Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
I cant offer much back, other than my love, so this for you, Come rest on my shoulder sparrow let me whisper in your ear tweet tweet,

A little robin told me,
Seek and you shall find,
a sparrow came and held me,
captive in his mind,
assured me from all journeys,
the same footprints we leave behind,
bestowed on us the measures of grace and love his wings could find,
and so i sit here smiling my mothers breast alive and red,
Puffed out to remind me with each home out hearts we nest,
A sparrows heaven answered those who call and each does bless,
my arms are wrapped around you, thankyou my darling conciousness :)
Loopy :)

Dear friend, my words are relayed without condition or need for reciprocation or compensation. All that is said and sent is yours to further seed spiritual sentience. All that you receive, I shall receive.

I shall receive your own wonderful words in the same gratitude as you received mine.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
My dear Dream Angel,

It is true for you, you try too hard to find forms of validation where it is not needed. Your feelings will relay all the signs you will ever need, for they are designed to fulfil this purpose. It is the energy of your feelings which help to manifest external signs and synchronicities. They are your compass of consciousness.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,

I will focus on the energy of my feelings ~ thank you for your reply .

blessings of the season to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Blondie

Dear Sparrow

My 20 year old daughter passed away in January after a long degenerative illness.I miss her greatly and will look forward until the day comes when we meet again.

However a thought does bother me greatly.With many believing in reincarnation,when my time comes and I pass over,my daughter is not there as she has reincarnated into another body? She would become someone else's child.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Dear Belle,

It is common behaviour for grandparents to revisit past geographical locations which hold or represent certain values. Revisiting these places allows the soul to restore emotive energy to the human persona associated with specific values nurtured within such places. The emotive energy brought about by this personal connectivity is like a fine wine to the soul and in itself is a form of spiritual nectar. It is an ongoing fascination for those in spirit to return to previous physical locations to behold the many changes which persist to take place, which often stir a variety of mixed feelings in those who have now passed on.

It is evident to those vibrationally connected to you through your genetics, as well as by other beings, of your cyclical anxieties of present and past life circumstances, as well as those circumstances which seem not to change in your favour. It is these anxieties, these thoughts of isolation, loneliness and frustration which attract the visitation of presences around you. There are those who wish to support you along the path which you should be on, and there are those who come to support your emotional and mental fragilities at a time of personal responsibility and self-evaluation. You are to listen to your own heart wisdom to ascertain what this means. Joy is the vehicle to your soul destiny, your heart is its engine, and choice is the fuel which powers it.

-Sparrow

Thank you for your words, things shifted dramatically this week. It was as if my past was wiped away and there is a newness coming. As if I have a new identity.

I am wondering if my forefathers / foremothers would want me to engage in any way to aid their path, or indeed mine, for the greater good. Or, is my presence here simply enough for their integration and becoming more whole. I know they delight in the presence here, and their souls soar. But, it's important for me to know how best I might serve them as the representative on earth.
Old 17-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:

Dear friend, my words are relayed without condition or need for reciprocation or compensation. All that is said and sent is yours to further seed spiritual sentience. All that you receive, I shall receive.

I shall receive your own wonderful words in the same gratitude as you received mine.

-Sparrow

I know they are dear sparrow, as were mine
Loopylala!

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
Dear Sparrow

My 20 year old daughter passed away in January after a long degenerative illness.I miss her greatly and will look forward until the day comes when we meet again.

However a thought does bother me greatly.With many believing in reincarnation,when my time comes and I pass over,my daughter is not there as she has reincarnated into another body? She would become someone else's child.
With the utmost love I bestow my gifts of perception to your persevering heart.
It is with no degree of ease or preparation does a parent persevere past the loss of a child.
May the torrents of truth you now hear cascade clarity and clairvoyance upon your heart, that this matter be made mute once and for all. For it is with ease, and it is with clarity that I deliver this clear confirmation to you.

