paths exist? why not just stop at the Upanishads and have that being the end of it all? or just stop at Rig Veda and Rudra Shiva...why confuse the butt off every Hindu out there?

I still don't understand why Bhairava and Veerbhadra affects me in this way...they just do and it just happens. I am in total awe and adoration of it....fully realising it's just a 'that's just my thing' thing, but I mentioned it anyway.

Perhaps I have a deranged/warped sense of love, but it fills my heart and soul nonetheless, despite what anybody else says about it. It's something that 'cannot be helped' nor do I wish it to be 'helped' because it's so amazingly awesome when it happens...mithya or no mithya...the sublime state is such that I couldn't care less.

I am glad that you have a strong devotion to that which you feel within your being.

To answer your first question, I did not state that there was "no difference" between the various paths; I said that there is no real division. There is no doubt some apparent differences of attitude and approach in certain areas between paths, yet even these differences are very superficial and actually have common threads interwoven between them, so to speak, that reflect unity far more than anything less.

This is what my Core reveals to me.

What I basically stated was ultimately the same was Divine Love and Sat-Chit-Ananda; the Absolute IS Divine Love beyond description; vice versa is also correct, in this context of understanding. Non-dual awareness and love are really the same holistic consciousness.

I do accept that there is indeed what appears to most humans to be differences and divisions, yet when I state that there really is no division, this is not to invalidate the phenomenal experience that our human perception has of seeing such variety.

Therefore, in connection with your question(s), I'll say that it is quite wonderful and beautiful that all these paths exist, for the multidimensional aspect of consciousness loves to manifest variety and contrast, which is indeed the lila of "mayic" consciousness.

I personally see nothing wrong with there being various paths, yet I know that in actuality the real path or clear pathway to Unity Consciousness is not in itself a system, but rather an attitude of acquiescing to the Light of the soul, which is really another way of saying, "Following your bliss."

You see, what most people call a "path" is actually not the actual path. This in itself is a type of cosmic joke.

The real path to realizing the Divine (which is indeed everywhere) is an attitude of "yoking" oneself to the "I AM," the sense of being, which is the basic awareness of Oneness, but definitely not through unhealthy obsession, but through a sense of pervading and expansive self-love (for ALL is "the Self," no one and nothing is excluded.

The "path of least resistance" is a path of most allowing of oneself to feel love, a path of allowance of well-being. ALL religious/spiritual paths, as they are followed, involve some degree of following one's bliss. Therefore, this is ultimately what all "outer paths" have in common; the path of following one's joy/love. No one follows or practices anything without some inner sense of doing so because they really want a fuller sense of love and joy in their life experience.

All paths (people) have the pursuit of well-being in common, whether one realizes this or not. Every decision that is made by any being is because that being is looking to derive a sense of well-being from that decision. There are no exceptions to this.

Therefore, the Real Path to well-being (and God-Source is infinite well-being) is in following one's sense of what honestly feels best in terms of a loving decision. Of course, each soul must learn to recognize this for itself, in its own timing.

To Honza:

As you learn to whittle down your tree of questions into three or two main interests of deep spiritual meaning to you, and focus more on deriving your answers/insights from within yourself (instead of "endlessly" asking others the same thing in numerous forms). . .you shall greatly simplify your seeking, thus making your human life experience much easier for yourself.

No great seeking. . .no great search. . .is ever in vain. You may take comfort in this.
Old 18-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Master
So, in the attempt to reach a catharsis, could you please give comment on that last post of mine? With thanks in advance.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The reason why I would choose Christianity is that I would like God to exist and be real and I would like a saviour to save me from this world. That is the attraction of Christianity over other religions. The alternative is that I AM is all that there is. Which would mean that I am God and that I created the world - which is hideous in many ways.
Christianity explains the worlds evil by saying we are FALLEN. It makes sense to me. I AM explains the evil of the world by saying what? It does not make much sense to me.
The reason why I argue with I AM so much is because it places all the blame in my court. But I have no idea how to remedy all the wrong in the world....

a remedy exists through imagination.
all of the ills of manifestation have been a mere imagining of yours...
a 'what if' thought experiment that ran out of control.
your complexities of thought have allowed you to imagine that some
things exist which do not contain your love.
however, these specific non-loving things are not actual creations of yours,
since the product of your creation IS love. creation is a loving process.
"evil" has no basis for existing -- except through imagination.
stop contemplating evil and it has no more energy to form a semblance of
what is real. dream a better dream. direct your imagination into more
productive avenues of expression, in accordance with the loving nature
of your heart.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Therefore, the Real Path to well-being (and God-Source is infinite well-being) is in following one's sense of what honestly feels best in terms of a loving decision. Of course, each soul must learn to recognize this for itself, in its own timing.
Nicely worded and exactly what I was trying to convey to Honza, irregardless of how much he seems to want to argue and invalidate peoples' input ("You are not close to the truth in my opinion."):

We evolve our soul understanding in large part by learning to love ourselves, to love others, and to love life. Create your belief, create your reality, and live it.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
So, in the attempt to reach a catharsis, could you please give comment on that last post of mine? With thanks in advance.

If you mean me, rather than Honza, I will say that in terms of "I AM," all it really essentially is. . .is the sense of being. All beings know that they exist. This is certain. All beings have a sense of being alive. The "I AM" can be deeply understood by that basis alone, when one drops any philosophical tail-chasing.

It is ultimately about the feeling of being, and enjoying one's eternal existence in that feeling, which is actually a "knowing(ness)."

Generally, quite often the more one talks about "I AM," the more frustrated or confused one may make oneself.

"I AM" is not about the statement, the words. It never was. It's about recognizing IT in oneself and all beings. . .as One. Hence, what some call the "Eternal I AM."

Having fun with philosophizing is what transcends mere philosophy as a science and brings it to a level of Divine Art.

Quite often, the fun aspect is lost or forgotten.

Be well, all.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Freud's findings are very relevant to my life. In the past and even now in the present I have suppressed my ego. It was out of a sense of wanting to be egoless. Hence I hurt my ego and my "I". Now I find that I am paying for it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Nicely worded and exactly what I was trying to convey to Honza, irregardless of how much he seems to want to argue and invalidate peoples' input ("You are not close to the truth in my opinion."):

Awesome. Deep thanks.

Quote:
We evolve our soul understanding in large part by learning to love ourselves, to love others, and to love life. Create your belief, create your reality, and live it.

I love it, Baile.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
irregardless of how much he seems to want to argue and invalidate peoples' input ("You are not close to the truth in my opinion."):

You seem to see me in a negative manner.....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Freud's findings are very relevant to my life. In the past and even now in the present I have suppressed my ego. It was out of a sense of wanting to be egoless. Hence I hurt my ego and my "I". Now I find that I am paying for it.

For what it may be worth to you, I admit that I am quite impressed with your fervent pursuit of clarity, Honza.

And not to invalidate you, it would help to practice remembering,

"That was then, this is now, and I can alter my direction for the better through choosing to be okay with what happened in my past experience. I AM here and now, and it is only in the here and now that I can feel my inner power, my power of decision."

That affirmation, my friend, or any attitude similar to it, is spiritual gold!
Old 18-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
"I AM" is not about the statement, the words. It never was. It's about recognizing IT in oneself and all beings. . .as One. Hence, what some call the "Eternal I AM."
Yes. And many of us have repeated that many times on these many I AM threads. I'll tell you why people don't want to hear that bit of truth. It's because they want someone else to be in charge. They want God to be one who is responsible for all this stuff that happens in life. And they want Christ to save them from all this stuff.

It's not so much a discussion about I AM as it is about uncovering peoples' various soul fears.