Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Compatibility Conflict between Western and Chinese Zodiacs

Any thoughts on what it means when your compatibility with someone is favorable in one astrology and non-favorable in the other?

I was looking at the Chinese and Western zodiac of someone I know and our signs "compatibility."

Western zodiac says there is great potential for an easy and loving relationship while the Chinese zodiac says our signs mean almost certain unhappiness.

I'm more akin to numerology over astrology (but like to look at all of them holistically) and funny enough, when I looked at our numerology compatability I get:
Quote:
Lifepath Numbers 1 and 7 are a wildcard combination -- a couple that either thrives or doesn't stand a chance

I wasn't able to get to know him super intimately before our paths diverted, but the small time we did share made a lasting impression on both of us; I have no doubt we have some kind of soul connection.

But anyways, I'd love to get your thoughts.
Old 29-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Moved to the Astrology bored.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Lorelyen

I can't see how they can be reconciled. One is based on Earth's annual cycle and its relation to the planets, the other on a 12-year cycle. But I know too little of the minutiae of Astrology let alone the spiritual significance of the Chinese system to be able to comment effectively.

Old 30-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Deactivated Account
I greatly appreciate your reply Lorelyen, your guess is as good as mine.