Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Experiencer

Question Is feeling of detachment toward TF normal? Is it a phase?

This feeling of detachment started about a week ago. It began when I couldn't feel my TF during and after meditation. Then I stopped dreaming about him. A couple of days ago he called me and we got into a disagreement in which I felt slighted based on a work related promise he made.

Now I feel like an emotional brick wall (3D/5D) has been built between us. One that I am surprisingly comfortable with leaving in place. I know it is ego but I feel that I'm too exhausted to continue with this quasi-pseudo-friendship-connection.

I want off the ride. I've always been the one who's done the reaching out to him. I've made the decision to go silent--no more reaching out---no emails, calls, or face to face meetings.

How do I block him subconsciously though? I think he enjoys astral 5D encounters more than 3D ones. I just need some time to myself to heal introspectively.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Reply to TXGemini

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
This feeling of detachment started about a week ago. It began when I couldn't feel my TF during and after meditation. Then I stopped dreaming about him. A couple of days ago he called me and we got into a disagreement in which I felt slighted based on a work related promise he made.

Now I feel like an emotional brick wall (3D/5D) has been built between us. One that I am surprisingly comfortable with leaving in place. I know it is ego but I feel that I'm too exhausted to continue with this quasi-pseudo-friendship-connection.

I want off the ride. I've always been the one who's done the reaching out to him. I've made the decision to go silent--no more reaching out---no emails, calls, or face to face meetings.

How do I block him subconsciously though? I think he enjoys astral 5D encounters more than 3D ones. I just need some time to myself to heal introspectively.

I'm going through the same thing right now, TXGemini. Extreme disconnection from my TF. Feeling like what we had together was inconsequential, and simply a part of my past. I've been here a few times before, though, and the feelings always come back, even stronger than before, really.

In a sense, I'm personally feeling distracted, yes, by the new guy I'm dating. But I also have an intuition that this new guy has soul work lessons to teach me, and I can't very well embark on those if I'm hung up on TF all day. I keep getting 111s and 33s constantly, the 33s when I think about my new guy, usually. I wonder if the 111 is like, "your TF is still out there, but your journey is not complete, so we're not giving you many 1111s right now." Just a thought. I'm excited for the next lessons to be learned.

If something with your TF is bringing you down or off your path to self-improvement, then maybe the disconnection you're feeling is the signal that it's time to take a break (separation, maybe?) or even just the mechanism your guides have provided to make said separation possible. If you're able to shut it off a bit, you'll be able to move on to your next phase of growth. And this is essential to reunion. Right?

Hopefully some of the others will be able to give you advice about the astral projection bit.

Blessings,
Old 10-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
I keep getting 111s and 33s constantly, the 33s when I think about my new guy, usually. I wonder if the 111 is like, "your TF is still out there, but your journey is not complete, so we're not giving you many 1111s right now." Just a thought. I'm excited for the next lessons to be learned.

If something with your TF is bringing you down or off your path to self-improvement, then maybe the disconnection you're feeling is the signal that it's time to take a break (separation, maybe?) or even just the mechanism your guides have provided to make said separation possible. If you're able to shut it off a bit, you'll be able to move on to your next phase of growth. And this is essential to reunion. Right?

It could be ForeverRestless. When the distance feelings started--I started getting the 111 and 333 555 patterns all over the place--middle of the night I'd wake up to 1:11 am or 3:33 am, at work, at night while watching TV. Then I started feeling caresses across my face and tingling of my scalp. After those signs and signals I starting feeling more introspective and feeling less of my TF.

I know I had a couple of dreams about doors--and I am getting closer to buying my house...I should close and sign the papers in the next couple of weeks. The first dream was of my TF knock at the door of my new house, me opening the door, and him walking in grabbing and kissing me. The second dream was my deceased mom walking me to a door in a dark room and me opening the door to a bright, warm light. A few days before that dream I was really down and depressed--missing her so much. I knew she was telling me she was o.k.

