Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Silvergirl)))))) ...funny I never connected the two oracles till you just asked that....also came up in the story cubes...go there lol

Onlyme)))) I will do this later or tomorow ..hun..I have a cramp that is really hurting in my hip right now..can't think very well....... never had it before..like a charlie horse almost...grrrrrrr so will do it after while or tomorrow...
you want healing for that? dont worry do whenever your comfortable
Old 03-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you so much Uhmar, your reading made a lot of sense to me. Beautiful poem too.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

ps sending healing thoughts, hoping your hip feels better soon

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2011, 03:52 PM
windwhistle

Wow Uhmar...That is so Me and so what I Am! It's what I go through.
How did you DO that? What an incredible gift you have!

Sorry I didn't get to read it until this morning as I was so tired after work last night that I fell into bed. What a delight to meditate upon this every day and keep it close!

Thanks again.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Uhmar

Windwhistle ..I did not do anything...It is the Tao energies themselves.
I merely focus..concentrate...present your question to the Tao and pull for you..then the combinations of the pull have set meanings, as in teh proverb, poem and meditation..

I then take it further though..I look at the big picture.....all the symbolism...then add that and interpret the Tao wisdom with the symbolism and my intuition to get my take on it all.

Not really me hun..more the Tao, the universe and me. But in the Tao way of being/existing we are all one anyway..so in a sense it was me after all.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
windwhistle

Uhmar said, "I then take it further though..I look at the big picture.....all the symbolism...then add that and interpret the Tao wisdom with the symbolism and my intuition to get my take on it all."

That part that was the coolest... you nailed it. Interpreting using intuition has always stumbled me when I try it...used to practice tarot but never 'got it.' So I just look at the pretty pictures.

Also I admire your humility. Very Taoist I might add. I heard somewhere that "If I Think I have humility; then I don't." But you give all the credit to the Tao. I find this immensely beautiful.

It helps me learn even more about Tao by seeing it in you.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Uhmar

TAO STONES for Only me 2 2/4/11

question presented was
"What should be my next steps in life?"
The Tao will not directly answer but will guide you with wisdom.

I chose for you

WOOD / FIRE

WOOD is about being flexible. Wood is that which fuels fire and helps to create the earth itself. The flexibility of the elements and the ability to spring back when storms blow through.
FIRE is death and rebirth. But from ashes new life emerges.

PROVERB
Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone can see it.

POETRY
Along the banks of the river
I cut down the tree-branches.
While I couldn't see my lord
My heart hungered for him.

Along these raised banks
I cut down the slender twigs.
I have seen my lord,
He did not cast me out.

MEDITATION
Look carefully at what it is that you desire. From a distance it can seem so attractive. If when you drew closer, it is still as desirable, you will know it is right for you. Do not hurry. Take your time.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

Okay I believe beauty is a personna and to see is to gaze on things we personally believe to hold beauty. Banks of the river seems to be what is holding the emotions in check or keeping them in a safe place. To cut down is to remove, discard or kill something. Heart hungered means to me emotional starvation, lacking love, aching to be with or near somehing or someone. Raised banks means these emotional issue and feelings are becoming elevated. Slender would be small narrow even graceful and delicate. Twigs is of course young but yet vital to the tres with the tree being the bodyand mind. And of coure to cast out is to discard, to hurl or to make someone or a thing be unimportant.

What I beleive it all is saying is to not discard anything or any person because you don't believe them to be beautiful or worthy of your time and energies.The real beauty in the person or thing may be found on the inside and in the heart of the matter.It is saying there is something you are desiring and or it has caught you eye and emotions. Be sure to look within and see the entire package whether it is person, place or thing. Find the inner workings, the magic inside of it before you decide it is not what you wanted after all.
But if it is about romance,It is saying be careful and cautious and to proceed slowly. Make sure it is what you truly want after all. Attraction is one thing, staying power is another. You might let a lump of coal be discarded when in fact it is the real unpolished diamond.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Uhmar

Offering Two more Tao Stone readings
Old 14-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
TAO STONES for Only me 2 2/4/11

question presented was
"What should be my next steps in life?"
The Tao will not directly answer but will guide you with wisdom.

Okay I believe beauty is a personna and to see is to gaze on things we personally believe to hold beauty. Banks of the river seems to be what is holding the emotions in check or keeping them in a safe place. To cut down is to remove, discard or kill something. Heart hungered means to me emotional starvation, lacking love, aching to be with or near somehing or someone. Raised banks means these emotional issue and feelings are becoming elevated. Slender would be small narrow even graceful and delicate. Twigs is of course young but yet vital to the tres with the tree being the bodyand mind. And of coure to cast out is to discard, to hurl or to make someone or a thing be unimportant.

What I beleive it all is saying is to not discard anything or any person because you don't believe them to be beautiful or worthy of your time and energies.The real beauty in the person or thing may be found on the inside and in the heart of the matter.It is saying there is something you are desiring and or it has caught you eye and emotions. Be sure to look within and see the entire package whether it is person, place or thing. Find the inner workings, the magic inside of it before you decide it is not what you wanted after all.
But if it is about romance,It is saying be careful and cautious and to proceed slowly. Make sure it is what you truly want after all. Attraction is one thing, staying power is another. You might let a lump of coal be discarded when in fact it is the real unpolished diamond.
ty for this umah good advice ;)
Old 17-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Master
Very interesting, if you are still giving readings, I'm in the beginning process of a divorce to be free of a very vile, hateful and oppressive man...what can you tell me? I really dont' know what to ask. I am concerned about this divorce though and want it done and over now. :-(