Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Orahmax

Lightbulb Reincarnation and world population

According to reincarnation theory we are a soul which never dies. it just leave one body which we call death(of body) and enter another body based on our karma which we call birth.

So, number deaths should be equal to number of births, but the world Population has been increasing. From where does these extra souls come.
Old 19-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Master

Hi Orahmax, since there was an estimated one billion human beings on the planet in 1900. And now the is more than seven billion, even if everyone returned, we would still have six billion, new souls, here for the first time.
Now is that not an interesting thought, that there may be more `new` visitors to the human experience, without the `baggage` of karma.

And are we/you one of them? Welcome to the forums Orahmax.
Old 20-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Iseke

I personally believe that all living beings participate in the reincarnation experience, so while there are 7 billion humans alive today, there are uncountable amounts of other living bodies incarnate on Earth right now. I believe a soul could choose any form to experience life in, and thus is not limited to the human form or to the number of such human forms currently available.

If we set that aside (as I know the idea of plant/animal/etc. reincarnation is controversial), here's another point to consider. If we consider that there could be life on other planets, and that those souls may choose to incarnate here (what we call star-seeds), that could account for the supposed influx of souls present to ensoul our current population. Or perhaps as Papa Bear suggested, souls are, for whatever reason, choosing to experience the human form for the first time.

Basically, I believe Source is infinite and what is going on in this little species at this particular time in no way measures the vastness of what the soul can choose to experience in the universe.
Old 20-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Rin

Maybe they come from another galaxy or universe? If you can't die you have all the time there is to travel.
Old 20-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Master
I have researched a lot of reincarnation studies from psychologists and hypnotists.

There is NO dogma to reincarnation. It looks like the messiest equation in the universe. Even God is far more simple than a soul's journey.

There are cases of souls incarnating in humanoid forms on other planets and even dimensions in subtle bodies! There are cases of souls transmigrating from animal to human form or vice versa because of their advanced spirituality. There are cases of souls having one or very few past lives. There are cases of spirit descent which is where a soul just comes down and acts as an observer instead of literal incarnation.

Souls throughout the universe have done a lot of different things. I am not too certain about incarnation as plants, insects, and rocks. I know Dolores Cannon has done hypnotism and says this happens but then again this woman said that on 12/21/2012 that everyone would travel to Earth 5D or something. I wouldn't take anything she has done as fact.

But overall souls incarnate throughout the universe. Sometimes in human form, or in an animal form, or terrestrial from, or just mental form for observations.

I believe when we (spirits) become human we become a "human soul". Which means our rationality and free will is fully manifest. We become what is called in many religions- "the children of God". In human birth we learn all our lessons and there is no form in the universe greater than the human. It was made in 'God's image' which means it bears the aspects of everything! God, angel, animal, plant, the whole universe is incarnate in the human form.
Old 20-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Raineco

Quote:
From where does these extra souls come.

From elsewhere in the universe. Of course.

There are many other planets with advanced life forms. Many of us here on Earth now (more so than ever before at least in recent millenia) have not incarnated on Earth recently so we may feel misfit but we also "recognize" more advanced abilities and values.
Old 20-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Sungirl

personally, there are new people here being born into their first life. I also think that there are people coming from other dimensions/planets.

I have a "Memory" of a life that cannot have been in the past on this planet. I have no idea if it is future or another planet but it certainly isn't in our written history.

But also time isn't really linear so we could be living more than one life in the same time line. Because our consciousnesses can only handle linear time we are only aware of one at a time..

However I have heard of a book about someone who became aware of lives that were concurrent, date wise, to the one they were mainly aware of.

Anything is possible when you stop being linear.
Old 20-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
there are new people here being born into their first life.

One of my favorite persons is just this In some ways she is twice the child and brings so much needed with her that some old souls have forgotten.

And there is also the theory of parallel universes. So maybe some can have their first life on this Earth while having had many lives (even in the same "time period" maybe as kind of the same person) on parallel Earths. So I agree that when we stop thinking of things existing linear then anything becomes possible One parallel Earth (or more) might even be described as existing in the future...
Old 20-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Knower

According to Pythagoras, a soul can be incarnated into any living or non living object- he himself believed he had lived as a rock. Considering this, the possibilities are endless...
Old 21-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Sybilline

If numbers are really that reliable then I guess... Maybe the "lower" beings are reincarnating into "higher" beings... Maybe the rocks reincarnate into plants into animals into humans?... I don't know... Just guessing...