I guess it's normal. I'm focused and excited on a new house, exciting things happening at work, and I feel different somehow. I know I shouldn't give him a hard time but I think in a way the "tiff"is a way to provide me space for personal growth.

I just dread the rebound effect of feelings coming back stronger than before. I'm getting dizzy from the rollercoaster ride.

That ForeverRestless.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Experiencer

hi yes ive experienced it at times. not felt a connection or huge longing in three months. but a wonderful friendship is still in place. i cant imagine not having him in my life at all we talk most days. i havent dreamt of him in months. its just energies settling and balanving out. then it returns whoooosh. beautiful and awful ha!
Old 10-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Suspended

This is just my opinion only, but I believe feelings of detachments from another person is a positive realization for the soul growth, even if right now it may feel uncomfortable because the ego loves to resist stuff like this...

My reasoning is this allows a person to not feel attachments to another person. You begin to feel "okay" with just being with yourself and coming back to your Divine self. This is what the journey is really about...coming back to yourself without feeling attachments to another person. When you feel the unconditional love within yourself you begin to see and feel things with more clarity...

Of course everyone is different and this is only my personal perspective...
Old 11-03-2016, 01:19 AM
Master
It's a good start you are trying to detach more from your TF, i'm experiencing the same and the connection seems going better when disconnect and reconnect sometimes. You start to live again finally!
Old 11-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Knower
feeling detachment is strange because sometimes when im about to overthink something that has happened between me and my tf its like my mind says "nope im not having it" and just goes blank which started happening when i started detaching myself at first it felt strange not to need him anymore.. i want him but i dont need him
Old 12-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
This is just my opinion only, but I believe feelings of detachments from another person is a positive realization for the soul growth, even if right now it may feel uncomfortable because the ego loves to resist stuff like this...

My reasoning is this allows a person to not feel attachments to another person. You begin to feel "okay" with just being with yourself and coming back to your Divine self. This is what the journey is really about...coming back to yourself without feeling attachments to another person. When you feel the unconditional love within yourself you begin to see and feel things with more clarity...

Of course everyone is different and this is only my personal perspective...

I agree with this completely.
It's kind of like.. when you're doing well within yourself and you are happy, you have learned whatever lesson that was.. like going to the next level on a game. Then when you have mastered that, twin flame comes back into the picture to spark another lesson in you, and the cycle continues.
That has been my experience at least.

When he comes back into my life, which is inevitable at this point, it always teaches me something new.. it usually takes me a few weeks to realize it, in which case i'm upset or sad or confused over him. Then I realize it, reflect on it, then months later he's back and so on.

The amount of growth i've experienced in the last few years has been substantial, and even though he's hurt me and he's been a confusing individual in my life, he's the reason for it because it pushes you to places you can only get with them.

But anyway, yeah, i've experienced the no-connection thing many times.. actually right now is one of them. I had a nice talk with him several weeks ago but after that connection it's dwindled and I don't feel him as much.. until I realized again what he sparked in me that needs working on.
So take it as a sign that there's something to be learned.. only when you've learned it will the connection come back to you.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Experiencer

Thank you all for your responses. Later in the week after our disagreement, I started getting small pokes from my TF which I promptly ignored. Unfortunately because I was still mad, I consciously wanted to disconnect from him (just for a little while).

Well, I paid the price for that thought. I awoke Saturday with aches and pains all over my body like I had been in a physical fight. I know I can trace it back to that negative thought. Last night I self medicated for the physical pain as well as to get some sleep cause I don't know if its my soul or my TF's who keeps this thing going. I just want some space for a while in the 5D and 3D.

I've always been the chaser and now I'm not feeling it anymore. I want me time--physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I've got a lot going on in my life that I need to concentrate on personally...I need to focus on me. But it seems now every time I try to go to sleep, he's there in my dreamworld--I need him to be away for awhile.