The one you know as Rachel suffers no longer; the suffering of which must now be released also within you, for healing between you both to come full circle. Your thoughts weigh heavy upon her heart, and though she has let go of her story, it is for you too to do the same. There need not be regret; there need not be gratitude’s left unspoken, nor open wounds or sorrows to bare. What was once human; what was once frail and in flaw is now reborn forever angelic and everlasting in prevailing peace and prosperity.

Disembark from this embedded belief that Rachel will be again reborn beyond your reach. This is a fallacy, a fiction; it is a failure to fathom the full facets of the spirit world. You are attempting to apply the fabrication of time upon and within a world which exists beyond time; there will never be a time when you will truly be separated. Rest assured, upon your own passing, Rachel will be one of the first waiting and watching to welcome you home. This is not to be presented as a means to comfort your condition, to tell you what you would want to hear, it is merely fact. For it is, before you shall come to pass, you shall feel her presence; for she desires to be there as you were for her.

-Sparrow

Old 19-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Thank you for your words, things shifted dramatically this week. It was as if my past was wiped away and there is a newness coming. As if I have a new identity.

I am wondering if my forefathers / foremothers would want me to engage in any way to aid their path, or indeed mine, for the greater good. Or, is my presence here simply enough for their integration and becoming more whole. I know they delight in the presence here, and their souls soar. But, it's important for me to know how best I might serve them as the representative on earth.
You are not as and where you are to serve your biological ancestors. While traces of their cellular memory exist within you, and therefore certain nostalgias of consciousness, your true ancestry lies with your own soul group and will always resonate stronger connections. It is you who has brought yourself to your present location, to your present circumstance and to your present crossroads. By serving your own heart do you serve both your biological ancestors and your sentient soul group. Seek not what they would want, nor live a life attuned to another’s expectation or measure of value, but through the means and measure of value you perceive for yourself. Your human purpose is what you would have it be. Your spirit can never fail to fulfil its own purpose.

-Sparrow

Old 19-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Master

Quote:
You are not as and where you are to serve your biological ancestors. While traces of their cellular memory exist within you, and therefore certain nostalgias of consciousness, your true ancestry lies with your own soul group and will always resonate stronger connections. It is you who has brought yourself to your present location, to your present circumstance and to your present crossroads. By serving your own heart do you serve both your biological ancestors and your sentient soul group. Seek not what they would want, nor live a life attuned to another’s expectation or measure of value, but through the means and measure of value you perceive for yourself. Your human purpose is what you would have it be. Your spirit can never fail to fulfil its own purpose.

-Sparrow

Kind words. I shall cherish instead the ones that went before me with a joy in treading in their footsteps with them at my side.

Another q: How do I find my soul group?
Old 19-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
With the utmost love I bestow my gifts of perception to your persevering heart.
It is with no degree of ease or preparation does a parent persevere past the loss of a child.
May the torrents of truth you now hear cascade clarity and clairvoyance upon your heart, that this matter be made mute once and for all. For it is with ease, and it is with clarity that I deliver this clear confirmation to you.

The one you know as Rachel suffers no longer; the suffering of which must now be released also within you, for healing between you both to come full circle. Your thoughts weigh heavy upon her heart, and though she has let go of her story, it is for you too to do the same. There need not be regret; there need not be gratitude’s left unspoken, nor open wounds or sorrows to bare. What was once human; what was once frail and in flaw is now reborn forever angelic and everlasting in prevailing peace and prosperity.

Disembark from this embedded belief that Rachel will be again reborn beyond your reach. This is a fallacy, a fiction; it is a failure to fathom the full facets of the spirit world. You are attempting to apply the fabrication of time upon and within a world which exists beyond time; there will never be a time when you will truly be separated. Rest assured, upon your own passing, Rachel will be one of the first waiting and watching to welcome you home. This is not to be presented as a means to comfort your condition, to tell you what you would want to hear, it is merely fact. For it is, before you shall come to pass, you shall feel her presence; for she desires to be there as you were for her.

-Sparrow

These words are able to bring relief and do much good to many.

