Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Newbie ;)

looking for new spreads to try

good Spreads for fertility readings or just readings on yourself in general? Tips to get a clear reading? :)

Last edited by Sparish : 23-04-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

knight Of swords with three of cups in fertility reading?

Did a 13 card spread scattered with fertility cards but for conception I got 3 of cups (figured that one out) with Knight of Swords. I feel like that’s telling me when but I am having trouble interpreting it. Thoughts? I’m deleting other thread I apologize I’m new to this forum! Looking forward to learning new things!
Old 23-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Seems like knight of swords is your partner and three of cups is asking you to relax, have fun and enjoy the process. Keep trying without stressing out. Sorry I can't be much of help.... I think if there was conception you will see cards like the page and ace suits pop up. The Empress and Ace of wands are big ones I see when women are pregnant or discuss their pregnancies with the tarot.

13 cards in my personal opinion seems a bit too much. I try not to go over 8 card spreads ( and work from the 8).

Good luck..
Old 23-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you! I had the page of cups and 6 of cups both pop up along with queen of pentacles ten of cups and knight of pentacles. I think you’re definitely right with what you said about needing to relax and enjoy it! Tarot is incredibly therapeutic and I love doing it for others more than myself. This is a great way for me to relax :) I think the placement of the cards having specific meaning is what threw me off of the read. Like two are specifically for conception and 3 are specifically mother, 3 are baby and so on. It seems “too” specific. But I did one and got a past pregnancy... kinda scared the **** out of me with accuracy down to the relationship.