Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
On the other hand, I had second thoughts once I planned my horrible childhood and was implanted into the fetus body. At that point if my mother had been able to successfully abort me I may have gone back and revamped my life plan to something a little gentler and kinder.

Before I was born and in the process of planning my life contract, it all sounded like the perfect solution. That's the problem. Once we are in "heaven" we forget just how horrible it is here. So in theory it was a good plan, I just forgot how much physical, emotional, spiritual PAIN I would have to go through.

Linen--

Yes, I know what you mean. "Down here" it's much harder than it looks!

But how do you know that the plan was that your mother would keep you and she made a decision not to--and the subsequent pain that you endured because of that?

I also wonder if that were true--that you re-thought your life plan, then your mother would have been successful and you wouldn't be here. It is a testament to your own strength and confidence in your own ability to turn this into a learning experience.

I feel that I had issues with losing my spiritual mentor. I had strong memories of a past-life mentor. I was his "trainee" for most of my life--learning about healing and plants and life. But when he died, even at a young age, I just couldn't get over the death. I didn't have the faith that I could do these spiritual things on my own, without him. Which, when you think about it---is pretty darn important.

So in this life, my mother was my spiritual mentor but at 7 was committed for schizophrenia and was never in my life after that. I assume that the plan was that way so that I didn't depend on her too much. And her psychological imbalance made sure that didn't happen.

But it's been a B to get over it again!! Not sure I'm great at this lesson, but I just keep chipping away at it through lives.

At least that's how I put it together today. It can change.

So, I'm just encouraging you in your own analysis. It's tough thing to "put yourself through"---but somewhere there is a deeper reason why you did it this way. I don't know the answer to it. But bless you for working at it.

Lora
Old 17-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Spook't

At conception.

I have womb memories. People say it's impossible. But I have them. I'm 100% sure of them.

The soul is in the body in the womb. And since the soul is the spark of life, I'm convinced that the soul is there immediately upon conception.
Old 17-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spook't
At conception.

I have womb memories. People say it's impossible. But I have them. I'm 100% sure of them.

The soul is in the body in the womb. And since the soul is the spark of life, I'm convinced that the soul is there immediately upon conception.

That's you, but it is just as likely thhat each situation is different. Many say the gestation period is boring. Others want to be with their parents for the extra time. Some, supposedly, don't come in for months.

I believe you have memories. I have a few. But that might not be a hard and fast rule. Just sayin' it's possible also.

Lora
Old 17-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
One of my daughters certainly was all there when she was born, her eyes were so old looking, she'd look at you and it was like she was looking right into you and your soul.

I have always felt from the day my daughter was born that when I look into her eyes there is definitely something deeper and possibly older. she has always gotten comments on her eyes. just as sea-dove said it was as if she was looking right into you and your soul. I even remember one time we were just hanging out and she couldn't have been a month or two old and I said "i see you in there" and her pupils dilated immediately. gave me chills.