Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-03-2011, 06:14 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
This is the point where many people fall into a very deceiving trap. They falsely believe that it is okay to screw up their physical incarnation because they’ve been told they can chalk it all up to experience and go on their merry way giving no further thought to the karma that awaits resolve on the physical plane.
News flash.. this is incorrect..

Not only is this incorrect.. but you placed a judgment of negative polarity on your fellow humans.. which means it's a judgment you hold in your heart.. it does nothing to effect the fellow populace.. only screws you over!

Karma is optional..

Who created the karma game?

We did!

Who can uncreate the karma game?

We can..

It is as simple as that..

So good news for serial killers, child killers and worldwide polluters (I can say I belong in this club) we can do whatever we want too.. because we can create solutions and fix's for every so called "problem" we create..
Old 10-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
News flash.. this is incorrect..

Not only is this incorrect.. but you placed a judgment of negative polarity on your fellow humans.. which means it's a judgment you hold in your heart.. it does nothing to effect the fellow populace.. only screws you over!

Karma is optional..

Who created the karma game?

We did!

Who can uncreate the karma game?

We can..

It is as simple as that..

So good news for serial killers, child killers and worldwide polluters (I can say I belong in this club) we can do whatever we want too.. because we can create solutions and fix's for every so called "problem" we create..
Well I guess you are the master because millions of people believe in the wheel of karma, birth and rebirth. So they are incorrect as well. Wow, quite an undertaking.

The truth is that those who have commited especially hainous crimes against society go to a special dark realm. A place of drug dealers, baby killers, rapists etc. They stay there until they see the light and decide if they want to do better. However not many make it as thay feel what they have done is ok. It is a very bad realm and I would suggest skipping that one on your next OBE. There is one other here on this forum who said he had been to hell, I suggest that he happened to wind up in that particular realm. As there is no hell, only the one created in ones mind.

I really wish that you could stop karma, as I have a bit stored up and working on clearing it up.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:53 AM
themaster

Quote:
Well I guess you are the master because millions of people believe in the wheel of karma, birth and rebirth. So they are incorrect as well. Wow, quite an undertaking
What you believe.. is what you create..

I'm only saying there is another option..

http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituali...ssage0804.html

This and about a 100 other pieces of information on how to make karma optional..

What I would say.. is.. it sucks to be you.. if you believe in karma.. and have to live your life on "eggshells" my understanding is karma became optional about 100 years ago..
Quote:
The truth is that those who have commited especially hainous crimes against society go to a special dark realm. A place of drug dealers, baby killers, rapists etc. They stay there until they see the light and decide if they want to do better. However not many make it as thay feel what they have done is ok.
lol.. it is okay!

Where we come from we hold know judgment.. the only place a judgment game is played is here on earth and in other 3rd dimension realities..

I'm sorry.. but you might as well say you believe in hell.. cause this is just one description of it.. the only hell that exists is in the human mind and heart.. this is how we create our experience of HELL here.. not this imaginary place that is more likely full of love.. than pain.. all the pain exists here on the physical plain.. but since we can all choose to create.. we can create heaven or hell.. are choice.. by our attention points
Quote:
I really wish that you could stop karma, as I have a bit stored up and working on clearing it up.
I would recommend you find a meditation to meet up with the karmic board.. they can clear your karma faster than 123..
Old 11-03-2011, 07:59 AM
Master
Just because a few can "turn off" karma, this does not mean, everyone can.
It is simple to resolve karma, which does not mean it is easy for most.
Having said this, there are just as few who understand karma, its purpose and implications on our development.

Rah nam
Old 11-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Master
is karma just lessons?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:20 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
is karma just lessons?

I think of it as opportunity
Old 11-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
is karma just lessons?

Karma is not the lesson, I would rather compare to to a monitoring system for the lessons.
One can walk outside the system, but first this has to be chosen on a higher level, and anyone walking the path of the light will have to obit by this system.
This is all I say to that.
Practicing forgiveness for self and other selves can balance karma in a very short time.

Rah nam
Old 11-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Karma is not the lesson, I would rather compare to to a monitoring system for the lessons.
One can walk outside the system, but first this has to be chosen on a higher level, and anyone walking the path of the light will have to obit by this system.
This is all I say to that.
Practicing forgiveness for self and other selves can balance karma in a very short time.

Rah nam

I agree, karma is about balance, yin/yang if you will. The universe seeks balance.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:11 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Just because a few can "turn off" karma, this does not mean, everyone can.
I fundamentally disagree.. everyone can!

Anything else is a statement of limitation.. of that's "impossible"

I say again.. we are the ones that created karma.. we can't uncreate it? we can't opt-out?

We can't have corn instead of french fries?

Man what a horrible universe we've created.. when we have no options out of our own games!

Really, most of us do not have a understanding of karma whatsoever.. let's say that the vibration of karma knowledge goes at a scale of 1 to 100.. us humans have a understanding of about .01 (not calling us limited.. just saying non-physical perspective is..

VAST
Old 13-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Baldr44

We are the lowest evolved species in the universe. I'm certain that we really don't know the toatality of karma. I don't believe in karma as such. There is a record of the things you do both good and bad. The bad stuff can and does add up over the many life experiences as well as the good.

Yes, we must in fact fix the bad deeds as we go, if not they accumlate. Yes, you can have corn instead of french fries, better for you anyway.

We did not create this universe only messed up this microscopic piece of it. No, karma is not a game that we created. It goes hand in hand with the law of cause and effect. We each create our own universe, good, bad or indifferent.