Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
When you say twins dont love us the same way as we do, shows you dont understand who are twins. But yeah, there is an option that your letter was sent in bad timing or it isnt twin and just karmic connection, onesided.

I believe that if it's a true twin the love is never one sided..i have seen it from my twin..

Hugs to you
Old 12-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
When you say twins dont love us the same way as we do, shows you dont understand who are twins. But yeah, there is an option that your letter was sent in bad timing or it isnt twin and just karmic connection, onesided.

Oh, I understand the twin dynamic completely. That's exactly why I'm beginning to think that you are right and M was not my twin at all; even though I was shown clear signs in bold letters time and time again telling that he is my twin. I have never heard of any other TF relationship in which the other twin has never done one thing, I mean, nothing to show his/love. That's the case with M. Whenever the going started to get tough he bailed. Just vanished without a second thought. I think he came back each time because I kept trying to get him back and also because he had nothing (and no one) to do at the time.

Obviously he receives no signs. I have reason to believe it's just me. So you're right, maybe this wasn't what I thought it was. Not his fault. He's just over there living his life normally and forgetting I ever existed. I have to think this way right now because it's the only thing that makes sense. This way I can just accept that it wasn't anything special after all, just some guy I met on Facebook once. That's how he himself referred to me once when trying to explain why he never let his family know about me. He said that he couldn't tell them that "some woman" was visiting him from another state. Some woman... Yeah...
Old 12-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Knower

While these emotions will often be painful, and this is precisely what helps you to let go and move on to focus on you. Hurtful feelings like blame, anger, and resentment will rob you of valuable energy and prevent you from healing and moving forward. Get out in nature, deep breath in, now exhale doesnt that feel great? Hang in there Lunapixie!
Old 12-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Guide

I don't think it's possible for twins not to love each other on a deep level. Being in a relationship is something else, but when the other really doesn't put in any effort or show they care in any way ... there is not much there.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
I'm just tired... that's all. Life's cycles, so many years of trying to get to the finish line... then M shows up and rocks my world even more...

I'm trying to keep an open mind about this experience. Not easy though, as you well know. I don't want to feel that everything the universe has sent me in terms of signs was just a big cosmic joke, or feel that my imagination created it all. It's so interesting how I feel him constantly. This morning it was insane for me. I was at work and not thinking of him at all but the burning sensation in my heart chakra was so intense and constant that I had to focus and concentrate really hard as not to mess up my work.

I've been fluctuating between loving him unconditionally and trying to figure out why we couldn't stay together. Maybe l was never ready for reunion? All I know is that disconnected images from our past, when we were physically together... they keep popping up in my mind at random. Very odd...

The really interesting part is right after he disclosed his new relationship to me I had this intense feeling that we were then put on a fast track to union. At first, that's what my gut told me before my mind had time to get involved. I miss everything about him. Soul love is great, but having his arms around me was the best feeling in the world. I'm in a physical body and as much as I would love to say, hey, loving his soul is enough... it isn't. At least not right now. A certain alchemy happened every time he touched me. My entire being reacted. I now regret not going to see him last year when he kept asking me. I couldn't do it for many different reasons including guidance that was screaming at me for me to not go down there.

Well... at least I have you guys. Hopefully it won't take me long to assimilate this whole thing. Like I told you I've been trying to picture him in a 3D sense only, as just a guy. But my heart knows better. He was special. He is special.

Ella Henderson has a song called GLOW that perfectly explains what I'm trying to say :)

Hugs and thanks to all of you!

Luna
Old 13-03-2016, 02:57 AM
Master
Your heart knows well!There is no need to stick a label to TF, SM, SC whatever. Very few TFs are into the stereotyped TF model, there are always some similarities that make you understand there is a special connection between several TF/SM connections. What you need to understand is he always with your heart no matter what.