Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

My twin flame tale

I've had a bizarre soul filled experience starting back in 5th grade. I heard the voice of this girl on my bus who seemed very familiar for some reason, even though I didn't know her. Then after getting to know her I almost immediately had a crush on her in 5th grade mind you, so it wasn't like I was mature enough to take it anywhere, but it seemed significant or something. She ended up liking me too and people were surprised because she was a cheerleader and I was kind of nerdy like lol. Anyway, I had a dream I was in an all white room with her, and it just felt completely otherworldly and beautiful. Years go by, she dates other guys, I like other girls. However, I always had this intense feeling like, "Shes it, go to her, she's special." Although I'd write the feelings off as just a crush, but I began to doubt that explanation since this feeling persisted for a while on and off, maybe like 8 years. We also have shared dreams before too. She told me a dream she had a day or two ago, during lunch; turns out the dream was literally identical to the one I had the night before. It shocked me because every little detail in our dreams were the same. I haven't heard from her in like 3-4 years now due to her having a kid, moving around often and recovering from drug addiction; I also had a drug problem that I am recovering from, been clean for around 6 months. At this point I've just left it up to the universe. I still often have dreams about her that are very vivid, and wonder if she shares the same dreams. The feeling is just so crazy lol idk what to do about it.