TISS
Old 20-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Spirit Wanderer

Quote:
Greetings Spirit Wanderer,

It has been some time since you have brought forward this pensive articulation of your journey: The journey to your true Self. I trust the presence of patience within the instrument of time has bestowed you with a greater wealth of wisdom as I meet you upon this matter.
Dutifully we can explore your available avenues of forward fluidity and freedom, where you will hone a better understanding to the maintaining of vibration within a swamp of instability.

Your guides are correct to emphasise gratitude as a form of behaviour through repetitious ritual. The more gratitude you practice as a behaviour, the greater is the circuitry of thought which registers your consciousness to the vibration of love; the vibration of your spirit connection. This circuitry is created throughout your cellular and consciousness memory, connecting and reinforcing pathways of positive energy communication between your thought processes and through your physical body functions. As you assign values and vibrations of gratitude to your memories, remembered through your thoughts, or remembered through your physical sensory memories, these form a map and matrix of energy connectivity which allows the vibration of gratitude, of love, to flow more regularly throughout you as a living being. Thoughts of positive experiences form connective relationships with areas of the physical body associated with those experiences building a positive field of energy abundance. Such as the field of energy which flows through your hands, where your hands have sentient memory of touching a loved one or creating a work of art. This memory is stored within the cells of your hands and can be accessed as a reanimated sensory experience or as a specific vibration. The more of this vibrational circuitry of gratitude you create and gain access to, on a physical level and within your consciousness, the easier it shall become to maintain a more natural positive state of mind, body and spirit.

Do not aspire to simply identify gratitude for your material comforts and achievements, but identify your gratitude for the experience of a simple feeling of touch. Identify gratitude for what beauty your eyes bestow you, for the beauty your ears attune you to. Identify gratitude for your ability to experience a sense of aroma, and actively seek out such experiences to testify to your appreciation. Each of these sensations are recorded vibrationally within your cellular structure, and not only travel with you to the spirit world, but are passed on as cellular memory to your offspring. Your offspring carry within them the memories of their parents, and thusly they are, in a literal sense, never forgotten and never lost. This memory transference is what also facilitates the psychic connection between parent and child. Is this not something to be grateful for? Truly, for you carry within you the combined journey of your ancestors.

In order to address other avenues of your consistent vibrational you may wish to observe aspects of behaviour within thoughts, within feelings and within physical behaviour. Raising ones vibration to much greater resonances associated with deeply spiritual beings does not take place overnight. Your optimal vibration will only operate as you allow it to within your current behaviour, no matter how spiritual your intentions are. Your registry of vibration will grow as you grow, it will raise as your awareness raises, and as you continue to ritualistically perform from a spiritual perspective in your persona. Take the time to observe how you behave, in mind, in your emotions, in physical activity, and adjust yourself through one choice at a time, until you start building a momentum of self-recognition of spiritual movement. Every time you make a decision, identify its spiritual significance to your vibration and give yourself gratitude for making this decision. As you continue to choose spiritually, you begin to live from the heart; your recognition of good intent is solidified within a repetitious behaviour. As your behaviour changes, so too does your vibration. As you gain access to your central core vibration, you will reach a point where it will be impossible to revert back to a lower vibration because the connectivity to lower density behaviour will no longer be present. Doing the things you used to do will no longer attract you, satisfy you or hold any value to you. It is at this point you will realize you have grown, and that you have raised your vibration to a point of no return. Your thoughts, your feelings, your behaviours will resonate to a completely different resonance which will open many doors, and at the same time, close many others.

Your companion of consciousness.
-Sparrow

As always, thank you kindly for taking the time and answering all of our questions. Your answers are very much appreciated.

Yes, the last few months have been like an emotional roller coaster ride for me ... I've been discovering a great deal about myself and who I aspire to be. Once I started to communicate with my guide and higher self it was like a flood gate opened up. I've gone through some tough love and several hard lessons as of late but one thing I still struggle with is my vibration.

All I can do is continue to push my boundary's and keep trying to grow. If nothing else, I believe these last few months have made me stronger.

I'll take your words into consideration and probably re-read your post a couple times.

Thank you again Sparrow!