Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Guide
When Moses led the Israelites lit of Egypt.

When slavery was abolished in America.

When the surviving Jews were released from the concentration camps.

Any other time when a group of people found freedom.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 02-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Knower
Famine time Ireland, for one...the mid-eighteen hundreds famine. I'm not really specifically drawn to one particular time, as I have experiences in so many.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
Let me also add that in recent years, I started to have an interest in Native American culture and people. This seemed to have been triggered by a movie I had seen once.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Ascender
medieval and world war I era.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:16 PM
sohappy

France during the Middle Ages and Renaissance era. I think maybe Medieval England as well but that might be influenced by the Robin Hood stories. When I see castles and palaces I feel like home.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Guide
Medieval times
Ancient Greek
Ancient Egypt
Old Western Times
1800's
I know there is more but I can't remember...
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Master
cool, oh yeah I really love Native American culture, the Old South, Victorian era as I had a Samantha Parkington American Girl doll lol. I also long for an imaginary world free of the clutches of history's evil villains reigning over us.. maybe Atlantis or Lemuria but maybe it's a place in the future.. so weird how they say time is or isn't linear and all that. I think I also had some close unicorn friends and dragons
Old 12-02-2015, 08:35 PM
briansgotaprettierwife

1960's-70's. What evidence I've uncovered via regression, examination of some repeating issues in my life and astrological methods definitely points to a certain life lived during those times. Don't ask.

One time I was wandering around the city and came across a thrift store, so I went in and looked at all the stuff, tried on some shoes, flipped through some books. I saw these vinyl records from that era, and the whole vibe just DISTURBED me after a while. I looked through them trying to find something I recognized. Went thru like 100 of them. Flowered record sleeves with pictures of people dressed in fashions that I had never consciously seen before but seemed familiar. Then it started.

Something just felt so wrong about the situation. I felt...afraid. But the store was largely empty. No one was around to get too close or make me uncomfortable. The fear was chokingly real. Relics from that era creep me out, but I like the music.

I dropped the records, paid for an embroidered shirt I liked and left before I started tripping out.

~ A. Person :)
Old 13-02-2015, 12:48 AM
Experiencer

I identify with the old NAI's of 1850's on and early 1800 nautical history, previous aspect of scottish history around the times of the clearances and Culloden, also a period of greek history which i cannot pinpoint in time oddly..
Old 13-02-2015, 01:02 AM
goobah88

Strong gravitation towards Aztecs to me - prior to the Spanish Inquisition.. along with Inca's.

I've also had one specific vision of being in a meadow with long yellow daisy like flowers around with a daughter...possibly caveman time but no dinosaurs around, the absolute beginning perhaps? Would this be possible?

And more "recently" the 50's..