Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
I have had to come to the conclusion that I am just different.
I believe very many people feel that they are unique to the point of being oddball, weird, strange. Even if they are healed and well-integrated inside.

Quote:
I think I am a 'lightworker' whatever that means. I feel I have an ability to sense emotions and energy. My own and others. Which is probably one of the reasons I am good at selling.
I'm sure you do have these aptitudes - and these highly developed, sensitive aspects. They're no doubt involved with a role you play in the subtle dimensions of Earth life.

Quote:
I workout a lot. I do alot of strength training and it just makes my energy boom. I can feel it makes other uncomfortable around me.
I feel this is a key to the difficulty you experience. It might not be a difficulty for some, but due to another factor, it seems to be a difficulty for you. You've built and you maintain a strong, athletic physique. This can send a subliminal cue to the other males around you that you are potentially rivalrous or even a threat. It can possibly be attractive to a good share of the females who come near you, but...

Quote:
As much as I have tried over the years to not even think about it. I think I am strong but very sensitive at the same time. I dress extremely well and take pride in my appearance. I feel the opposite sex finds me very attractive but I haven't had a girlfriend in over 10 years.
Okay. No girlfriend, and this disturbs or disappoints you. But here's the thing, along with your admirable physique, at a certain level within you, you cherish a fierceness - a warrior-like image. It's there, obviously, in the avatar you've selected for your posts here at SpiritualForms. I've noticed it, and I remember that at least one other person (responding to a dream you inquired about on the Dreams forum) picked up on it. It's an attachment at an inner image (some would say, "emotional") level. So you've attached yourself to the combination of physical strength and fierceness, even if you at times consciously try to set aside or conceal the fierceness aspect.

Quote:
Sorry for the rant but I am just getting to the point where I am starting to accept who I am. I am trying to embrace it.
So, yes, you can embrace it as it is - or possibly delve into what I've mentioned and resolve things in a somewhat different pattern. It's up to you. The current combination of physical strength and fierceness is an experiment. You can draw conclusions from the experiment whenever you want to.

Last edited by Tanemon : 06-03-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:56 AM
Experiencer
During my kundalini awakening I became a very antisocial person - which for me was strange once I always had tones of friends. I never had a single fight with anyone and since this began people would just attack me from nothing. I genuinely hated people and everything they did.
Now, after 8 years, I am getting back to normal even though I am spending more and more time alone and can't stand crowded places. I guess it is all about energies and it is a normal process we sensitives have to go through :)
Old 12-05-2017, 02:36 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved.
google pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy
Old 23-05-2017, 03:42 AM
Ascender
I know I'm late for the party, but I would like to say this sounds exactly like me.
You see all my life I've been different then others my age. It was either a good thing or like most the time bad. But for a while up till high school, I had friends and a good life. Then my 9th grade year came and that's when every thing begain to change on me. First I started to feel somthing different. It was very strong and confusing. I would feel so many feelings all at once and a lot times it got to much. I started to know exactly where my friends were, what they were doing, how far they are from me and even at times dare I say I knew what they were thinking in their minds. But I never heard words, but I just knew. There is so much more to this story but it would be to long. So long story short, 11th grade came and I lost every thing. When I say every thing I mean it. I had to leave school because I couldn't take any more of the over whelming feelings, I "quit" my job, I lost my three year bf, I lost all my friends. It was like a restart button on my life that was way way out of my control.
Agian long story short, I became more spiritual, got onto these forms (thanks to my guide) and went from thinking I'm a freak to finding out I don't have a human soul and came from els where.
Now this was late and I am sorry. I do hope from the time you have posted this up till now that you have more answers to your life and less confusion. :)
Old 15-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
yes iv alwayz flt difntent i do lk no 1 gets me till i cum on hear dnt feal so msundtsrood i dmt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I identify so much with TonySG!
I've always been different, I look pretty good but haven't had a relationship in 16years, I'm a good salesman even though I'm "socially awkward", I can sense energy and emotions and have really good intuition.
Tony was spot on in the title, i can't define myself.
I've always lived a double life, even my parents don't know my true side.
I can't stand living like this anymore, but I'm resisting coming out as I don't know how my family would take it.
It would be easier if I was a good psychic so I could prove it to them, now I fear they would think I'm crazy.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I identify so much with TonySG!
I've always been different, I look pretty good but haven't had a relationship in 16years, I'm a good salesman even though I'm "socially awkward", I can sense energy and emotions and have really good intuition.
Tony was spot on in the title, i can't define myself.
I've always lived a double life, even my parents don't know my true side.
I can't stand living like this anymore, but I'm resisting coming out as I don't know how my family would take it.
It would be easier if I was a good psychic so I could prove it to them, now I fear they would think I'm crazy.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Knower
Hi Tony. I don't know who am I too, and this is hard feeling. I start to think and feel it deeply, that I'm some kind of fallen angel, the one who wanted to feel different things than God's love and wanted to experience something different so it came to Earth. Sorry, but just had to write it down somewhere. Have a nice day.