Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 10-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Jah-Shlovell

"We're Ready!!!!!!" Bunji Garlin- 'Differentology' music video. Check it out! The warrior in me just loves this new jam! About the good fight!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Jah-Shlovell

I think my magic is stronger too by the fact that my grandmothers parents came from Eastern Europe. I think skin tone is an indicator of good magic. We are darker. I don't have the classic white boy look. Been told many times. I see it too. Definitely don't mesh with most white people. Had an aweful dream not long ago about being persecuted by rednecks. I wonder what that could be about? Hmm. Guess who I'm staying away from? Hahaha!! I gravitate towards blacks a lot because of their energies. I love reggae music and I believe these folks to be highly enlightened individuals. I FEEL it! I can't quit using that word either. You just know when you have it... But, I have Native American ancestry that ties back to Pocahontas on my mothers side. And my father is half Hungarian. his father we dont know much about at all. His father left out west and started another family. So I'm the third generation with my last name taken from my papaws mother. Similar broken ties on both sides of my family that are eerily similar. I FEEL strong good magic in both sides though. i had just enough good in me to make it out of my hardships. My father gets it but my mother unfortunately I'm working on. I have faith from a dream I had that I freed her from her prison. And that is my mission. And for the rest of my loved ones as well. Brother and Sister, etc. they are a lot Like me so I know it is in them! I will try my best to win them over with my powers. See there I go again. No try! Do or don't do! I have some horses to break still. Like calling God a he! Hahahahahaja!!!!! I crack me up, sometimes! Unlearning is a process.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Jah-Shlovell

And I know that some whites have some things going on for them too. Just weaker magic for sure! I love all peoples and all of Creation. Wow are my ears burning! Been getting that a lot here lately too. So, I'm going to go chill and get my energies back.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Jah-Shlovell

Let me know if I'm out of the way at all please! I do not want to offend anyone good!
Old 10-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Jah-Shlovell

I been getting that fight or flight response a lot here lately. I believe that is evil trying to creep in on me somehow. My song I mentioned earlier is my good magic right now. My facebook pic is the warrior guy. But that song came on radio earlier and wouldn't play. I was weak and hasn't eat good then or was just low. I think it was no coincidence.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Jah-Shlovell

I think armpit smell keeps the bad away. I wear no deodorant or any man made things as much as possible. Organic diet. No sugar. If it isn't from the Earth it is no good. I don't play the chemistry set gmo bull****. I know real life. All about bacteria and it's role. Until we get back to the real roots of living, it will not work any other way. It's like a child with a new toy that just breaks it and wants another one. This is white man living. All their problems are intentional and evil on purpose. I see through all bull now. I can't be fooled. I read people and energies hard! I just don't know how to explain it other than a FEELING! FEEL, FEEL, FEEL!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Jah-Shlovell

Humble is the only thing I can think to be now! And Bold! It is so beautiful! Im ready to take a bullet for this if forced to denounce my beliefs!! that is a great feeling! i never understood your alls boldness fully. i get it now! right on! enlightenment is right there in front of your face, yet as far away as the stars sometimes. Taunting you sometimes. You fade in and out sometimes and not fully grasp what is going on. Like my experience with the pottery and other experiences. Sorry, I'm all over the place here with my excitement. Haha
Old 10-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Ascender
This was cool to read.

I've never come across artifacts but there is a native spirit around me that I believe to be a guide or a spirit from the area letting me know his existence. Nothing but honor and secure feelings from him.

There is a park around here I discovered some months ago. Decided to explore the trails. Heard faint drumming and singing in the distance. Walked to try and find it. It started fading and nothing was there but an informational sign explaining that the land was used for healing ceremonies because of the springs. It was just a very proud, noble moment of synchronicity.

I can feel the Native American spirit here in Seattle all over. Heart and soul of this place. It's great to read about other similar occurrences from people all over!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Pathfinder

We used to find arrow heads as a kid where I was raised in Kentucky. Would it be wrong to take those or to leave them as they were? In one hand it seems proper for nature to claim what was once hers anyway, on the other it feels sad to let an artifact such as that go.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Seeker of solace: i say let it be. There really isn't a point I see to keeping something like that. It belongs to the place it came from. Gives the place good energy. Unlike a "civil"war battleground full of bad magic! Now I definitely pick up on vibes hard now. Where I live in south-west Virginia, full of redneck christian *******s. I'm outta here very soon! I'm going south where I feel the place likes me. I get bad vibes here. Some good. A lot of bad though. I love my mountains. But the people are awful! Drug addicts of every sort everywhere. Litter. i would say dumb as a rock, but I don't disrespect my rock friends! haha. no use of that phrase anymore!!!..I see the degradation very clear now in whites. If I have any bad blood in me, that means some of my ancestors somewhere down the line strayed. And this is me. So in a sense, part of me strayed and I had to get it back. And boy was that a close one at times. White people problems! So very simple to take care of. They just don't want it. Those that might are held hostage by brainwashing from t.v. Some I do have hope for. I can tell there is just enough in there maybe. But life is there for whoever wants it. you have to put in work! You stray, you pay. Tis the simple rules... What I think about now is how to combat these *******s. I'm ready for war! But you must choose ur battles. I can't take on all rednecks! But I sure will try!. You get the picture. Now I believe that if you respect these peoples and their way of life, and you take this stuff, i won't say anything bad wont happen, but it could if not careful.. I know I've had my respects and definitely my dis-respects. So I've had mixed results. But I believe that this magic that is contained in it will work against you if you aren't in the circle of life. It has helped and hurt us, I believe. It is pretty wild that everything all pulls together after I give this stuff back. I was rewarded for my respect, I believe. just as I was for respecting those pieces in the first place. Here is a quote from an awesome book called 'Voices of the First Day' aboriginal elder: "Unless white man learns to enter the dreaming of the countryside, the plants and animals before he uses them or eats them, he will become sick and insane and kill himself." You must practice good magic to gain it. If not, it will work against you. Light and dark will not mix! Choose your side.